Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:29 pm
Corvo Bianco
You don't know how depressed I was when I discovered you could unlock Mewtwo in the second one until like two years ago...I didn't even know his existence! When I found out how to unlock him I thought it was some trick, sure enough though I listened and I obtained him. I clung to that character so tightly... xp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:40 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
You don't know how depressed I was when I discovered you could unlock Mewtwo in the second one until like two years ago...I didn't even know his existence! When I found out how to unlock him I thought it was some trick, sure enough though I listened and I obtained him. I clung to that character so tightly... xp

I've never actually gotten to play with Mewtwo, but I've heard mixed reviews. How did he work for you?

Back to Hyrule Warriors though, I must have it. It's just my kind of gameplay in a Zelda game! XD
I don't know who I'm more excited for, Zant of Ghirahim.  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:47 pm
Corvo Bianco
I don't know who I'll use...I think Zelda maybe...or maybe Fi. Midna? Impa? I'm unfamiliar with a few but I don't really care. I think I'd want a fast paced character with quick attacks, I need speed and strength, not slowness and defense. DEFENSE IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:59 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
I don't know who I'll use...I think Zelda maybe...or maybe Fi. Midna? Impa? I'm unfamiliar with a few but I don't really care. I think I'd want a fast paced character with quick attacks, I need speed and strength, not slowness and defense. DEFENSE IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Then you won't be playing as Darunia

Maybe a little of Sheik is your style? Then again, Ghirahim is very fast as well.  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:07 pm
Corvo Bianco
I said the characters before based on their design but I honestly do care about speed and power...which Sheik does seem to supply. c:

I might be interested in Ghirahim...if his tongue wasn't so long and scary. emotion_0A0 He's a pretty cool villain though...I had to cheat my way through him on our second encounter. >w>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:19 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
I said the characters before based on their design but I honestly do care about speed and power...which Sheik does seem to supply. c:

I might be interested in Ghirahim...if his tongue wasn't so long and scary. emotion_0A0 He's a pretty cool villain though...I had to cheat my way through him on our second encounter. >w>

Cheat? Whaat? Come on. lol
I never cheat bosses. I go at it samurai style. WITH HONOR!!
XD He was tough though.
I just like him cause he's fast with a juggernaut form. Gannondorf, however... Yeesh.  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:22 pm
Corvo Bianco
I need another megaman game. emotion_8c

And cheating is sometimes necessary if your a complete dunce like me in games like the legend of zelda!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:28 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
I need another megaman game. emotion_8c

And cheating is sometimes necessary if your a complete dunce like me in games like the legend of zelda!

Just think of it like Mario, but slower and you don't have to look for fire flowers. Seriously, that's what I do when I go into Zelda mode. XD

... I've never played Megaman... sweatdrop  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:55 pm
Corvo Bianco
I don't blame you. Megaman isn't that popular with me either, but I still like it. '-'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:01 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
I don't blame you. Megaman isn't that popular with me either, but I still like it. '-'

lol Oh, I see.
So, about this thread...  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:03 pm
Corvo Bianco
...It just hit me how surprising it is for someone like you to not like it considering our taste. '-'

So how do you want to do the thread? ^^/ Polls are going to be between fan favorites. Simple enough. c: Did you have anything in mind? Do you want me to post it or do you wanna do it? Either way I'm fine. : D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:11 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
...It just hit me how surprising it is for someone like you to not like it considering our taste. '-'

So how do you want to do the thread? ^^/ Polls are going to be between fan favorites. Simple enough. c: Did you have anything in mind? Do you want me to post it or do you wanna do it? Either way I'm fine. : D

You'd think I'd be all over it with my affinity for the E-100s, but nope. lol

Who are we going to put on the vote? If you got it all down, then by all means don't let me stop you. XD  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:18 pm
User Image

New Xuza pic?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:14 pm
if like a goodie or evilish person can roleplay with my pure blood witch, thats in hollywood right now that be really great, plus ill give u a cookie  

Seven Deadly Sloths

Noble Trickster

4,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Gender Swap 100

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:24 am
Has anyone else besides me ever had that moment when you meet a person who is such a moron that you say to yourself. "God I hope they never breed...." stare

People who say things like "The Book was based on the Film" or "Titanic never really happened".  
Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games