Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
~ FRPG ~ Official Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:07 am
Kiki nodded in agreement and left herself open for Kario to pick her up. >"Those two are having a bit too much fun for my liking"< she told him, glaring over at the other two.

(( Extremely short post gonk ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:37 pm
((OOC: I'll actually wait for either Mr.Ownage or Elfy to post.))  

Savory Garlic Crinkle
Crew

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:52 pm
"Hmm...okay then!" says Pipel smiling, "Let's go!" he says to the demon, suddenly whispering something, and the disk growing smaller. He laughs as the demon falls off, and he begins to glide down the side of the mountain, snickering.

((There! =]))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:26 pm
Reacting quickly, Nathan jumps as he lands on the mountain and tackles the elf. "Did you really have that much doubt in my refexes? I'm only half human."  

CainZeros

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:19 pm
Iongalad glows and a bright light emits from him. The Demon flies off of him, as the disk flies over, digs under the Elf, and lifts him up too high for Nathan to jump. He begins dusting himself off and says, "Oh no you di'in't...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:49 pm
Nathan glares at the elf. Then, suddenly, his eyes seem to glow with a black light. The half demon smirks as he telekeneticly lifts Iongalad of the disk. "Oh, but I did."  

CainZeros

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:20 pm
Iongalad smirks as the disk flies over and smacks Nathan over the head. As Iongalad begins to fall, the disk catches him. Iongalad raises his eyebrows, and begins to zoom down the hill.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:06 pm
Kario sighs and, with Kiki in his arms, starts down the hill.

>"What are we to do with them? Knowing our luck, they'll attract attention and I'll get killed before seeing the Princess again...."<

He winces at the last part of his words, thinking to himself: 'Maybe Kiki won't look into them too deep...'  

Savory Garlic Crinkle
Crew

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:31 pm
Iongalad keeps smiling, he had still been in Kiki's thoughts from their conversation only a mere minute ago. He doesn't say anything, as he doesn't wish to embarass Kario. He let's go of Kiki's mind and thinks to himself, I soo knew he liked her.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:47 pm
Nathan rubs his head where the disk had hit him, then shrugs. It had not broken the skin, and if it had the wound still would not have taken long to heal. I take it you're listening in on their conversation, he says mentally to Iongalad, Even with out knowing their language I can still guess that he's basically saying he wishes we'd settle down so we don't attract attention. With that the half demon begins to walk toward the castle, knowing his human form walking will attract far less attention on the trip than the hovering elf's glowing gisk.  

CainZeros

Dr. Elfy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:59 pm
After Iongalad sees he is safe from the demon's wrath, the disk dissapears and he falls lightly to the earth. He whispers something and his ears become shorter, his clothes less magnificent, and his footprints become deeper. The light glow that seems to come from his face vanishes, and he looks like a handsome man in his late 20's.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:13 pm
The three of them continue walking and as they do, Kario puts Kiki on his shoulder.

He then tucks his tail into the back of his coat and pulls a hat down over his pointy ears. No sense showing that he is a neko. Straightening up, he secures his swords and readies to go into the fray ahead of them, Kiki still on his shoulder.  

Savory Garlic Crinkle
Crew

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:17 pm
Kiki looked at Kario from her place on his shoulder. 'He seems a bit attached to her...' she thought smirking to herself. The others had seemed to calm down slightly but Kiki couldn't count on it.

(( I forget where I'm up to with Rianna so.....I guess I'll just vaguely restart it....kind of. O_o? ))

Rianna looked outside one of the intact windows of the castle to see many still fighting down below. She scanned the jumble of people for any signs of her companions but so far she couldn't spot them. Rianna secretly hoped they'd hurry.

(( Ummm..... I have no idea why the armies were fighting in the first place. Or maybe I just forgot? Gah! >_< And how exactly do we plan to kill everyone off or whatever? O_o ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:04 pm
((*Ahem*
Umm... your choice! =]))

Dr.Elf

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:48 pm
(OOC:There's always Nathan's half-paranoid theory about the humans wanting to destroy everything not human.)  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff