Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
~ FRPG ~ Official Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:15 pm
Mr.Ownage
(OOC:There's always Nathan's half-paranoid theory about the humans wanting to destroy everything not human.)

(( lol. That sounds good. And then we can just build a little background story behind that so it's not just the humans wanting to destroy the demons for like...no reason at all. O.o ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:07 pm
Rukoru Sakura
Mr.Ownage
(OOC:There's always Nathan's half-paranoid theory about the humans wanting to destroy everything not human.)

(( lol. That sounds good. And then we can just build a little background story behind that so it's not just the humans wanting to destroy the demons for like...no reason at all. O.o ))

((Indeed. Good show! *goes back to his designated crevice*))

Dr.Elf

GrunnyLover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:10 pm
{{Hello, I should like to join. I would greatly appreciate it if one of you would kindly take the time to direct me towards a good way to bring my character into the party. You seem to be storming some sort of castle? Perhaps my character could be a seditious servant in that castle?}}

Name: Lornelle
Race: Semitic/white elf
Skills: Lorne is a very organized, efficient, quick-thinking person with a lightning wit. He's spent most of his life in the service of noble, high-class elves, and so has become quite skilled at the abilities valued in a well-trained servant.

Personality: Reserved and aloof. He has spent enough of his life solving other people's mistakes that he has come to regard himself as somewhat superior to almost everyone, but sees little point in revealing this to anyone. He has a fondness for babies, small children, and pets, although he has none of his own.

Weapons: Wit, knowledge of the law.

Appearance: Tall (but not too tall,) thin, with dark curly hair and a pair of delicate glasses. He evinces an almost bird-like nature, and tends to dress very formally.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:19 am
{{Hi! Can I join to? As GrunnyLover said, you guys are storming a castle? Perhaps I could fit in here somwhere...Maybe I could be a door guard...)

Name: Yasi
Race: Wolf-Demon (Human with wolf-like attributes)
Personality: Yasi is a very creative person, being able to think of out-of-the-box solutions to all of his problems. He can seem like a jerk sometimes, but is known to pull through for his friends. It is not known which side he is on...

Description: Dark brown hair, blue-green eyes, tall, medium built.

Weapons: Sword, Various types of immoblizing magic (Petrification, ice)  

493681b149

Dr. Elfy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:34 pm
((Well, maybe you should read back a few posts, read the first post, and then see what is happening. There is much more going on than 'storming a castle', considering that isn't what we are doing.))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:49 pm
(We're going to a castle, yes, but storming certainly isn't the right word. More, trying to get in so we can help the people... you know what, just read what's happened so far.)  

CainZeros

GrunnyLover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:09 am
<tell me. Otherwise I shall move on.>>  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:22 pm
GrunnyLover
(A useful role would be whatever you want. And about there being 28 pages, I've read thirty-someodd page RPs to see what was happening. It's a good way to assess the skill of the other members of said RP.
yasi:That's spam. We don't want that here. Normally this is a job for the crew but I'm not going to sit by and let an RP I enjoy get spammed in.)  

CainZeros

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:11 pm
Mr.Ownage
GrunnyLover
(A useful role would be whatever you want. And about there being 28 pages, I've read thirty-someodd page RPs to see what was happening. It's a good way to assess the skill of the other members of said RP.
yasi:That's spam. We don't want that here. Normally this is a job for the crew but I'm not going to sit by and let an RP I enjoy get spammed in.)

((Hehe. Yah, I agree with Ownage. And yes... I do realise I am too late. =]))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:06 am
[Sorry sweatdrop , but for real...is there any openings in this RP? How do you want characters to jump in in this story. Do I just run up to the other characters and yell "Halt!" and see what happens from there?]  

493681b149

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:05 pm
(If you want. Keep in mind that we'd look human.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:45 am
((Okay...Ahem))

"Halt! Who goes there?!" Yasi called coming apparently out of thin air.

((I've always been terrible at introducing a new character, But I I'm good at RPing, really!))  

493681b149

Savory Garlic Crinkle
Crew

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:16 am
Kario, the four foot neko, sighs, "So, how do we get in then, guys? I mean, after the armies...."

((OOC: This is what I get for leaving a thread for a while due to lack of creative RPing skills.....? Frustration!!! Let me say what I think, as the V.Capt. to this guild.

1: If you want to know what the thread is about, read the first 3-5 pages of the thread!! That's really the way to understand how it started out. Goodness grief. ...from there, it's traveling to get to the castle, including Mr.O's character getting into a fight and Elfy's character popping in.

2: You don't have normal chatting in the thread! The print in the thread is to be for the RPing only! Out Of Character stuff, stuff that really isn't needed for the story should be in OOC. So, go {OOC: } or [ ] or whatnot, not saying something in plain text in the thread.

3: What would elves and demons be doing in a neko castle? That's just absurd to my thinking. Nekos live with nekos, not with elves and demons and angels and whatnot. Aka: elvish servants and demonic servants would probably be ruled out. However, the elves and demons could have always heard about the attack on their neighbors and whatnot, so could have come to help the nekos (human-like cats ..cats with a human-like form, more or less; not the other way around) fight against the humans or whoever is against the nekos. However.... any race that had been in the fight could be found on the way to the castle. ...not popping up from no-where, but lying on the ground and, hearing voices, sits up or whatnot. The downside to this would be the fact that the characters on the ground before the castle's battle would probably have been left there by comrades due to injuries sustained or whatnot. BUT characters could also be trying to get to the castle and be standing nearby as they try to round up force. Think about it!

4: For GrunnyLover, Yasi_kun, and whoever joins soon: think about this and change your character's situation to fit it. And, Yasi, I ignored your post because it was not called for. Demons usually run fast and don't show up from nowhere. aka: "apparently out of thin air" doesn't fly with your character as far as I'm concerned.

Questions? Ask me.
Cougar))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:46 pm
"Simple," Nathan says as he continues walking toward the castle, "Once we get get past the human army and to the entrance of the castle, you two go back to looking as you normally do. My eyes should be enough to get me in. If not, you two'll have to talk them into letting me in."  

CainZeros

Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces