Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:15 pm
Patrick brought the chopper to a gentle landing as he cleared the fence around the air force base. against the fence was at least a hundred or more infected trying to claw their way in. "We're here Joe, I took over, jeez those fumes must be getting to you as well." Patrick cut the ignition power and grabbed his supplies, he let Trip and Bianca sleep for a while longer while he unpacked his supplies and packed it onto the military jet he had spotted, he set the jet to begin fuelling up and walked back to the chopper, he hopped back in, "If anyone else is coming to Russia let me know so I can unpack their things."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:00 pm
Over the course of the trip to the base, Bianca had shifted her positon a bit and ended up with her arms around Trip's waist, hugging him like a teddy bear. He head moved to his chest, and she had completely lifted herself off the seat and placed herself fully in his lap. Yeah. She moved around in her sleep alot. It was a problem. She snored softly, drooling just a little bit on his shirt. "Nnn.."  

Inkspills

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:13 pm
(whoops apparently school related reasons caused me to miss a bit)

Kearo looked over at Bianca and Trip. "Heh, look at that. Funniest thing I've seen all day." Kearo hoped out of the chopper and stretched his legs. "Ahh..... That's nice." He looked over at Patrick. "I don't know if I should leave. I feel I can do so much more here, or at least help some people. Is this going to be a one-way trip? And what happens if where you're heading to in Russia is also affected by this?" He wondered before he made his decision.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:26 pm
Patrick slid a pair of sunglasses on and laced up his boots, then carried the remaining ammo crates he had brought with him into the jet's cargo hold. He was reloading his combat shotgun when Kearo spoke, "Well.." He cocked the shotgun, a stray shell flying out of the ejection slot and hitting the ground, He lit a cigarette and slid it into his mouth, "Then I guess I'll have to kill every last one of them won't I?"  

N for Notorious
Crew

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:37 pm
Trip kind of cuddled with Bianca in his sleep, putting his body in a weird, comfortable position, bringing a smile to his face as hes fast asleep with Bianca in his lap and his arms around her slightly. Then he started talking in his sleep "no...NO.....ok maybe one.....no pickles...more chocolate.....mmmmm...." he smiled more and his head leaned onto Biancas  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:46 pm
get out the helicopter ummmm where are we  

kivs19

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:58 pm
"We are at an airbase in the New york area. This is where we are setting up shop. Royce get the stuff out of the helicopter and Set up. I want exra guards on the watch towers and Cameras set up around the Command center. Skippy! Skippy? SKIPPY!" Skippy fell asleep in the helicopter again. Murph sees him and drags him out by the collar and throws a bucket of water on him. "Get up and help Royce unload the chopper. Pfc.Young get fuel into the heli and Fuel up the Fast attack choppers." The airbase is bustling with activity.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:59 pm
Bianca yawned, waking up, and finding herself in a very awkward position with Trip. She just stared for a moment, then brought her hand back and slapped him across the face. "Bad pillow! Trying to feel me up in my sleep!" she said crossly, standing up and smoothing down her shirt. She glanced over at Patrick and Kearo, scowling and shaking her tire ironthreateningly. "Don't you say a word about that, you hear me?" Bianca snorted, lowering the weapon. "Where are we?"  

Inkspills

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:02 pm
Patrick put a finger to his mouth and pointed at the military personnel bustling around the airport. He pointed to the large military jet a few meters from the chopper, he lowered his voice, "If any of you are coming, we have to make our move now before they realize that we aren't with their part of the military and start asking questions, checking for infections, I have you all BDUs so we can make it to the plane, but we can't risk talking to them."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:02 pm
oh wow damn i been asleep that long so what do you want me 2 do ... i have lots of experience i can used a gun i travel alot i know new york like the back of my hand ... Kimberly says with a smirk in her face  

kivs19

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:07 pm
"Yeah, Can you check the armory for guns and ammunition? We are going to need alot more. Here take this key and a pistol with you" Murph notices a Helicopter that isn't of their arsonal and walks over there to see what they are doing. Hey this is Restricted airspace."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:12 pm
Patrick looked up at the approaching soldier, he motioned with his shotgun to the other to get onto the plane as quick as possible so they didn't get conscripted or shot. He held his shotgun at the ready, raising up from his seat and standing at his full height, staring the Scotsman down, "What can I do for you Commander?" he asked, his voice rigid.  

N for Notorious
Crew

kivs19

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:15 pm
walks to armory open and found a few guns and ammunition damn not a lot but enough to survive for a little bit let me go back with the things i found ... Kimberly see's captain Burnett and shows him what she found..  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:16 pm
"Wait I reconize you. You were at the gun shop when my Squad's Helicopter went down. What brings you round here?" Murph motions for the man to put down the shot gun. "If there is anthing you need tell me I'll try to make it happen"  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:22 pm
Patrick lowered his shotgun slightly, but not completely, "I'm taking the military jet to Russia." He gestured slowly behind him at the jet." He puffed on his cigarette, "I need to get there are soon as possible, if it turns out they're in better shape than they were when my evac squad's chopper crashed, then I'll try and convince them to re-inforce America." His eyes didn't show any fear, but brimmed with determination, "But either way, I'm going to Russia, be it without a fight, or with one..."  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games