Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
BUMP/RANDOM POSTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
yes 8634 is the greatest number ever!
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
money...GIVE ME MONEY!!
51%
 51%  [ 15 ]
=^.^=
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

HELLBornDragon

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:01 pm
But it's too true confused
People who live in the ghetto actually learn things about "Life"
.........especially street life

and I haven't.....yet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:14 pm
crazy blonde girl
lol blaugh thats funny mrgreen

Has anybody here voted for Ian yet?

I've voted innocent, but not for some stupid reason. I actually think he's innocent because of evidence. That forum is really starting to piss me off (sorry for the language) because some idiot made a moronic thread saying, "Anyone who voted innocent is a noob." Some of the people who did are noobs, but some actually looked at all the evidence and made a logical choice. Sorry if I seem to rant, but I've never seen such idiocy in one forum for a FICTIONAL character's fate.  

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:09 am
hey guys im sorry i havent posted in a while ive been busy and havent had time but whats up everyone  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:48 am
not much...w/b ^ ^  

HELLBornDragon

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:32 pm
Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
hey guys im sorry i havent posted in a while ive been busy and havent had time but whats up everyone

Hey, no prob! We all understand. I myself will probably not be on as much either. I have 3 academic classes this semester (my school's schedule's weird. I have four 90 minute classes a day.) so yeah. My hand's numb from writing so many notes in one day crying . Nothing much has really been happening. Can anyone really think of breaking news in the guild?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:20 am
nope  

The Fruity Magician
Crew

O.G. Gaian

2,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Voter 0

crazy blonde girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:46 pm
hmmm........cant really think of anything. Well I know Ganon is back in twilight princess and that the monsters are harder. News about twilight princess is dead at the moment. Its driving me crazy gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:05 pm
crazy blonde girl
hmmm........cant really think of anything. Well I know Ganon is back in twilight princess and that the monsters are harder. News about twilight princess is dead at the moment. Its driving me crazy gonk

Yeah, I know what you mean about TP news being dead. Maybe they're waiting to release some HUGE info about it right before they release it.  

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

`Quetie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:00 am
Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
OMG THIEF! You stole my perfect excuse! crying now what am I going to do?

*pretends she never left* ninja They'll never know.

Has anyone seen the trailer for TP? *melts* I'm in love with a game, I swear.

I'll try find the link I used to see it *searches*

Well, this isn't the one I used, but It should work lol,
http://www.fileplanet.com/154097/150000/fileinfo/Legend-of-Zelda:-Twilight-Princess-Trailer

Enjoy! xD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:03 am
RPGOtaku90
crazy blonde girl

Yeah, I know what you mean about TP news being dead. Maybe they're waiting to release some HUGE info about it right before they release it.
I've seen loads of new footage on it. I saw a preview of the game. First thing you do is get Epona, then you ride her round herding sheep lol, coz Link is a cowboy razz

I'll have to find that site I got all my stuff off of whee

`Quetie
Crew

HELLBornDragon

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:31 am
Mr. Que
RPGOtaku90
crazy blonde girl

I've seen loads of new footage on it. I saw a preview of the game. First thing you do is get Epona, then you ride her round herding sheep lol, coz Link is a cowboy razz

I'll have to find that site I got all my stuff off of whee
I saw that too, and I also saw one of the bosses. My uncle showed me some of the video clips. My mom & dad think there might be more than one boomerang because one is called the "Gale Boomerang"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:09 am
heart boomerangs heart

*drool*  

The Fruity Magician
Crew

O.G. Gaian

2,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Voter 0

SuperKitty

Wrathful Capitalist

3,650 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:04 pm
Hello Everyone!
I'm sorry about not posting anywhere here for a while. Still under the same situation with the computer. But a new one is coming soon. ^-^

Oh, and Happy Valentines Day to anyone who likes it.
(a lot of people hiss at it)

I'm checking my guilds and stuff right now, but I don't know when I'll be on again sweatdrop sad  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:13 pm
lol Congrats hope u get back soon then!  

HELLBornDragon

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

crazy blonde girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:14 pm
wow its been awhile since I last posted*shame* well I just heard some pretty bad news that I know everyone isnt going to like. Im going to make a topic about it in a minute.

I learned there was a trailer on the internet showing new things that wasnt shown in the official trailer for twilight princess. I dont know to much about it though.  
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games