Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
What did you buy? thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhiteValkyrie

Romantic Member

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:47 am
-Lolita_Kana-
Actually the material is a cotton polyester and the lining is a light satin. It can survive winters as long as they're not like Canada winters. They have been several reviews on them too but this one does show how the older ones look like and that the material was heavier than it looked on the site:
Review 1

Hmn, seems to be different from coat to coat thought since some way less then other ones they have. I don't like polyester thought since my skin doesn't like it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:02 am
WhiteValkyrie
-Lolita_Kana-
Actually the material is a cotton polyester and the lining is a light satin. It can survive winters as long as they're not like Canada winters. They have been several reviews on them too but this one does show how the older ones look like and that the material was heavier than it looked on the site:
Review 1

Hmn, seems to be different from coat to coat thought since some way less then other ones they have. I don't like polyester thought since my skin doesn't like it.

Well yes I can see it being a problem if your skin reacts to the polyester badly but I thought it would be good for others considering coats to see what the material is like. I prefer it over some of the brand coats that use real fur trim sometimes which I don't like at all  

-Lolita_Kana-
Captain

Partying Genius

12,615 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

WhiteValkyrie

Romantic Member

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:13 am
-Lolita_Kana-

Well yes I can see it being a problem if your skin reacts to the polyester badly but I thought it would be good for others considering coats to see what the material is like. I prefer it over some of the brand coats that use real fur trim sometimes which I don't like at all

I know what you mean, special rabbit fur is used at some brands but you can't find always the information if something uses real fur or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:44 pm
Magical Girl Yossy
firelily808
Magical Girl Yossy

THAT'S BEAUTIFUL! 4laugh

I don't think I've come across it while
perusing through AP's gallery, though,
so I don't know what it's called...
But I suppose it is possible that I have just looked over it...

Oh! I found out what its called through Poupee Girl!
It's called Candy Fairy!
heart heart
User Image

How appropriate!! <3
User Image

Thank you ^_^  

caramel frappuccino

Sparkly Warrior

Princess of Rhymes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:08 pm
I just purchased the Meta Swan Lake dress secondhand (in black). heart heart heart Can't wait to get it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:20 am
KimChi Panda
I just purchased the Meta Swan Lake dress secondhand (in black). heart heart heart Can't wait to get it.

I saw a picture of it! It so cute! heart  

caramel frappuccino

Sparkly Warrior

-Lolita_Kana-
Captain

Partying Genius

12,615 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:30 pm
I got some things from Bodyline when they did their free shipping, I love everything I got :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:41 pm
Just ordered some lolita kitty earmuffs I waited to long for to be released. I never really liked all these bunny lolita earmuffs made by the most brands. <3

I will make a photo soon.  

WhiteValkyrie

Romantic Member

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Market Browser 100

spuntino
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:31 pm
I'll post better/clearer photos tomorrow, but:

User Image

User Image

A miniature top hat with netting and feathers from HotTopic. It's shockingly sturdy and very well made. I'm really surprised at how nice it is!

I also want to put little dark red rose blossoms near the feathers. X3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:00 am
Yesterday I just got my winged backpack from the brand Jill's PunkxLoli~ <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

WhiteValkyrie

Romantic Member

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Market Browser 100

spuntino
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:57 pm
New corset<3

For wearing UNDER lolita:

User Image

User Image

It's a factory second from Corset Connection. Size 20, but only closed to 24 inches for the time being. Gotta go sloooooow.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:11 pm
I buy from Candyviolet.com because it has really cute skirts and blouses and I can never find anything thats my lolita style or that fits me(is really shirt and really thin) on Ebay. And I dont have any pics of me in my Candyviolet skirts because they are all so big and I'm too lazy to resize them XP, but theres actually a pic of me on the Candyviolet website because the owner likes to post pics of her customers. 4laugh  

vampiredroid

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hunter 50

spuntino
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:49 pm
I just paid for a red Castle of Nightmare JSK:

User Image

I've wanted this JSK since it was put up for reservation, so I am so pumped up to be getting it. It should be here before the end of the week!

Now I just need to find the right accessories...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:02 pm
User Image

(excuse my stupid man arm)
I bought myself a pair of very pretty wrist cuffs. They have a thick knit pattern and it's pretty up close and decent quality wich is super surprising considering I bought them at hot topic and everything in that store is getting worse in quality -_-  

Suicidal Watercolors

The World Within

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:32 pm
My friend just bought them too! I played in them for aaaagggeesss.
My little wrist swim in them I had to tighten them up loads after I putem on.
I thought they were a bit of a rough knit, but it could just be because I have SUPER sensitive skin. xD
Everything feels rough to me DX *has learned to deal with it*

User Image

The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas