Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:24 pm
probable cause of death could be the ZOMBIES IN YOUR SIG!!! scream

*ahem* stare ... then again ... it could be the vials. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:25 pm
the vials are zombie curers.  

oni cypress

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:34 pm
Har har, poor traumatized Shiro. Sorry bout that...I think.

*is too happy or high off fumes to care*

@w@() Damn paint, the fumes from the paint in the house are getting me all dissoriented. sweatdrop

Nyome: I know, I liked the pink, but not enough to stiuck to one outfit for any longer than a day. Must switch outfit....again...

Jenna: eek .... Jenna! gonk heart Dont be dead...I... woos...

@w@

Gah... FUMES!!! Must leave for a bit, or atleast open the windows... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:38 pm
i can help koji, get a brown paper bag, and take deep breaths.

no really, don't get your self high or dead just to get on here. go outside and frolic in the moon light. if it is dark where you are, and if the moon is up.  

oni cypress

jenna_chan2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:45 pm
x.x jenna's dead because she can't draw today..and she finally finished updating the stuff for the freebies forum..and she's just been all over the place.....o.o heart but thank you all for caring ><

how goes it with you guys?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:49 pm
Not much of a moon, but it sure is dark, and raining! whee heart And I would never get high, drugs is a no for me. 3nodding And the smell went away, just had to open all gagillion something windows.

Eep, so I guess its a no for my friend? sweatdrop He'd behave, I dont want to go and infest the GASOC with bad people or anything. I like how the gasoc seems so closed in and safe from the rest of gaia. 3nodding

*sings to Barbie Girl in Japanese*

4laugh

EDIT: Jenna: Aww...porr Jenna-thing, just stop drawing when you cant, thats what I do. 3nodding Great to hear you caught up on your stuff, I keep getting more and more behind updating my shop. sweatdrop  

Chibi Koji

jenna_chan2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:53 pm
fweee..*sings along* karaoke!!!!!! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:56 pm
Chibi Koji
EDIT: Jenna: Aww...porr Jenna-thing, just stop drawing when you cant, thats what I do. 3nodding Great to hear you caught up on your stuff, I keep getting more and more behind updating my shop. sweatdrop

ne....I had to do somethign special for someone that was down and she's given me like..three pieces of hers x.x *snuggles on the koji-love* yes...finally..but its not done crying still lots of work to be done on that list....><

jenna_chan2

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:59 pm
Jenna: Eep, dont remind me, I still have some commissions I need to do, one of them happens to be a pic of all my IRL friends avitars. I want to have another auction soon, but Im afraid Ill either get too much, or nothing at all again. sweatdrop

*huggleglompseatsbbqomgsucks Jenna-thing*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:14 pm
>< bah...i finally cleared up my list....I was so happy...>< then of course the auction..and all the freebies ^^ heart but ne....it happens..I've been doing all sorts of birthday gifts n.n its crazeh..  

jenna_chan2

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:22 pm
Thats kewl, I used to spit out freebies like crazy, but then I saw how poor I was, so I went into selling. 3nodding Now Im a crotchity old b*****d pawning people souls for my scribbles. domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:25 pm
if you feel overloaded then just don't accept anycommisions for a while. never got anybody and my partner from my other shop was never around soooo, i'm closing that one and going to open another one by myself. i just can't tell what to sell. i have so many things i can do. i'm not one for a lack of creativity.  

oni cypress

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:27 pm
Its not that theres too many to draw, its that Im having a bit of trouble drawing now and then. Dunno, artists block, I suppose. I feel that I could draw so much better, maybe if I change my style around a bit...

*ponders*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:28 pm
Glad to hear you're not really dead, Jenna. neutral

and i'm getting inspirational.... :/ wonder what i could do right now with this muse :\  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

oni cypress

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:36 pm
well take a break, when ever you feel that you can't draw anymore just take a small break from all major projects. start drawing random doodles and see whats good. i don't know how the hell i can give sudgestions like this, its just what i would do. or you could just take a break from it all togethor.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games