Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:41 pm
Ah... art in the journal. x3 I have art in my journal... mostly because I didn't have time to update the story. ToT  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:45 pm
Koji >> whee Sho cute heart *saves* OMG!! You're a red x! Your sig's a red x too eek  

Memai-kins

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:59 pm
Memai: No way! gonk Red x's cant be sexy...and if Im not sexy for more than 2 seconds I emplode... crying

EDIT: Everytime I say something conceited, hit me. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:02 pm
Nyome

haha~ ^_^ it's okay hon. I'll try to get my own. whee heart

O_O;; um... <_<;; I don't? xd

nuuU~~ wait about 3 weeks when I post it on deviantART. o_O;;

xd ! omg! art thief! whee heart

[ XD lovely. gotta luff exchange. ]

Ok.. but if you wanna wear it, i can lend it to you! 3nodding whee

O_O;;; i do! xd !!! booya!

o.o;;; DA?!?!?! you have DA?!?!?!? INOFINWAONWQICNEIJAN N N IJREAVCIREABREQABREHVBHB~!!!!! why was i NOT INFORMED OF THIS BEFORE?!?!?! *twitch* ... damn stupid 5% evil me! ><

and Yes. Shiro is an Art Thief! 3nodding but usually it's other people's pieces.. and when it is collectables, i just bother the people thru pm's asking them where i could get "that" picture... which usually works neutral

(note i NEVER under ANY circumstance will add a picture stolen into my siggy 3nodding i just collect it and fill my HD full of artsy things whee )

Memai Shirosaki
Oh nuu!! Shiro's questionable 5% of evil is showing right there gonk scream

Shiro >> Yes, piano is such a dorkish thing gonk I wanted to be like Maxim! And I still do!! domokun That man has a way on the keys!

gonk guess what?!?! IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!! gonk *read up mrgreen *

well... Musical Instrument + Girls playing it = secksy .. it would be smeckshay if they could do the triple threat! (draw, sing and play an instrument! biggrin *expects TOO much sweatdrop * )

feh! girls playing the piano are NOT Geeky! guys playing ... that's another story >.>;;;;

and yes! Maxim is great! biggrin *has heard some Maxim, but is sad because none of it is at his store cry *

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:07 pm
well..now i have to go to sleep crying

and if you see lang.. tell her i was waiting for her to show up but decided to turn off the pc for tonight :/

good night GASOC'ees! biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:36 pm
Goo night Shiro!

*runs to frolick...somewhere*  

Chibi Koji

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:44 pm
yay! one post then bed time!

the trick to winning the exchange is too wait untill the very end so they don't have time to bump it up.

dance is great, but after tomorrow night its over! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:42 pm
Poor Oni, dont you hate it when a good thing ends? Goo night. ^w^

I think I might turn in a bit early today, Im a tad tired. Ooh, I fianlly drew a decent guy! whee Its of my avitar, but still awsome. Ill try and get it scanned and have it up on monday.

Grooh night everyone! 4laugh heart  

Chibi Koji

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:09 am
Shiro >> Fwah, and I was just about to ask if there were any Maxim CDs at your store gonk *wants one badly* I went to one of his concerts at my place crying Day I'll never forget!

Yeah, Nyome has DA ninja I stalk her everyday there biggrin

Draw, sing and play an instrument xd ;; LOL, whenever my friends want to hear a song they've never heard before, they'd always ask me to sing it xp And I have a sore throat now because of that xd

Koji >> LOL, did you switch back to your blue self? Cause I swear you were wearing red when I was posting at your thread sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:59 am
Shiro - whee Hah, I use to play the arguably most unsexy instrument ever! It was the bass, for about five years... Not the bass guitar, but the string bass like you'd find in an orchestra. sweatdrop I wanted to play jazz to impress my dad, but all we ever did was play classical (which I didn't mind at all), but then I ended up quitting the year before I could have joined my school's jazz ensemble. xp

Memai - I wish I could play piano... or just about any keyboard instrument, really. sweatdrop Once, one of my friends convinced me to join this percussion ensemble and I got stuck on a marimba, which I had absolutely no idea how to play! sweatdrop Fortunately, my part wasn't that hard compared to the ones other people had, so I was able to pull it off before the concert.  

Iyou

Alucard_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:04 am
*lurky lurky* ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:25 am
dude! string bass is awsome! if you play it a jazz band that is. then its not that great.

ok, i play trumpet. classical and jazz. fourth part in my jazz band, which is awsome. and secound part in regular band.

my jazz band is awsome becouse we one a state wide competition 2 years in a row. but we lost a lot of seniors this year who where really good. though we do still have are great piano player. who is practically the best in the sate. oh yeah, whe is a really good tap dancer too. though i have never heard her sing before. and i never heard her sing.

i'm not a girl, but i can sing, dance, act, and play the trumpet. oh and draw.

gah! i did horrible in the SAT review. they said i did really good the PSAT's but no! in the SAT review class i'm teh retard! i'm going home to spend sometime getting some good drawing done.  

oni cypress

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:38 am
Memai Shirosaki
Shiro >> Fwah, and I was just about to ask if there were any Maxim CDs at your store gonk *wants one badly* I went to one of his concerts at my place crying Day I'll never forget!

Yeah, Nyome has DA ninja I stalk her everyday there biggrin

Draw, sing and play an instrument xd ;; LOL, whenever my friends want to hear a song they've never heard before, they'd always ask me to sing it xp And I have a sore throat now because of that xd

gonk !!! i Nuuuuu!!!! crying i'm pissed they didn't carry "Nightwish" with them either... but now they do! biggrin (so maybe who knows... must push for Maxim CD's! 3nodding )

ninja why you little..... stare ... *ahem* ninja ....
(no fair! i wanna stalk Nyome! gonk ... and just because AD is nowhere to be seen to be stalked either crying )

Yesh. whee xd poor you, Memai! i wish i could sing ._.;;; all i can do well is use instruments that aren;t meant to be used for death, maim, and destruction crying

Iyou
Shiro - whee Hah, I use to play the arguably most unsexy instrument ever! It was the bass, for about five years... Not the bass guitar, but the string bass like you'd find in an orchestra. sweatdrop I wanted to play jazz to impress my dad, but all we ever did was play classical (which I didn't mind at all), but then I ended up quitting the year before I could have joined my school's jazz ensemble. xp

xd Hah! to me the most UN-sexy isntrument would be the Tuba... but only because i frankly can;t see myself playing it either ._.;;; other than that, i uess i can work THAT out of my system ^^

and do NOT discourage yourself!!!! string bass are GREAT!!! (Gay Yee Westerhoff [Bond's cello player] is also reknown for her work on both string and guitar bass licks!) and... Bass players, guitar players and keyboardists have something in common: the instruments they play are all string instruments

so it will be EASY to play keyboard, or even guitar! biggrin

As for me? I play electric & acoustic guitar, guitar bass, a bit of violin, and a bit of drums (and a bit of piano too! xd )... I can also scratch with my pal's dj system (LP's not cd based) and have basic to standard understanding on musical theorem. 3nodding

and no, they didn't pick me for the store i work on based on these... they picked me because of the many groups and artists my side of the brain that isnt infected with "ebil" that i could remember xd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:45 am
surprised wow Oni... my respects to you on your trumpet playing!!!

FYI, for those not on the know, Trumpet is probably the hardest instrument to play out of the rest of the wind instruments... other than the tuba. Also i want to point out that in difficulty, the wind instruments are the hardest to master(hardest: wind / second hardest: percussion / easiest: strings) because you have to keep the rythm, play on the note with the wind in you lungs, AND not tire easily..as well as to always try to swallow whenever possible due to saliva. 3nodding

to top it off, Jazz is a VERY precise genre of music... unlike rock, rythm and blues, or pop, in Jazz, you have to pe on key at ALL times... one misplaced note could ruin the mood of the whole song... more or less the same holds true on classical music... 3nodding

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:09 am
i'm drawing in front of the compuer rightnow.memai, your legs and coat tails just donn't want to coperate. the rest of uoi is fine.

jazz, the generic term for the jazz band. we also play some rock, bossa nova, latin, blues. bah, we play everything that isn't classical.

on tinsturments. their are string, wind, percusion, and brass. piano is classified under percusion i think, becouse you don't use a wand or a directly pluck the stings. so piano is very different from sting insurments. the trumpet isn't a wind insturment. winds use a reed that vibrates to make the proper sound. with brass, your lips are buzzing, and their is a very proper form to it, and playing to long cn where you out and your chops become raw beef or confetti. most brass have only three-four keys. with the lower redgester on a trumpet it gets pretty hard to move yoiur fingers fast from first and secound to first and third, to secound. gah, higher redgestrer is esyer becouse you barly use the secound or third hey. that and we have a valve slide on the third jey's tubing to get D and D# just right.

on the sitting thing. we can't swolow. in fact ll out spit goes into the instument. their is little valve at one part of the trumpet that , once we have time to stop, we open and bow the spit out. their can be a lot sometimes.

different insturments are better for different people based on heredity of certain facial fetures such as the lips. ho wide, plump they are. and their are also other things.

edit: yay! tom and jerry is on!  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games