Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:46 am
(I'm still wating for Pat, Bianca, Kearo and all them to respond to when my character went searching the house for them cuz Nikolai has a mission for us...I hope that whole thing didn't die because N for Notorious is posting in Ontario but not here as Pat, so idk...I hope they reply soon.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:21 am
(ok then I'll wait for a reply as well. meanwhile I guess Ill just check in every while until I get my answer :/)  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:41 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
(I'm still wating for Pat, Bianca, Kearo and all them to respond to when my character went searching the house for them cuz Nikolai has a mission for us...I hope that whole thing didn't die because N for Notorious is posting in Ontario but not here as Pat, so idk...I hope they reply soon.)

(lol its not dead quite the opposite i prefer this thread, but Bianca and Kearo haven't posted yet in the new day and i'm waiting on them, once they do i'll post again))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:20 pm
(Sorry for all the wait. I've been busy for awhile. It may have said I was online but I had many tabs on.)

Kearo walked out of his room and let out a big yawn. "Day Two is Russia. Maybe I should start writing this stuff down..." He walked down the hallway and down the stairs and headed for the kitchen. "Need some food..."  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

Inkspills

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:34 pm
(( Lol I don't feel like reading can someone bring me up to speed on what I should make Bianca do?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:50 am
(Joe accidentally stabbed Claire, then Pat lost his cool and shoved a gun in Joe's face, after a minute everything calmed down. Joe told and showed Pat that he has been biten by a zombie. Although he doesn't know if it was a zombie or quisling. He hasn't felt any of the infected symptoms. Now Joe is running through the hosue, gathering you guys cuz Nikolai has a special mission for us.)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:52 am
Joe burst through the front door, seeing Kearo walk into the kitchen.

"No time for num nums, Kearo. We gotsa mission from Nikolai, he needs all of us," Joe said, running up the stairs to look for Pat and Bianca.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:23 pm
(slow... just like the traffic because of the horrible weather.)

"Damn." Kearo turned around and looked for Nikolai. "So what do we have to do? Do I get myself a shotgun for this?" He said as he found Nikolai and walked up to him.  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

Inkspills

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:25 pm
Bianca rounded the corner to head down the stairs that Joe was running up, slamming into him when she did. "Maledizione! Watch where yo- .. oh. It's only you, Joe." She had her hands resting on his chest from where they hit. Smirking, she decided to mess with his head a bit. She slid her hands up his chest, then wrapped her arms around his neck, staring up at him with her eyelids lowered. "Looking for me, amore mio~?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:44 pm
"dyuuuuuuhhh," Joe said dumbly, a surprised look on his face, knowing how this would look if somewone walked by and saw, "yes, I am. Nikolai has a mission for us."  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Inkspills

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:59 pm
Bianca had to suppress a giggle at his expression, forcing herself to keep an almsot seductive look on her face. She moved her finger in a circle on the nape of his neck. "Looking for me.. I'm so flattered... what sort of mission~?" she asked, her voice dripping sweeting and speaking in a way that was almost sing-song. God.. having this much fun had to be illegal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:56 am
Trip, bored out of his mind, takes out his ipod and listens to some cephalic carnage, eagerly awaiting everyone so we can start the mission. "i wonder where they all are, it shouldn't take this long to get ready, hell im ready within 10 minutes."  

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:34 pm
"I, uhh, I dunno. He asked me if I was any good with a sniper rifle, and said that it is an infiltration mission or something like that," Joe said, his heart beating faster, "What are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:54 pm
"Infiltration mission.. huh? I do know quite a bit about.. 'infiltration'," she murmured, leaning up a bit on her toes, getting really close and tilting her head like she's going to kiss him. ".. Let's go then!" she said, suddenly pulling back and taking a step backwards, hands in her pockets and a grin on her face. "I feel like shanking some zombies~"  

Inkspills

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:33 pm
Still in shock and confusion at what had just happened, Joe stood there for several seconds.

"What the hell was that?" He said, shaking his head as he looked for Trip and Pat.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games