Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply FullMetal Alchemist RolePlaying SubForum
Trapped in the Dark : The original Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackRose0607

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:23 pm
(Well, after some fine-tuning and trouble-shooting to get my new computer worrking, my roommate finally got it up and running properly. Finally. Now I have it back and running mostly right, so I can post and be around once more. xd )

Kioku nodded over at Miyo. "Yes, of course. There are always the memories in our heads of the loved ones that we have lost." She watched her look up at the ceiling, then at Rose, while she listened to Miyo. "I may have been an only child, but my parents, especially my mom, taught me how to share and not be selfish, and that I may not always get my way. I did have a few friends growing up, but not many of them because it was a small town. Most of my friends and their families were either killed in the war, or moved away because of it. My mother didn't, because my father had been sent off to the war unwillingly, and she wanted him to be able to find us if he came home. I still don't know where he is though, or if he's even still alive." She let out a heavy sigh and looked down at the floor, closing her eyes and putting her head in her hands.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:19 pm
((woot! Yay! Welcome back! *hug*))

"I was right then!" Miyo smiled. "I knew you weren't the type!" She patted Kioku on the back. "It's okay. I'm sure you'll be able to find your father...or at least news of him..." She smiled slightly at her.

MayaTheNobody
Captain

BlackRose0607

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:55 am
(*Smiles and hugs back.* Thanks a lot! I'm really glad to be abck now too. >.<)

Kioku looked up at her and gave her a small smile. "Thank you, Miyo. I do hope that I find him some day, as he is the only parent I have left now, and the only other family I have other than Rose."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:45 pm
((WE MUST CELEBRATE! lol...I dunno...CRACK RP OF CELEBRATING DOOM! XDDD))
"Of course you will! I'll help you if I can! I know what it's like to lose...not the same way you do, but I have an idea. We'll find hyim. Promise!" Miyo smiled at Kioku.

MayaTheNobody
Captain

BlackRose0607

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:04 am
(LOL! Yeah, we should. Maybe we can have a game room or something like that here on Gaia when we're both on and invite all of the Guild members to it.)

Kioku kept smiling at Miyo with her small smile. "Thank you, Miyo. I do hope that we find him alive." She said, then looked down at Rose. She let out a soft sigh. She really did hope that they found her father alive, but the news that she had last heard from the part of the war that he had been sent to hadn't been good.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:12 pm
((Sure! We just...need to coordinate XDDD))

Miyo smiled at her and stretched. "So, Kioku. Anything you want to do while we're here?" she asked.

MayaTheNobody
Captain

BlackRose0607

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:45 pm
Kioku looked back over at Miyo and thought for a minute. "You know, a bath might be nice. I haven't had one of those in a long time."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:15 am
"... A bath? Oh! Sure!" Miyo smiled and stood up. "The bathroom is right up those stairs to the left! You want bathe Rose too, or do you want me to watch her...?"

(I'm so sorry! My internet's dead so I only have limited internet access through wifi)  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

BlackRose0607

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:15 am
(That's all right, Maya. I toooootaly understand that myself.)

Kioku smiled at Miyo as she picked Rose up. "I think that I'll take Rose with me and bath her too. She kind of needs it too. Please, lead the way, Miyo." She said as she stood up.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:39 pm
Miyo nodded and lead her up the stairs. She stopped in front of the first door on the left and opened it. "Here you are! Take your time!" Miyo smiled.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

FullMetal Alchemist RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas