Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Lord Bean

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:42 am
Back in the theatre Nia first went to the store-room. There she emptied her sac and put the food in the right places. It was a lot of food, but not very long keepable, so they would soon need to get more. She heared more people return home. It's busy lately. We all seem to be gathering for something. Maybe I could see if Shinobu knows. But no, I don't think it would be a good idea to try. She left the store-room and came back into the corridor. She heared swordfighting outside, it was not really special to hear that here, none the less she still went to look. It were Shinobu and Izumo. Nia stood still in the door and looked, not really interested in them, but more in who would fight better.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:18 am
Kelwyn
Edaniel
[Well, there you go, I've no idea how many spelling mistakes are probably in there, but, who cares? I had fun writing all that. I feel like a regular Kelwyn. mrgreen

Also, I was just thiking, if one Immortal fights another, they have no choice but to spar, it's not as if they can damage one another. ^^ Interesting thought, hmm?]

[ xd I'm the embodiment of an abstract concept now?! I'm not sure whether to feel flattered or what...]

[Well, you remember your big post. >.< Me and Tsu allways will. When we see BIG posts, we say, AHHH another Kelwyn.

And then we go hide under our beds. mrgreen

Don't you worry, it's a compliement.]

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:28 am
Shinobu, who, as Izumo had predicted, was still ver suprised of herself, didn't hesitate to return his bow a moment after.
Her cheat was now heaving with energy, inflated with excitement, she was itching for a fight. Shinobu couldn't remember ever being like this before, but, at this time, she honestly didn't care.
Right now, nothing mattered, the fact that her little sister was falling in love, that she felt so lonely, no, being so quiet and confined for all that time was starting to drive her mad. So this was what she wanted to do, fight.
That instant Shinobu walkoutside, and saw Izumo practicing on his dummies, she'd had the sudden urge to kill something, to tear it apart, limb from limb, ddecimate it. But Shinobu, still having her common sense, burried under all of that pent up agression, decided, unknowlingly, on a fight that would no doubt drain her off all of this anger, but also lead to little side effects.
Without realising it, Shinobu had chosen herself a partner that would be safe from her, no matter what happened.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:32 am
It was then that Shinobu clued into Izumo's words her ears had just heard, and registered his comment.
Her usual timid and shy look changed into one confident and violent in seconds.
"Hack and slah apart?" she replied, an interest eyebrow raised.
"You think you'll be able to?" she said, in a challenging tone.
Shinobu brought her sword before her, her eyes focusing on the shimmer of the blade, with the tiniest print of the bl**d from Izumo's cheek, now slowly disappearing, soaking into the blade, to be forgotten.
Shinobu wasted no time, her challenge was accepted, Izumo'd agreed.
She sweved forwards, around the circle of dummies on top of what rightly diagonal to Izumo and thrust out her blade. Her eyes open wide, interested in seeing whether he jumped, ducked, or dodged.

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:33 am
[Wheee! A fight! I miss having roleplay fights sooooooooo much. ^^ They kick a**, ya?]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:34 am
Tomoyo narrowed her eyes. "You aren't near as innocent as you appear to be, are you?" she said contemplatively, "No matter. A trade, then. Your name for mine." If the girl tried anything, she'd have her in a heartbeat. And, if she was careful, she'd be able to find out who, or what she was. Something told her that this little child held the secret to their immortality. Tomoyo shoved away all thoughts about the consequences to finding the truth. She was tired of not knowing.  

Lirdianc

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:45 am
Melora gave the woman before her a look, her arrogant nature begininng to kick in.
"I honestly don't care what your name is."
She looked over this woman, as if attmeption t read her thoughts, pressed to find out exactly what this woman was pondering, deep down, it was true that Melora didn't care much, but she was no naturally inquisitive, it was hard to resist. It was obvious that this woman was quite as dull-witted as the man she'd met here once before, he was quite stupid really, and she had aated how she'd given up to him. She owludn't let herself be taken advantage of like that again, she wouldn't let anyone get the better of her again.

[This stuff I'm talking about actually happened in a previous installment of our rp. She actually did meet up with an immortal thief like she says. She's got a past, hunh? But I think it's only me and Tsu who knoe how she first came to be in this rp... probably Vanslaz too. That's how long he's been around for. razz ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:04 pm
Nia got bored from the fight between two evenly powerfulls and walked off. She felt a strange aura closeby, near that of Tomoyo. She got curious, a thing she usually did not do. And started walking in the direction they were. She gets closer and notices that there toughts are not very happy, and that they are trying to get into each others mind. Normally Nia would have walked past, but now she just walks straight up to them. "Hello Tomoyo, haven't seen you in a while. And this is...?"  

Lord Bean

Mikujin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:09 pm
(( Just to point out, 'Dan, you put Melora's text in darkred which is supposed to be used for Shinobu. Just though I'd let you know. ))

The rush Izumo felt was like nothing ever before, likely from having kept all his battle-lust pent up for so long. It was so... invigorating, refreshing. He couldn't help but love it.

Shinobu was first to act, however. She wasted no time in rushing into the fight, as Izumo had learned was never the best to do. He may have been a tad impatient, but on the battlefield, he managed to remain calm; the exteriour belying the inner fury.

Izumo's natural response to her attack, of course, was to dodge the blow and strike on his own. She was faster than he had predicted, however; the blow was only narrowly avoided, her blade only missing its mark by a sliver. This battle, he knew would be interesting.

"You're fast, Shinobu," Izumo stated excitedly, "but will you be fast enough?"

In his own standard battle craze, Izumo readied for attack, if that's what it could be called. He brought his arms in, bent them in irregular angles, what one would never think a warrior to do. Then, as if by some uncanny reflex, he drove forward, blades dancing the only way they had ever known. His intent was simple: when he felt one blade stop, be it by body or blocker, he would drive home the other.

It was plain for all to see, too, the wry grin on his face and crazed gleam in his eye.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:19 pm
Mikujin
(( Just to point out, 'Dan, you put Melora's text in darkred which is supposed to be used for Shinobu. Just though I'd let you know. ))

The rush Izumo felt was like nothing ever before, likely from having kept all his battle-lust pent up for so long. It was so... invigorating, refreshing. He couldn't help but love it.

Shinobu was first to act, however. She wasted no time in rushing into the fight, as Izumo had learned was never the best to do. He may have been a tad impatient, but on the battlefield, he managed to remain calm; the exteriour belying the inner fury.

Izumo's natural response to her attack, of course, was to dodge the blow and strike on his own. She was faster than he had predicted, however; the blow was only narrowly avoided, her blade only missing its mark by a sliver. This battle, he knew would be interesting.

"You're fast, Shinobu," Izumo stated excitedly, "but will you be fast enough?"

In his own standard battle craze, Izumo readied for attack, if that's what it could be called. He brought his arms in, bent them in irregular angles, what one would never think a warrior to do. Then, as if by some uncanny reflex, he drove forward, blades dancing the only way they had ever known. His intent was simple: when he felt one blade stop, be it by body or blocker, he would drive home the other.

It was plain for all to see, too, the wry grin on his face and crazed gleam in his eye.

[Le gasp. Nothing gets past you, miukjin. And yeah, you have no idea how often I will do that. I try but I ish so forgetful. >.< Thanks though.]  

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:21 pm
Melora looked up slowly, to the new woman who had appeared beside the one from before. Her eyes narrowed, this woman was very different, she had a sickly hostile air about her, whereas the one from before had a depressed stale aura.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:21 pm
(( No problem. I'm just here to help. 3nodding

I've been called the "Grammar King" and "Grammar " for reasons such as that; nothing gets past me. wink

Except that one time... xd ))  

Mikujin

Rurik_16

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:28 pm
Kuro Sat up against a wall, and sighed to himself. The boredom was him. All he wanted was a good fight, but with his immortality the only people who were challenging enough were immortal as well. He had gotten into the theviry buisness to take what he wanted, and kill who he wanted, but there was no fun left in it. Kuro closed his eyes, and wondered if the immortality was as great as he first thought it to be.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:29 pm
The minute her katana stuck air and kept going, she knew he'd dodged and was now attempting a counter, she curled backwards on her flexible spine, no doubt excersized as such from much experience in the rafters of the theatre, her balance immculate.
Shinobu sensed his blades, held strategically for a double attack, she could feel his expectation of hers to be 'either the first or second', which, clearly was a good maneuver, however, right now, Shinobu couldn't care less who came out on top in this particular battle, she'd long since lost her strong sense of caution in combat. 'What was the purpose?' she asked herself arrogantly.
Shinobu ducked backward, her shoulderblades tucked into her torso, as the frist blade swung over her, dealing no damage, then, she could feel the second, having adjusted to her position, striking low.
'He's sprawled out... his legs are so far apart... and I am so very dainty... if only a I could-'
Shinobu's thoughts were cut off from a razor sharp blade delving rapidly into the left side of her neck, twisting painfully in her flesh, than retracting.
The second had hit.
Now it was upt to her to ignore this pain, which was east for Shinobu is the 'all out' state she was in, as the wound healed itself and she used his wide stance to bend between Izumo's legs, into a position behind him.

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:31 pm
Rurik_16
Kuro Sat up against a wall, and sighed to himself. The boredom was him. All he wanted was a good fight, but with his immortality the only people who were challenging enough were immortal as well. He had gotten into the theviry buisness to take what he wanted, and kill who he wanted, but there was no fun left in it. Kuro closed his eyes, and wondered if the immortality was as great as he first thought it to be.

[KURO!!!! *maulies* I missed you sooooooooooo!
*uber glomp* domokun Okay, i'm done spamming now.]

The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games