i can tell
View Results

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:06 pm
"No...I didn't," Fate said quietly, looking down at his hands. "I guess everyone here's lost something, eh? What about you Maureen? You're probably the only normal one here!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:13 pm
Maureen looked down and mumbled, "Well not exactly." she looked away and said in a faslely cheery voice, "So lovlely weather going on eh?' she went pink in emarassment at her own stupid attempt to change the subject.  

pirate.with.a.guitar

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:17 pm
"The weather's fine," Sunrise said vacantly, not noticing the change of subject.

"What's up Mo?" Fate asked, already enjoying the endearment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:18 am
"Yah, I think we all have a story." Austin laughed. "And I'm not talking about blowing up bathrooms. Emily and Sunrise could pull that off easily if they think of it again."  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:58 am
"Definitely," Fate said with a grin.

"Speaking of blowing up toilets, has anyone else noticed how incredibly attrative the Weasley twins are?" Sunrise asked, ignoring Fate's wide eyes. "In a funny way, of course, not in the actual attractive way," she dded quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:20 pm
"I take it that they are you hero's?" Austin laughed. "I mean, they are your motivation idols?"  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:55 pm
"They're funny boys!" Sunrise said with a grin.

"They have a nice shop," Fate agreed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:23 pm
Maureen stared at the ground, trying to rid herself of the memory that had been brought up by that conversation. She was glad that the subject changed so she wouldn't have to say what happened to her friend...  

pirate.with.a.guitar

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:32 pm
"Alright, so you all know that swamp puddle in one of the corridors?" Austin bounced like Emily would have. "Well, I heard that they made the whole floor like that just to annoy a bratty teacher from the Ministry of Magic that not even Dumbledore liked. (Wait, why is Dumbledore alive if the Weasley's are grown?) Well, I heard that they were so treasured for helping to get rid of her that even McGonagall and Snape (Snape too) had to save a corner of it in their memory."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:56 pm
"I thought that was just an urban legend!" Sunrise exclaimed.

((Ah, who cares? AU, baby!))

"Yeah, did you hear baout how they dive-bombed that same teacher with their brooms as they left Hogwarts for good?" Fate asked excitedly.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:17 am
"Yes." Austin was grinning from ear to ear and laughing. "I heard even McGonagall wanted to get rid of her, but she couldn't do much because Peeves took her walking stick or something. Why she had a walking stick I'll never know."

(I am not a baby, I just wondered. Jeez, can't a girl even ask questions around here?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:47 am
"I've seen them!" maureen said, perking up "i went to those weasley twins shop before i came here and met them!"

((i made maureen on the dream avi thingUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "the fire was started before i got here professor"))  

pirate.with.a.guitar

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:30 pm
((I didn't mean you were a baby! I meant...like...LONDON, BABY! You know, that kind of thing.))

"I heard about that, she had been hit with five Stunners by that wicked toad's crew," Sunrise said angrily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:39 pm
"sounds like a tough lady" maureen said "shes dumbledores girlfriend right? the one who having the birthday"  

pirate.with.a.guitar

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:12 pm
(That's cool Jenny, and Katie, what's a London, Baby?)

Austins head spun to face Marueen. "Dumbledore's girlfriend? When did that happen?"  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff