Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
France Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:26 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
(different characters, new storyline remember dude)

(but I wants to continue my character's story sad I had plans for it. big plans. Can I not just edit this a bit the guy said he and another rp'er weren't too fond of each other so he wasnt rp'ing here anymore. so I edited his character out of my story so that way I can still RP with my orignal character? peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? sad )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:29 pm
(What does it matter if it's the same character as long as he isn't continuing?)  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:31 pm
qbal99
(What does it matter if it's the same character as long as he isn't continuing?)

(exactly. I could still use my character without damaging the story. seeeeeee? >.<)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:34 pm
(So can I RP now or not?)  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:41 pm
(I guess, but your character's story can change a bit. He was in France while everything happened, and go from there, no reference to anyone else that had been RPing before. Start RPing.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:46 pm
Dave had hidden under a hollowed out AC unit when he had heard teh helicopter coming. inside, he gripped his M4 with tension as the helicopter landed three feet away from him. He heard one set of feet hit the landing pad and walk to the opposite side of the helipad and stop. He quietly crawled from under his hiding spot and crept up to the man.

"What the hell are you doing on my turf?" Dave said, putting the gun right against the man's drawn hood, "Make on emove other than talking, and this bullet will go right through your skull, and don't think about doing any ninja skills or anything. I have my finger in sucha way that if this gun is moved without my say so my finger gets pulled backwards on the trigger. So, tell me stranger, who are you?"  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:25 pm
Vincent silently cursed under his breath for letting himself be stuck in such a position so easily, that he let someone sneak up on him so easily...

"My name is Vincent Strife. I mean you no harm. I came here from a safe zone a ways away from here. I came here from a safe zone in Russia a long time back and I've been looking for my compatriots that came with me. I've been looking for them in France for at least a month now on my own. I only go back to the safe spot to restock on supplies, ammo, and fuel. Listen man you have to believe me, I could get you somewhere safe if you just trust me. I need some help, I got a radio transmission not too long ago from my allies saying they were somewhere in this neighborhood."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:30 am
"If there were any humans around here, either I killed them, other humans killed them, or Zack got them. There ain't nobody alive 'cept you and me for probably close to three or five miles. I've alos cut off radio broadcasts in an attempt to keep raiders away from here. So, unless I missed somebody, why don't you tell me why you're really here, compadre?" Dave said, nudging the back of Vinvent's head lightly with the end of the rifle's barrel, not enough to cause any pain put enough to show he was serious.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:06 am
Lawrence looked for a place to land his plane as he flew into Paris. He didn't have enough fuel to reach an airport, so he would have to improvise. He spied a helicopter on top of a hospital and looked at his fuel gauge. Picking up a parachute, he prepared to jump. He pulled up alongside the hospital, the engine stalled out, and he jumped out of the plane. There was a fiery crash below as he released his parachute. He slowly descended on to the building where he could now see two people. They looked like they were human, but he couldn't be sure. "Hey! Down there! You guys still alive?" He called. A few seconds later he landed and was entangled in his parachute. He crawled out from under and tried to stand, falling on his face in the process. "Ow." He sighed. He looked up to see that at least one of them was human, but the other had a hood so he couldn't see his face clearly enough to tell. "Don't shoot me." He said as he fumbled to get untangled. "I've had enough problems for one day."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:33 pm
Dave stood calmly as he saw the plane fly straight to the Eiffel Tower several miles away, hitting it in a firey explosion and toppling it over. He turned and saw a man in a parachute hit the rooftop, and get tangled up in his chute. Stupid idiot, he thought. Then he realizerd the man was in grave danger.

"Stop! Don't move or anything! You're lucky you haven't been killed already!" He shouted, not taking the gun away from Vincent's head, "Nobody move! I swear, you two are the luckiest bastards I've ever had the displeasure of meeting!"  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:31 pm
Lawrence put his hands up to surrender, then dropped them to his sides when he realized that counted as moving. "If being held at gunpoint after crashing my plane into the Eiffel tower is what you consider good luck, I would hate to see someone with bad luck." He chuckled. "And it's been nice meeting you too." He shook the parachute off his foot and kicked it away. As it slid off the edge of the building one of the cords tripped him. He fell to the ground again. "****it." He cursed under his breath. He got back to his feet. "Sorry for...Moving, I guess."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:05 pm
Vincent didnt turn around and instead pulled out his hidden blade and held it to the man's neck faster then the man could react and knocked the gun out of the man's hand. "Never, EVER, hold a gun on me, asswipe...." Vincent then retracted his hidden blade and pushed the man down onto the ground and walked past him. "And Im telling the truth. This place was the only place I could land so sorry if you dont like my being here, but I have to go. Vincent walked past the man, being careful not to let the man get a jump on him, and Vincent made his way over to the door to downstairs, walking pass the other guy. "Sir, scuse meh.."  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:14 am
Just as Vincent reached the door to go downstairs, Dave tried to stop him.

"Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!" He shouted, but it was too late. The door started beeping, then suddenly exploded. Dave covered his ehad, then looked up just in time to see the parachute catch another one of his intruder traps, setting it off as well, "Get the hell of the roof! Get to the next one, go go go!" Dave shouted, picking up his gun and running to the east side of the roof, expertly jumping the ten foot gap between the roofs as the helipad started collapsing.

(Ten feet isn't that much when you're higher then the destination and you have a motivated running start lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:20 am
Lawrence took a running leap at the next roof over. He missed the jump by a little bit and had to cling to the edge. He scrambled to get up and sighed in relief. "Now, next time you may want to add "Or the building will explode." To when you tell someone not to move. They may react differently." He suddenly stopped moving. "Is this building going to explode? I am going to sit down, is that going to blow something up?" He began to carefully sit down.  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:23 pm
"Nah, the building won't blow up if you sit down, hehe," Dave laughed as Lawrence's but made contact with the ground, a a fresh pile of dog poop, "I should warn you though, feral animals don't believe in toilets. Now come on, we need to head west, across to Germany. I know a guy who lived there before the Panic. I lost contact with him when the grid went down, but we need to get to him," Dave explained, standing up and making sure his gun was flly loaded and undamaged. He walked over to an air conditioning unit on the roof and lifted it up to reveal it too was a fake, hollowed out with a large back pack of supplies under it.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff