Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: The Webs we Weave [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:39 am
User Image

[ Threat: Extremely Dangerous]|[ Despair ]|[ Title: Demon of Light and Hope]|

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
════ ══ ═══ ══ ═══ ══ ════ ══ ═══ ══════
Despair watched as Schifo and Lieutenant Kiea, both began to confront him. Seeing that his words had no affect on them, Despair sighed. It seemed that no matter what he said, these people were already too far gone. "So be it then." he stated. "If my words are nothing but lies, then there is no point in talking with you anymore. Unlike the kitsune and the boy, my patience with you has already reached its limit." As he said this, Despair's demonic energy would begin to spike. "It has been quite a long time, since someone has pissed me off to this point." While he spoke, Despair's powers continued to increase, until it reached the point in which the very skies above them would turn black and grey, as his power surged. "You wish to fight me? You wish to kill me? Then, I will welcome it." Suddenly, Despair's body would glow a golden color, before undergoing some sort of transformation. Once it was complete, Despair's entire appearance had changed. He no longer looked like a normal human, instead, he appeared more demonic. His entire lower body had taken on his demon form, while leaving the rest of his upper body, save his arms, relatively the same. "I assume just 60% would suffice, especially for the likes of you." Despair stated in a much deeper and raspier tone. Holding out both his hands, Despair summoned forth two black swords and eyed Schifo. "I will give you this one warning. Should you attack me, there will be no going back, no retreat, no surrender. I will kill you. Should your friends join in, I will kill them. I will show no mercy to you or them. Now I ask you, are you willing to throw away your lives here and now? After everything you've been through, after all the men you've let die, will you continue down this path? This is your last chance. Choose to think for ourselves, don't let others tell you what you think. Are you a human or are you just a pawn?" As he asked the question, Despair drew a line in the ground, "Don't say a word, don't look towards anyone else, keep your eyes squarely on me. Just cross that line and I will know your answer, Captain." While he didn't acknowledge it, Despair was fully aware of Lieutenant Kiea who was beginning to move.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 60%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

{Out...Of....Character --- }

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:18 pm
Suspicion: 10/10

Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

Some men just want to see the world burn...

User Image

And I just want to show them.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Cassie was keeping her guns on Lily. "What are you talking about?" She asked angrily. "Are you saying there's another traitor here? Who!?" Captain Schifo cut her off. "Don't listen to the Kitsune, it's trying to deceive you." Cassie seemed to hesitate at Lily's last remark. "A friend...? No. That's...that's not how this works." She was clearly struggling with what they were doing as well. What Lily was saying wasn't matching up with what they knew and they couldn't deny that she had helped them out when she didn't need to, including saving April. But they weren't all convinced. "You don't know anything Kitsune. You're trying to plant ridiculous ideas in our heads. The ones who destroyed our homes were the invaders. That's it." When Lily mentioned Texas, Texas blinked. "Ah, yeah I was," he replied. "No one attacked The Mobile Headquarters out of malice. Saint Clara had put out a kill order on Mirai, the hybrid, and some of her Inner Circle attempted to carry out the order but they failed. Instead they captured Mirai's brother, Vincent. The DWMA attacked in response to that." Once again the other Machinists were silent. It didn't seem unlike something Saint Clara would do. They were having a lot of information thrown at them at once and after everything the DWMA Team had done to help them, they were having trouble believing what they had learned about non-humans before the Headquarters was destroyed.

Then it was Despair's turn to speak and everyone except April turned to look at him. It seemed Despair's patience had run out. The Machinists didn't seem shaken when Despair transformed. Most of them had seen and even fought witches and demons before, having seen them transform into monstrous creatures. "You dare attempt to intimidate us, demon?" Captain Schifo asked, pointing his gun directly at Despair. "Transform back and surrender. This is your one chance." When Despair let go of Betsy to form his weapon Betsy pulled back a safe distance, drawing both her Uzis and pointing them at Despair as well. She grit her teeth angrily as she aimed at him, seeming personally offended by Despair being a demon.

Meanwhile on the other side of the camp Captain Cross heard Mirai's response. "I know they still care about me," Captain Cross responded. "I do. But....it's not....I don't deserve to lead them. I'm weak, and a coward. I don't...even want to go outside anymore. I can't stop thinking about..." She shook her head, looking down at the ground. "First my graduating class and now this. I'm....I'm still afraid of lights, how can I ever come back from....this. I can't. Only...only Prince Damien will accept me now. He said as much, no matter what."  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e
Partner: Texas

I had been led astray with no hope to be found
My heart withered away and I fell to the ground
Then I heard a voice within the blowing of the wind

User Image

Do you remember the time our tears fell down from the sky
Someday soon when I'm gone never think that I'll neglect you
For the pain that I've sealed away in your heart will protect you

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai watched Cross before frowning. She was pissed at Damien. If she could, she would kill the guy. What a selfish person to mess with emotions like this. He wasn't even a person at this point. "Damien is lying to you. He just wants to use you. He knows that if you fall, the others will too and he will be able to do whatever he wants from here on out. He planned all of this. He wanted to break you and have you go to him," she told her, a slight ounce of anger in her face. She stopped then and let out a small huff. She looked at Cross again "Has... Do you think going to Damien will make you forget what happened? Do you truly think that will be the answer to curing the pain you are in right now? That... isn't how that works. Pain takes a while to heal. And only those that care for you and vice versa will be able to heal that. Being with Prince Damien will only make your wounds fester," she said slowly.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:45 am
User Image

"This is not intimidation not will I surrender to you weak willed fools." Despair stated as he watched Betsy draw her Uzis and aim them at him. Though he didn't seem concerned or bothered by her, not anymore. "I will ask you one more time. Are you a human or are you just a pawn?" Despair then looked back down at the line he drew on the ground. "No more talking. No more trying to understand one another. Your fate and that of your comrades will depend on your choice. Cross it or don't." While this was going on, Despair's soul wavelength would stabilize.

[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 60%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:42 am
]
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily sighed "Really, why wold i have any reason to lie, you don't trust me regardless, because 'kitsunes always lie' evidently to most humans" she stated "Look, Why don't you think about it, why exactly didn;t that b*****d who kicked our asses chase after us, it wasn't because he couldn't he probably could have shot the pilot, he could have shot you all even more" she told them "Hell Why would he keep those two alive when we arrived when we did, he could have killed them, yet he kept them alive, he literally just humiliated cross...nothing else, and he was trying to kill us all" she told them "tell me if that is lieing" she stated before texas would speak "See why would we even lie...you have a flipping ship flying ahead waiting for two things, one your order to shoot, or whomever order to gun us all down if you don't arrest or kill us...so reall me and him are probably not going to be surviving...so explain why a human and a kitsune/human would lieing to you about a traitor...the more you guys figure out who is really lieing, the faster you guys can actually save and rebuild your home" she told them she eyed Despair looking at Texas "Either the captain will kills us...or he will get us killed by his antagonistic speech..." she sighed before thinking of a way to maybe convince them they weren't lying "Maybe this might convince you, there should be no way any of us would know this...But...isn't Cross having a meeting with prince Damian?" she asked them hoping they might keep their hat up just a little longer, one for their own sake and two possibly mirai needed more time it was mainly the first option but two reasons were better than one.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:03 am

Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Texas nodded slowly when he heard Lily. "Yeah. You're doing a good job though. So far they've held their fire. Still, if Despair keeps-" then Despair spoke again. "Nevermind. We might be in trouble here." Captain Schifo narrowed his eyes as he heard Despair. "I'm as human as they come. And always will be." He aimed his sidearm directly at Despair. "I don't answer to your ultimatums demon." "Wait!" Cassie yelled before Captain Schifo could continue. "What the Kitsune is saying...she has a point," she admitted, almost reluctantly. "He seemed to let us off easy, and the fact that he just let the Captain go..." Captain Schifo gave a frustrated sigh. "We can go over all that once we have them in cus-" He was cut off by Lieutenant Laurell. "What do you mean she's having a meeting with Damien? Who told you that?" She asked Lily, both anger and worry in her voice.

Meanwhile Captain Cross was still listening to Mirai. When Mirai asked her question, Captain Cross slowly grabbed her face with one hand, clenching the other into a fist. "No....nothing will ever make me forget what happened," she replied, her voice trembling. She shook her head slowly. "It's...my fault. I was the one who came up with this plan." She paused, drawing a shaky breath. "Maybe I wanted it. That's...what he said. That I wanted to be disgraced and destroyed, deep down. That I was tired of fighting so hard...to lead everyone....and that I just wanted it to end. Maybe he's right....I'm...so tired." She seemed to be trembling all over now, like a lost child unsure where to go or what to do.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:03 am
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily looked at Texas 'kinda figured the antagonist talk would...mess anything up" she stated before Cassie spoke up, seemed one of her attempts seemed to work. soon Laurell would speakup, over vocaling Schifo. "what....its exactly what I said, she's meeting with Damian...why do you think that girl went ahead...shes going to stop her from doing something stupid" she told her "and as for who told me...no one did...I just overheard Damians plan" she told her "well, somewhat of a recording of...no idea whom was playing it, but the voices were pretty clear" she shrugged "Regardless...if nothing is done...she wont be captain cross anymore"

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:36 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai watched as Captain Cross began breaking down it seemed. She slowly walked a bit close to Captain Cross before stopping again. "I'm sorry..." she began. "I'm sorry that you have to go through all of this... one after another. And that everyone is expecting you to just keep going and going..." Mirai stopped again as she stared at Cross.
Cross reminded her so much of how she was not too long ago. Mirai wanted to end it all. She just wanted to die. To stop being seen as something she wasn't. She felt like she was forced into this mold for so long and eventually every decision she made filled her with anxiety. People would either see hr as this gifted hybrid or some sort of tyrant that was born to destroy the world. She wanted neither of those.
"Don't ever think you asked for any of this to happen to you, though. Don't ever let that guy make you think that you deserved what happened because you don't," Mirai told Cross, her voice raising slightly. "You... after all that happened, you continued pushing forward. You were trying your best to continue leading your allies, your friends even after what happened. That isn't weak. That is very brave of you... because while everyone else seemed down, you continued moving... You don't have to keep doing that though... and you don't have to give yourself up to Damien."
Mirai slowly held out her hand to Captain Cross "You... define who you are. You can change who you want to be and what your future is going to be. Not Damien or Todd. And your friends... they are here for you as well. You have all faced pain with losing your home and the events that happened today and you can help mend each other through that. You can help heal each other and everyone else here," Mirai explained. "It takes trust and understanding to heal injuries that cannot be seen. Damien cannot give you that... Your friends can... and if you really need more people to help you; to listen to you or encourage you, I can too if you would let me," she said, a small smile appearing on her face as she kept her hand held out to Captain Cross.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:35 pm
User Image

Despair readied himself as Schifo aimed his weapon at him, however, before he could do anything to provoke him, Schifo was stopped by Cassie. It seems as though Lily's words were finally beginning to sink in, as Lieutenant Laurell, would be the next to speak up, asking about the Cross and her meeting with the Prince. Seeing all of this, Despair would sigh and lower his blades. He said nothing as he remained in his half-demon form.

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:53 pm

Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

"You're full of it," Captain Schifo told Lily. "You made that up on the spot. Captain Cross is resting in the medic tent right now. We know where she is, so don't bother." He looked back at Despair and cocked his pistol. "Alright, enough talk. You didn't want to do this the easy way so..." Captain Schifo raised his pistol, aiming it at Despair. Suddenly there was a large explosion from the direction of the Gene Children's ramshackle castle. The ground shook slightly and everyone turned in that direction. "What the-!?" "Mirai!" Texas yelled before taking off in that direction.

Meanwhile, Captain Cross looked at Mirai before slowly looking down at her extended hand. She seemed uncertain for a moment, wavering between what she should do. But finally, something inside her seemed to give. She stepped forward and slowly reached out her hand. She paused for one more moment before taking Mirai's hand in hers, grasping it firmly. There was a slight flash of light that only Mirai could see and a brief, electrical sensation ran through her body. She had affected the Turning Point. She had changed history. Captian Cross allowed the faintest of smiles to cross her face before suddenly a loud explosion erupted from the Gene Children's building, bringing their conversation to an end. Both of them were blown backwards off their feet, tumbling to the ground as a figure emerged from the building whose doors had been completely blown off.

User Image

"Well, well. What a meddling like witch," Prince Damien said, his voice calm and ice-cold. "Everything was going along quite well until you stuck your nose in." He came to a stop not far from them. "But I have to ask, why? Why do you care about what happens to these Machinist officers? Weren't we the ones who tried to kill you?" He seemed genuinely curious about Mirai's intentions, not having any idea why she would help them.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:06 pm
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily rose an eyebrow "Right BEcause lieing wil llitterally stop you from attacking...If your so sure why dont u ask April here...She has the same sense of smell as me...She'll confirm that Cross is in that direction" she stated pointing at where mirai went though the moment she did an explosion occured "um...Didn't she go over there to do a peaceful attempt?" she asked looking at Texas, it clearly wasnt a good sign that an explosion happened. "So...think we should try and force our way there...because that explosion didn;t seem like anything planned" she asked but the moment she did Texas was already rushing off "or no plan what so ever..." she sighed before looking at Schifo ""So want to keep us here...or do you want to do the humane thing and postpone this so injured people can be found" she stated bluntly "April...Cassie...Since i trust you two the most please help and go to the explosion with us" she stated before she wuld run after texas "Texas Wait...dont go running without backup" she stated

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Enhanced speed
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai kept her hand out as she watched Captain Cross. Finally, she took her hand and Mirai gripped hers just as firmly. She felt a sensation run through her body then and a smile appeared on her face as she looked at Captain Cross, letting out a small breath. Things were changing then. That was good.
Suddenly, Mirai would be blown backwards from an explosion. Sensing who most likely created the explosion caused Mirai to jump to her feet and get between Prince Damien and Captain Cross.
She stood up straight as Prince Damien asked her why she was helping the Machinists. "Well, they aren't the first ones to want to automatically want to kill me... so let's say I am just used to not being bothered by it. Even if they do want me dead... they still need help. And I will help whoever needs it. I want to show that things like me aren't all cold and heartless..." she told him. "Speaking of cold and heartless though," Mirai gave Prince Damien quite a glare "What the hell is your deal? Trying to kill the people that you are supposed to be trying to protect. Manipulating and playing dirty behind the scenes. The officers were willing to do anything to save this place and here you are sitting in your comfy little throne room throwing them away or worse. And you are even going as far as allying yourself with scum like Weremacht. Do you even give a damn about any Machinists other than yourself or is this all just a little game to you?" Mirai asked.
She really didn't know what she was up against. Prince Damien and his group were in charge now... picked by Saint Clara. They meant business. That explosion wasn't just for show.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:07 am
User Image

Just as it appeared as though things were about to calm down, Captain Schifo, would deny Lily's words and once more aim his gun at Despair. Sighing, Despair had finally had enough and in that one instance, he was set on killing Schifo. However, before he could do anything, an explosion would shake the area. Looking towards the area where it originated from, Despair frowned as it had came from Mirai's location. Sighing once more, Despair lowered his sword, "That damned girl. Honestly, it's like danger is drawn to her." Despair muttered as he turned away and transported himself towards Mirai's location. Ignoring Schifo, Lily and the others.

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:13 pm

Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

"We don't take orders from you Kitsune!" Captain Schifo replied angrily. "But this will have to wait. Move out!" The other Machinists took off immediately, heading towards the explosion. Lieutenant Kiea was the first to arrive, appearing in a crackling explosion of green lightening her sword at the ready. Texas was next to arrive with his head-start, running up next to Mirai. "Are you alright," he asked, standing slightly between her and Prince Damien. April and Cassie came next. April rushed up to Captain Cross's side, pulling her to her feet. "Captain!" She called worriedly as she reached her, a circle of sharp ice spikes forming around her. Cassie kept her distance, both magnums pointed at Prince Damien. Betsy, Lieutenant Laurell and Captain Schifo arrived last. Lieutenant Laurell stood on Captain Cross's other side. Like Cassie, Betsy kept her distance with weapons drawn. Captain Schifo took the front, standing closest to Prince Damien. "The Hell is this!?" He asked angrily.

Prince Damien sighed as the others arrived. "Well, no point in hiding it now I suppose," he replied. "To answer your question little witch: my "deal" is that I see the bigger picture. These officers and their lackeys are a threat to our rightful inheritance of Saint Clara's power as her Gene Children. You see, that is our birthright and no one will take it from us. And, in order to survive The Machinist Order must present a united front to our enemies. Any internal threats to that must be eliminated or brought to heel. As you could no doubt tell from our first meeting, these petty officers do not....appreciate our methods or techniques. That makes them a threat that must be broken or eliminated. I will use whatever means necessary to do that, just as our missing Saint Clara taught us." Prince Damien drew a sharp sword, one that a king or a prince themselves might bear. Strange, glowing blue runes were etched down the length of the blade and the golden pommel glowed softly in Damien's hand. "What are you talking about!?" Lieutenant Laurell replied angrily. "Saint Clara would NEVER want humans to turn on each other!" Prince Damien let out a long, loud laugh. "Do you truly believe that?" "W-what!? Yes!" Lieutenant Laurell replied, surprised and flustered by the question. Prince Damien shook his head in amusement. "Naive. The lot of you. And you'll die in your ignorance. Slaying the witch hybrid will give me the fame and legitimacy I need to hold supreme rule over these people. I must thank you for delivering yourself right to me."  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:44 pm
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily would make it there before the machinists. Her sword in her hand seemingly eminating a cold wind from it, small but faint but still there. when the others arrived she glanced back at them then to Damian "Thats quite an addiction to power if your willing to kill anyone whom will stop you from getting something you believe you deserve" she stated to Damian as he was intent to end them and silence them "you wont be able to win theres only one of you and we all know how to fight as more than one person...i assume" she stated the last part she muttered because she was considering everyone there but she didn't know how well the machinist fought when to strong foes.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Enhanced speed
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out