Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Slave Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keyaura Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:37 pm
Sagitarius14
Keyaura Neko
Keyaura leaned against the bars of her unfriendly cage. her eyes were down with her tail wrapped around herself. She tried to keep herself warm that way. She looked around with her big blue eyes, seeking a master.
Ryu looked around the room, his eyes now well-adjusted to the dim lighting. He spotted a girl in another cage settled near his own. The girl inside looked even worse for wear than Ryu did in his eyes. "Hey, you alright?" He asked. He noticed her shivering, her tail not doing much to warm her. Ryu sighed. His own shirt wasn't doing much for him, seeing as he felt fine being warm-natured. He slipped off his shirt and reached throught the bars of his cage, handing it off to her. "Here, looks like you could use this more than me."

Keyaura let out a soft purr. She put the shirt on and of course it was big on her, but it kept her warmer. She didn't understand much English, but she new he ment good. She was abandoned at a young age and raised by a mountain lion, so she mostly acted like a cub of that sort.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 pm
Keyaura Neko
Sagitarius14
Keyaura Neko
Keyaura leaned against the bars of her unfriendly cage. her eyes were down with her tail wrapped around herself. She tried to keep herself warm that way. She looked around with her big blue eyes, seeking a master.
Ryu looked around the room, his eyes now well-adjusted to the dim lighting. He spotted a girl in another cage settled near his own. The girl inside looked even worse for wear than Ryu did in his eyes. "Hey, you alright?" He asked. He noticed her shivering, her tail not doing much to warm her. Ryu sighed. His own shirt wasn't doing much for him, seeing as he felt fine being warm-natured. He slipped off his shirt and reached throught the bars of his cage, handing it off to her. "Here, looks like you could use this more than me."

Keyaura let out a soft purr. She put the shirt on and of course it was big on her, but it kept her warmer. She didn't understand much English, but she new he ment good. She was abandoned at a young age and raised by a mountain lion, so she mostly acted like a cub of that sort.
He swmiled as she took the shirt, not carring if his scarred torso showed. He sat on his haunches, resting his arms on his thighs as he watched her. "My name's Ryu. What's yours?" He asked, hoping she could at least tell him that much.  

Sagitarius14
Crew

Dapper Demigod

Keyaura Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:06 pm
Sagitarius14
Keyaura Neko
Sagitarius14
Keyaura Neko

He swmiled as she took the shirt, not carring if his scarred torso showed. He sat on his haunches, resting his arms on his thighs as he watched her. "My name's Ryu. What's yours?" He asked, hoping she could at least tell him that much.

Keyaura smiled. "Keyaura." She spoke softly. She well knew her name, for it has ben taught to her all her human life. It was also the name on her color.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:17 pm

-Gaikoz chuckled a little as he saw Ryu and a girl talking to each other and said "I think someone's gonna drown in the pool of Love..." in a joking tone...Gaikoz then leaned back into the wall and though about Morgana and said to himself "I hope she's fine"...-

-PH-Mandirigma-

Sagitarius14
Crew

Dapper Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:19 pm
Keyaura Neko
Sagitarius14
Keyaura Neko
Sagitarius14
Keyaura Neko

Keyaura smiled. "Keyaura." She spoke softly. She well knew her name, for it has ben taught to her all her human life. It was also the name on her color.
Ryu smiled again. He fell back onto his butt with a muffled whoof. "That's a pretty name, Keyaura. Can you tell me anything else?" He really hoped she could. He enjoyed the company.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:27 pm
-PH-Mandirigma-

-Gaikoz chuckled a little as he saw Ryu and a girl talking to each other and said "I think someone's gonna drown in the pool of Love..." in a joking tone...Gaikoz then leaned back into the wall and though about Morgana and said to himself "I hope she's fine"...-
Ryu looked over and grinned. "Looks whose talking!" He chuckled and threw his ball at Gaikoz. "You're practically drooling over there!" He said in just as a joking tone.  

Sagitarius14
Crew

Dapper Demigod

Keyaura Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:31 pm
She paused for a moment, trying to comprehend what he had just said. "Im eighteen, and Im homeless. " She said with her ears dropped and her tail still wrapped around herself. The only home she new was curled up next to her lion mom, before she was shot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:43 pm
Keyaura Neko
She paused for a moment, trying to comprehend what he had just said. "Im eighteen, and Im homeless. " She said with her ears dropped and her tail still wrapped around herself. The only home she new was curled up next to her lion mom, before she was shot.
Ryu nodded sadly. He knew how she felt to be alone. He forced a smile, though, to keep her spirits up. "Hey, it's gonna be okay, though. I promise. I don't know how much of what I'm saying you're going to understand, but you don't need to worry about anything. You're gonna be, um, adopted I guess, real soon. You'll see." He smiled as he realized he was trying to convince himself just as much as he was trying to convince her. "I'm nineteen, myself." He added, though he wasn't sure why.  

Sagitarius14
Crew

Dapper Demigod

-PH-Mandirigma-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:40 am
Sagitarius14
-PH-Mandirigma-

Ryu looked over and grinned. "Looks whose talking!" He chuckled and threw his ball at Gaikoz. "You're practically drooling over there!" He said in just as a joking tone.

-Gaikoz catched the ball with his right hand...chuckled a little and said "Oh come on Ryu...she's all yours...I think she likes you too...- as he threw the ball back...-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:22 am
-PH-Mandirigma-
Sagitarius14
-PH-Mandirigma-

-Gaikoz catched the ball with his right hand...chuckled a little and said "Oh come on Ryu...she's all yours...I think she likes you too...- as he threw the ball back...-

Ryu plucked the ball out of the air with one hand and shook his head. "Dude, we're all in the same mess. I mean, I don't forsee anyone here in this room going on any dates any time soon, you know?" He laughed and tossed the ball back.  

Sagitarius14
Crew

Dapper Demigod

Keyaura Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:50 am
Sagitarius14
Keyaura Neko
Ryu nodded sadly. He knew how she felt to be alone. He forced a smile, though, to keep her spirits up. "Hey, it's gonna be okay, though. I promise. I don't know how much of what I'm saying you're going to understand, but you don't need to worry about anything. You're gonna be, um, adopted I guess, real soon. You'll see." He smiled as he realized he was trying to convince himself just as much as he was trying to convince her. "I'm nineteen, myself." He added, though he wasn't sure why.

Keyauara looked confused throughout his talking, but she did catch on to somethings. She understood that everything was going to be better, and she was going to get out soon. She also understood his age. She smiled and her ears perked, swishing her tail from side to side.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:58 pm
Keyaura Neko
Sagitarius14
Keyaura Neko

Keyauara looked confused throughout his talking, but she did catch on to somethings. She understood that everything was going to be better, and she was going to get out soon. She also understood his age. She smiled and her ears perked, swishing her tail from side to side.
Ryu looked at her witha puzzled smile on his face. "Heh. Either, A- you have no idea what I said, but are happy for the company like I am, or B- you understood a little and I haveno idea what you're thinking." He laughed quietly. "Either way, I'm glad to see you smiling at least.. Even if you don't understand me..." He smiled again.  

Sagitarius14
Crew

Dapper Demigod

Keyaura Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:18 pm
She didn't catch onto a siblge thing he had just said. it didn't make sence to her. She cocked her head to the side and let out a small meow before wrapping her hands around the bars.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:47 pm
Keyaura Neko
She didn't catch onto a siblge thing he had just said. it didn't make sence to her. She cocked her head to the side and let out a small meow before wrapping her hands around the bars.
He chuckled again. "Heh, yeah, that's what I thought." He sighed, wishing he could communicate with her somehow. "I know, I want to get out, too..."  

Sagitarius14
Crew

Dapper Demigod

Keyaura Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:05 pm
Sagitarius14
Keyaura Neko
He chuckled again. "Heh, yeah, that's what I thought." He sighed, wishing he could communicate with her somehow. "I know, I want to get out, too..."

(Are you a master or slave? I couldn't find your profile)  
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff