Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jordon352

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:41 pm
"Okay im in a zombie boneyard.its in a field beside a highway with a sign that says make the call save a life."He looked up at the sign and shrugged.I have biked up most of the highway so I'll come to you okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:43 pm
-she looked around- alright but u better hurry  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jordon352

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm
"Alright,keep talking to me maybe for company or something i dunno."Damon started jogging towards a sign in the distance.It was mostly square but there was a half circe in the middle of the top of the sign.He looked back at the makeshift graveyard and shaking his head he too out his lighter and tossed one of his molotovs into the middle of it incinerating the bodies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:50 pm
alright -she rub her arms wiping her tears still- crap -she heard lots of moaning in the distance-  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jordon352

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:57 pm
Damon jogged for a little while dispatching any zombies in his path by simply blowing them to pieces with his auto-shotgun.soon he came up upon a girl standing alone"you wolfie?"He said being direct.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:59 pm
yeah -she rasied an eyeborw- you damon fang?  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:55 pm
Takuha
((You have all been playing way too much Modern Warfare 2, the Americans are even taking back the Whiskey Hotel for christ sake! It is actually the modern warfare 2 stroyline, with all the same aircraft, and alot of the same guns when I think about it. But anyway that's not important, what is important is that I get to start posting again soon and I was wondering, are the people at the GTA friendly or not? Cause I figure I'm there by now and I kind of need to know)).

(*(To set the record staright. We need somthing like zombies taking over the White House. And in real Life The White house really is called whiskey Hotel. I'm not taking much from the MW2 story line. All of the guns in this RP are used in RL too. Same with the Airplanes.As for the charcters I can see where you get that I took the Charcter from MW2 but Sgt.Allen is real. The faction he is with, The British sas isnt true. Sgt. Allen is based off my uncle in the US Marines.His last name is really Allen.I changed his first name for personal reasons. So don't say I took my charcters based on MW2 Because I didn't. All of my charcters are members of my family. I canged either their last name or first name. Their affilations with certian factions where changed. The captain Burnett Charcter is where I want to be in a few years. Also the carcter's affilation with the SAS is fictional. As for the 191 That is based off of a squad that me and my friends made. Its an Airsoft team.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:08 pm
Marcus shook his SCAR at Allen, "Answers, now." He motioned to the rest of the squad on the ground and they raised their M16s and M4A1s and pointed them at Allen's squad.  

N for Notorious
Crew

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:16 pm
"Well, Well ,Well Some ones a bit bossy. Arn't they Martin?" "They are. Something tells me that They are out numbered." Martin Pushed a button on the shoulder of his vest calling for the rest of Allen's Squad to help them. The squad's sniper zero's in onto Marcus. Allen' slips his Colt .45 out of its holster and points it directly at Marcus' face. "tell your men to stand down. If they don't you'll get a bullet put right between your eyes." "Sgt. Allen. Sniper in position and the strike team ready. " "Sgt. Allen. Report how are things going in Canada? "We've hit a little snag. Can you contact GTA base command and get this straightened out?" "Roger."

((Green=Martin))
((Cyan=Allen's Squad))
((Blue=Captain Burnett))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:24 pm
Marcus chuckled and lowered his weapon, he motioned and his team lowered theirs, down to the hip at least. "Alright, you win task-force jockey, we're all so scared that you're going to kill us in our own territory." Owen listened in on the mic chatter and gave Baird the thumbs up, "thats a Death threat, take him out." Baird brought up a radio channel with the surveillance sniper who was waiting to take a shot at Allen, "Alright kid, get ready to take the shot." Marcus looked at Allen, "One question though, whats this GTA command you keep talking about. because the only one we know of is ours and they don't have any recollection of you guys, so who are you guys calling? a forward base?"  

N for Notorious
Crew

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:28 pm
"Yes. Our foreward base. We are allowed to be here. The goverment sent a request to our UK command asking for us to come here. They told us that They had a Base set up for us in the GTA." Martin notices a glint out of the corner of his eye and whispers to Allen "Sir. They have a sniper in the hills. I think they want to kill us." "Really Martin? I HAD NO F***ING IDEA. THEY HAD A F***ING SCAR POINTED AT MY FACE! Dumbf***"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:35 pm
Captain Burnett
Takuha
((You have all been playing way too much Modern Warfare 2, the Americans are even taking back the Whiskey Hotel for christ sake! It is actually the modern warfare 2 stroyline, with all the same aircraft, and alot of the same guns when I think about it. But anyway that's not important, what is important is that I get to start posting again soon and I was wondering, are the people at the GTA friendly or not? Cause I figure I'm there by now and I kind of need to know)).

(*(To set the record staright. We need somthing like zombies taking over the White House. And in real Life The White house really is called whiskey Hotel. I'm not taking much from the MW2 story line. All of the guns in this RP are used in RL too. Same with the Airplanes.As for the charcters I can see where you get that I took the Charcter from MW2 but Sgt.Allen is real. The faction he is with, The British sas isnt true. Sgt. Allen is based off my uncle in the US Marines.His last name is really Allen.I changed his first name for personal reasons. So don't say I took my charcters based on MW2 Because I didn't. All of my charcters are members of my family. I canged either their last name or first name. Their affilations with certian factions where changed. The captain Burnett Charcter is where I want to be in a few years. Also the carcter's affilation with the SAS is fictional. As for the 191 That is based off of a squad that me and my friends made. Its an Airsoft team.))

((Ok first off - sorry to put this here.

1. Did you know that before playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?
2. Did you know of any of these vehicles and weaponry before playing CoD:MW2?
3. You make everything seem so coincidental - yet no one said Sgt. Allen was based on MW2, even though it's a very easy assumption to make. ))  

Shinmei-Jigoku

Dapper Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:43 pm
Shinmei-Jigoku
Captain Burnett
Takuha

((Ok first off - sorry to put this here.

1. Did you know that before playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?
2. Did you know of any of these vehicles and weaponry before playing CoD:MW2?
3. You make everything seem so coincidental - yet no one said Sgt. Allen was based on MW2, even though it's a very easy assumption to make. ))

((1.Yes.
2.Yes
3.That my friend is Based on Opinion. I Pointed out the Sgt. Allen bit beacuse in My opinioon you where singleing that charcter out. It is a common last name in the US. 14 People at my school have Variations of the last name allen. But they are still pronounced Allen. Anyway My family is a military family. I knew aout the Guns and the vehicles. I knew very little about Harriers. I Did know that they can Take off verticaly but other than that i didn't know much about it. But the humvees I know alot about. C-130's I know about. Uh-60 Black hawks I know about. As well as the CH46 Seaknight. Also can we just drop this now? I'm tired of the all of the OOC stuff. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:09 pm
Marcus held his hand to his headpiece, chuckling, even if they could see the sniper, any moves they made were irrelevant, he quickly relayed the information about GTA command to Owen, "Hmm...that can't be right, I was just at a conference at Vault 0, they would have mentioned something like that to me when I was there." Marcus nodded a bit and relayed that they had spotted the sniper, "Damn...I don't want to make the first move here...but that doesn't make sense that they would send people into a quarantine zone without us knowing.." Baird checked up with them and gave his opinion on the matter, "Thats not that easy to do, I mean, the majority of the Government is within Vault 0, so they wouldn't be contacting the UK that often...It still doesn't make sense that they're here even if you accept that they're SAS though, which I doubt by the way, theres like what, 1 mil left in the world? the UK isn't going to be sending us some kind of big budget squad when they have problems themselves..."  

N for Notorious
Crew

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:17 pm
"Bravo Seven. This is Baseplate. Captain burnett Told me of your situation. Let me talk to the commanding officer of the squad your having trouble with." "Sir? THey are hostile to us. Why would I do that. The second I hand them the Headset they will have their Sniper fire at me." "Bravo seven. There is no choice in the matter. Just let me talk to them." "Ok." Allen hands the head set to Marcus while Martin Keeps an eye on the sniper.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games