.:~*MAIN THREAD*~:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:57 am
Omaru jumped and in mid flight caught Lunar and opened his wings flying gently back to Luna "she's safe...i got her...." He softly handed Lunar over and then nodded his wings folding back as he turned to head back inside grass turning red beneath his feet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:07 pm
"What's happening?" Luna stood back from Omaru as the grass turned red.  

CaranoWildCat
Captain

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:51 pm
"It is said that when a crested Chimera is depressed or near death....everything around him or her begins to decay as well...." He took a deep breathe and let it out slowly "Luna....do not think this is either of your faults.....You and Tsuki could not help this....I am getting old...and have one regret...that Tsuki still thinks it best or me to be with you in wedlock than to be with her in love...." he shook his head "No no that sounded wrong, i still care but....more like a guardian does for his flock..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:57 am
"Well....HUH!" Some grasped Luna shoulder and pulled her back.
"What the!" Luna shouted as she turned around and discovered it was Lunarick and her father. Luna was at the moment too heart broken to responed to them.  

CaranoWildCat
Captain

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:01 am
Omaru's ears picked up as he stared at Lunarick, he knew his words hurt her but they hurt him too...he was going to resolve this. "Lunarick! Welcome back...and on behalf of the town i thank you for keeping Luna and the baby safe.....but....i challenge you to one last fight....no bounty just a fight to the finish..."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:10 am
"WAIT! YOU....." Lunar's Father Omighty rabed his dauhter and covered her mouth.

"I would love to see this, Lunarick, accept this challenge, if you are to lose, you can not marry my daughter."

"If thats the case, start ordering the cake." Lunarick smirked as he suddenly disapeared.

((How do you wan to do this, random number or just non god modding rp))  

CaranoWildCat
Captain

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:33 pm
((non modding))

Omaru bowed his head and got ready weakly for the
fight "to the end....of either of us." he stood as a feeble man would waiting for his last meal

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:04 am
"SWOOSH!" A knife was shot twards omarus back.

"You can't fight me if you cnat see me" Lunarick said for he was nowhere to be found.  

CaranoWildCat
Captain

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:40 pm
The knife struck Omaru square in the back and he fell to his knees his eyes closed he slowly pulled out his sword

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:58 pm
lunarick appeared behind omaru "I bet you wont catch me"  

CaranoWildCat
Captain

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:53 am
Omaru slowly swung around nothing in his eyes they were frosted over "who said i had to catch you...??" his blade came down right through Lunaricks back

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:20 pm
Lunaricks back slit open and lunarick disapeared aain, omaru looked around for him and lunarick puched him in his face,  

CaranoWildCat
Captain

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:26 pm
Omaru held to Lunericks fist and gave him a sturdy blow to the chest "You want her...kill me."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:03 pm
"Will do" Lunarick said as he kicked Omaru's face making him fall. "You can never defeat me, I am a powerful prince! And Luna," Lunarick looked at her "You are my queen and Lunar, you are my princess."  

CaranoWildCat
Captain

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:10 pm
Omaru got up and then released his claws "i won't be easy to kill but I bet if you don't kill me i will figure out a way to kill you" he rushed to Lunarick and threw a feint punch  
.:~*Main Forum*~:.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff