Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role-playing forum
A Reluctant Killer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:54 am
Irene sighed. "Well for me, now that I can control my power I don't have to worry about hurting people. So I should find out what to do with my life. Find somewhere to live perhaps, do what any other person would do during life. I hope one day, I can come back here and fulfill a wish the old man had. He said it would be great if this town became alive again.

I could hopefully bring this town to it's former glory. Possibly even grander. But I'm not ready yet... I need to rid this forest of Mariah somehow before I begin that. I'm sure we're all tired from fighting, so my only goal now is to get out of this forest."

Irene was taking the food out of her pack as she spoke, then she smiled weakly. "Possibly... I could find somewhere where we could all relax. No more blood or fighting for a while, just visiting the fun side of life."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:52 pm
Niko was thankful when Irene came up with an excuse for him why he couldn't be near dead animals until the blood was gone. He smiled absently as she spoke of having fun. That would be nice, but there was the constant threat of slayers after Shadow. Many of them knew to look for him to find Shadow, and some were even aware of how to cause the transformation. "Having some fun would be nice..." He murmured, trailing off.

"It would be, but if you all don't mind, I'd like to stop by Heathenrow before we wander off to have 'fun'," Yuki said. Niko looked up at her, and she smiled at him. "Heathenrow Mage Academy. I believe I got a few people to investigate on spirit possession and dark arts, though no names came into the conversation. They might have found something by now, who knows?"

"You know they won't let me into the city," Niko pointed out.

"I know, it can't be helped. You'll be fine waiting outside the city while I run in and see what they found out?" At his slight nod, she grinned, then looked at Irene and Bana.

Wavemaster_Hikaru

Blah76
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:04 pm
Bana stood next to Irene trying to see whats all in her pack. Bana looked over at Yuki and Niko as listined to there conversation. "Do people not like Mister Niko very much?" Bana asked. 'Guess he's like momma then. She wasnt very popular in big places ether.'  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:18 am
Irene loved the city, but she wasn't going to leave Niko behind. She planned on staying out with him. Irene had to think of another reason for Bana, why they wouldn't let Niko in the city. But she couldn't think of anything. She just hoped Bana wouldn't think that suspicious. Then Irene turned to Niko, determined to see him smile. She loved when she saw him smile. So she said to him, "Don't worry Niko, We'll have a lot of fun. I'll stay out of the city with you, and we can think of something to do." All of the food was out of her pack now, then she smiled at the others. "Dig in. Take whatever you want."  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:44 pm
(( *Phew* Finally! I just editted Nikos profile and added Yuki's in, about time >.< I changed his appearance, and even added a spot where you can hear what his voice is like!))

Niko looked up at Irene, a bit startled when she said she'll stay out with him. Slowly, a small smile appeared on his lips. "You sure?" He asked uncertainly. He looked down, then met her eyes again. "Thank you," He said finally, the smile genuine this time.

Yuki grinned when she saw Niko smile. A real smile, not forced either. She glanced at Bana. "Bana, what about you? Want to stay out with them or come in with me?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:40 pm
"I'll go inside with you. My Mommy didnt like big citys so I havnt seen many from inside." Bana smiled happily at getting to see a new place. Bana snatched a peice of meet and sat down to eat it. Bana's tail wagged happily as she munched on the food.  

Blah76
Crew

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:00 am
Irene smiled back at Niko, and blushed. "You're welcome Niko. Anytime." She grabbed a bamboo box with sushi in it, and took three pieces out to eat. Se really wasn't all that hungry, possibly because all that had happened. She set the rest of the sushi down for everyone else. There was also some chicken and pork for the meat.

((Irene's picture wasn't showing up, so I put on a new one. Nice profiles BTW! xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:50 pm
Yuki smiled slightly. "Alright. I'm sure you'll let you inside, and I'll show you around as much as I can while we're walking." She took some pork with a smile of thanks to Irene.

Niko looked aside slightly to hide his own blush, then after some time took a few pieces of sushi as well. He wasn't too hungry, he never was. He fell silent, lost in his own thoughts.

Wavemaster_Hikaru

Blah76
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:50 pm
Bana finished eating then looked over at Niko. Bana got up and walked over to Niko. "Mister Niko, you okay?" Bana asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:14 pm
She nodded back to Yuki as a 'your welcome,' then Irene sighed, took one last piece of sushi, then smiled at everyone. "Is everyone full? Because if so the sooner we leave the better. No telling when Mariah will come back."

((OMG guys, next post will be post 400!!!!!!! eek heart ))  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:57 pm
((My post! ^.^ Yay, congrats to everyone for keeping this thread alive for so long! Let's try to reach a bigger number~! ^.^))

Niko glanced up at Bana, then smiled hesitantly and nodded. "Yes, I'm fine, don't worry," He said. He had just been lost in his own thoughts.

Yuki nodded slightly. "Yes, we should all get going. Heathenrow isn't too far from here I believe, maybe half a days walk or less." She stood up as well, and Niko helped place the rest of the food back into Irenes pack.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:21 pm
Irene was also puting the things in her pack. At one point her hand brushed Niko's and she blushed. When she finished Irene put the bag over her shoulder and stood up.  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:44 pm
Niko blushed also, standing up.

Yuki went off to find her mare, coming back holding onto the horses reigns. "Bana, do you want to try riding again?" She asked the small child.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:20 pm
Irene looked around at the wasteland of ash and stone. It was a sad sight to see, and now this very house where the old man stayed was deserted. Irene went to the old man's grave. ((I'm just saying we buried him. xd )) She kneeled down and put a hand on the foot of the grave. A small green light formed, and plowers grew all around him. "I wish I could do more for all you've done, but this is all I can do."  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Blah76
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:36 pm
"Yay! I get to ride the horsy again!" Bana cheered then jumped up in the horses back and sat down. "So whats the big city like?" Bana asked happily as looked down at Yuki.  
Role-playing forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff