Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar The Last Airbender (Role Playing)

Back to Guilds

Role Playing Literate Earth Kingdom Fire Nation Water Tribe Air Temple Aang Sokka 

Tags: Role Playing, Fire Nation, Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom, Air Temple 

Reply The World of Avatar
New People Come Here ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amadeli

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:43 pm
could i be a southern water tribe girl? possible princess???  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:49 pm
lenon01
Dethclock
if your friend joins and submits a rp sample I do not see why they can not get in. We need more people because it seems like good Rpers are disappearing.

D: I be here!

ok I know there are still good ones left, but we still lost some.  

Dethclock
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150

0-Azula-0

Benevolent Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:58 pm
greengirlmadster

Im in the southern tribe too! biggrin You should so be my friend!!! lol :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:01 pm
0-Azula-0
greengirlmadster

Im in the southern tribe too! biggrin You should so be my friend!!! lol :3

haha, YES! but i think i need to be approved first. sweatdrop  

Amadeli

Dethclock
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:04 pm
Well first thing you have to do is put up a RP example.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:07 pm
as the character i want to be? or something from another roleplay?  

Amadeli

Dethclock
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:09 pm
greengirlmadster
as the character i want to be? or something from another roleplay?

It would be easier if you post as your character, that way we know how you would post in an avatar like environment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:30 pm
gotcha. 3nodding

Amira took a long, slow breath. The cool sea breeze was calming, and she felt the crisp air run down her chest like water. The wind rustled her indigo coat, and her heavy white under-skirt, a symbol of a princess, swayed lightly. The sun was shining, and although her eyes were closed, she could still tell that someone was walking towards her. She instantly recognised the soft crunch the shoes made, and smiled.
"Shoru, you should know better than to sneak up on a princess." she said playfully, still keeping her eyes closed. A soft male chuckle reached her ears.
"You mean I should know by now that I can't sneak up on you?" the voice said. The light baritone voice was warm, and Amira guess that he was smiling as well. She sighed, and opened her eyes. His face, kind and soft, filled her eyes. She grinned again.
"And how was your hour of torture?" she inquired. She was talking about his lesson with his waterbending master, Riku. Shoru heaved a sigh and flopped on the ground.
"You should know the answer to that." he said, and winked at Amira. "We learned the Serpent's Twist today." he stood up with a groan. "First, let me see your stance." Amira obliged. Her feet automatically spread to just the right distance and her arms came up to their proper places as well. Her elboes bent almost 90 degrees, and her wrists were straight. She help her hads flat, with all her fingers together, and stood still, so Shoru could check it over for anything wrong. She was glad that her skirt was wide enough for it. Shoru nodded.
"Very good. Draw some water please. A good amount." Amira focused on the icy snow and slowly drew her hand upwards, and a stream of water followed her movements. She gathered it into a ball that hovered over her left palm. Her breathing slowed, and her mind grew calm. She knew that she wasn't supposed to learn bending, but she felt much more at ease when she was learning a new move. She smiled at Shoru, and he grinned back. He shook his long dark brown hair out of his face and copied her stance.
"Good. Now, let's begin."

Amadeli

Amadeli

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:03 pm
was that long enough? i've done several other avatar roleplays as well, so bending and such isnt all that new to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:53 pm
*peeks inside* o.o  

Shigome

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:43 pm
greengirlmadster
was that long enough? i've done several other avatar roleplays as well, so bending and such isnt all that new to me.

Its good, what position do you want ?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:46 pm
Shigome
*peeks inside* o.o

*come up behind* What do you need ?  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Captain Kilos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:47 pm
I'd like to be a low Waterbending master.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:35 pm
Kilos Uzumaki
I'd like to be a low Waterbending master.

Give me a RP Sample.  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Captain Kilos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:39 pm
Alright.

Kaito stepped through the large crowd, trying to get a better look of what was going on. His raised hood well concealed his blue eyes and tanned skin, something not seen too much in the Fire Nation. The young Waterbender knew that to reveal himself at such a time will be suicide; he wasn't supposed to be here in the first place. His dagger was well concealed in his sleeve however, and if he were to need it, the sharp blade could be in his hand within a millisecond. Still, he crept through the masses of bodies, moving this way and that, zigzagging between various lines until he reached his target. The governor of the village. The man was giving some long and drawn out speech on how great the Fire Nation was and how it should be the sole ruler of all the nations. Kaito and the rest of the Water Tribe had had enough of it. Getting as close as he could, Kaito flung the dagger into his hand before leaping forward. Placing a hand on the governor’s shoulder, Kaito raised the blade high, hoping to stab him in the neck. Unfortunately, a bodyguard gripped his forearm and sent a fireball at Kaito’s stomach. Kaito had barely enough strength to move out of the way, and then stab the bodyguard with a newly formed icicle from his water skin at his hip. Stepping back, he noticed that the governor was running away for his life. The bodyguards were surrounding him, taking their individual Firebending stances. Kaito withdrew his sword, turning the icicle floating in the air into ice needles. This was going to be fun.  
The World of Avatar

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games