Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:00 pm
Saria giggles, "It was a figure of speech, dear, but you get the point. I should also mention because others have asked, but you're free to open your own thread any time and roleplay or discuss whatever you want. There are no real restrictions beyond Gaia's rules, but of course, you're probably going to get more interest in your thread if it's vaguely yuri-related, or at least of interest to yuri-roleplayers, and probably lesbians in general. Make yourself at home really means make yourself at home here, dear."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:13 pm
Smiles and nods "I might do that once I get a good idea in my head that would make a good one. I had made this school thing that dealed with Yuri along with regular relationships." Laughs "but that didn''t even get started I guess it wasn''t a very good roleplay."  

UR FAT MOM

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:21 pm
"Oh, Anna and I are working on more content, but we're both so busy, it's far overdue what we'd hoped for. I still haven't posted in the roleplay I started! And I can barely keep up with both of Arissa's - the one in the guild and the one in Barton Town. If you've got anything to add, please do. 3nodding "  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:42 pm
Nods "but I am sure it will not interest many members it having a few male roles and strange theme."  

UR FAT MOM

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:53 pm
Saria shrugs, "You never know."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:13 pm
Nods "I guess that is true."  

UR FAT MOM

Aenakume

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:17 pm
"Hahaha! Do you see that, Sa? I think Reeses' a** has been well and thoroughly shpanked. As an expert on getting your a** spanked rosy, what do you think? Have I spanked her sufficiently? Or does she deserve more a**-whuppin'?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:22 pm
Saria sighs, rubbing her eyes. "And that, Hathor, is why I curse."  

Saria Mithril

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:14 am
Reeses rolled her eyes and said to Saria, "I think your right because right now it's working." She looked over at Aena and said, "What!? Your crazy!" She turned to her side and kicked at Aena's chair once more, this time making it tip a lot further. She hoped it'd be enough to tip her chair completely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:21 am
"Ah, so you resort to violence!" Aena says triumphantly, "That's pretty much an admission of defeat!"  

Aenakume

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:26 am
Reeses sighed and placed her head on her hand, which was resting on the table. "Whatever you say..." She muttered. "I've been defeated..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:34 am
"Aw, it's no fun if you give up T.T"  

Aenakume

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:38 am
"Yea, well I hate fighting. Like I was saying, your getting me all edgey and thats never a good thing....Trust me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:40 am
"Aw, we weren't fighting, we were engaging in friendly competition."  

Aenakume

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:43 am
"Whatever you want to call it, it was making my blood boil. Besides, it wasn't competition anyways, you won way before we even started. I couldn't keep up."  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games