Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Gaming Wing
Round Robin Comic Game! :Current Page: Aya Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:26 am
yes it would. Maybe have one of them trip.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:42 am
Ois! I hope I get to see it before I have to flop off to work. *fish flops*  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:10 am
Sorry Kazu, I doubt it'll be done anytime soon lol

I'm working on Las right now and dang
that girls head alone takes major manteinance lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:18 am
who was ever at the end of the line would trip-- OR our brave leader trip and the rest of us go down with him.  

clubanimon
Crew

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:35 am
sweatdrop I was Meaning Eden's comic. xd But the sprite thinggy would be really cute.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:25 pm
oh I'm sorry Kazu lol
I was caught in the sprite conversation  

Radjulon
Crew

Duragraha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:53 pm
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/25904806/

=_= It's just been a bad day. I figure out how to add text, get back to my dorm and realize that I forgot to resize the image, and then can't get it to upload to Photobucket for love or money. I really have to finish my problem set, so I'll post the link to the scrap on my DA page. Hopefully someone else will upload it for me, or I'll try again tomorrow.

Sorry I'm so late, and sorry it's so ugly. I promise I won't do any more. At least for a long time. ;_;  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:46 pm
omg thats great! noob ka bobs, yummy~

And here i though kazu was the bosses secractary, maybe kazus more of the gofer...

So, I take you landed on the evil red hair bish...but hadn't rad been poofed else where by the evil scientist?

so thers the evil bish, scientist, undiscloed poerson in cloak that arrived with bish, and now some oen tryign to cause a revolt in the guild?! *looks at the guilds pet hampster*

my turn huh? *thinks*  

clubanimon
Crew

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:52 pm
heres a smaller version for everyeon to see.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:52 pm
clubanimon
omg thats great! noob ka bobs, yummy~

And here i though kazu was the bosses secractary, maybe kazus more of the gofer...

So, I take you landed on the evil red hair bish...but hadn't rad been poofed else where by the evil scientist?

so thers the evil bish, scientist, undiscloed poerson in cloak that arrived with bish, and now some oen tryign to cause a revolt in the guild?! *looks at the guilds pet hampster*

my turn huh? *thinks*

<.< Oops. I forgot that Rad was in another dimension. Danggit. I'm so bad at details; I'm always running afoul of continuity. I KNEW I should have landed on Kazu.

Oh, and by the way, there was supposed to be a "Five Minutes Later.." in the corner of the upper, right-hand panel. I'm not sure why that bit of text seems to have disappeared. I probably lost it when the computer decided to choke. (Yes Kazu, I CAN freeze a Mac.)

*chews* domokun Hey, Kazu's not allowed to be the secretary. That's always been my job. Even if she does look better in glasses.

Thanks for posting it for me Club. whee  

Duragraha

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:58 pm
we have inconsitantcys all the time dun worry about it.

you can land on evil bishi and...er...n00b kabaos got transported with rad o.<  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:22 pm
oh good! Food for me and the one who poses as Nightcrawler heart  

Radjulon
Crew

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:35 pm
Man, we have at least 3 confirmed enemys ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:36 pm
that's pretty bad lol!  

Radjulon
Crew

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:37 pm
WEll we are trying to take over all of gaia ^^;
were just on a 1294872 step program to do it so no ones really noticed were not realy good guys yet..  
Gaming Wing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games