Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply Eastern parts of Gaia
The Dead Forest (Increased Orc activity due to skirmish) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanashimi Kurai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:25 pm
Louveteau suddenly lunged, her heavy paws coming down on the rabbit and pinning it to the ground. The creature screamed before Louve silenced it with on quick movement, her jaws closing around it's head and twisting, snapping it's neck. The moment the creature was dead, Louve backed away, knowing the pain would come.

Louve's legs buckled beneath her as she lowered to her haunches, the pain of the rabbit's death washing over her. She let out an odd sound of pain, a mix between a yelp and a howl. Slowly the pain passed and the sound died away as she got back to her feet and picked up her prey.

Once again, Louveteau was running. She bounded through the trees and brush, paws throwing up dust. She was heading for a lake she had found in the forest when she first arrived. Louve was so set on getting to where she was going, that she wasn't really paying attention to her surroundings. Of course, the smell of blood from the rabbit didn't help her concentration much.

She darted through a patch of brush into a small clearing and stopped in her tracks. Pale blue eyes jumped from one man to another, the two were obviously fighting.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:58 pm
As Cris was about to descend on the man he dissapeared. Of course one would wonder what th hell just happened but the truth was the ariborn Cris wasn't him at all. The gestures he'd done earlier were a spell to replace him in the air with an illusion using the lgiht fom the sun. He appeared just feet from the man like a mirage. The stones fell to the forest ground and Cris looked over to the wolf.

Next time.

He spoke to the man not taking his eyes from the creature. It had a a familiar scent, one he'd just come across. Leaving the man in his state of whatever the hell he was doing and headed in the creatures direction. Once near he spoke.

Louve?

Almost sure it was her he waited for any reaction.  

Cristopher Reinhart

Kanashimi Kurai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:03 pm
Louveteau looked to the man who had spoken her name, blinking. He was the man from the forest ring, the one she had helped. The dead rabbit still hanging lifeless from her jaws, she sat back on her haunches and gave a soft nod in reply.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:05 pm
As the rocks pelted him, Teryn didn't move. He screamed inwordly with pain but kept stone still. He couldn't use any energy until he got close enough. He couldn't chance it. So as the rocks pelted him and left large cuts, he continued to store energy.

He kept this up as the man charged at him with his sword pointing at him until he was almost ontop of him. Teryn then shot forward with his sword at his side and slashed horozantally at the man as he ran by. He felt the sharp pain as the mans blade cut his left arm but it didn't bother him. He knew that he had too inflicted damage to the man. He had purposly let the blade hit him so the man couldn't block his own attack.

But after a moment, he realized that the cut was from the rocks and he had cut through an illusion. "Lucky fool. If it had been him, I would have slain him with my next stroke." he said in a voice like steel as he turned and with a flick of his wrist cut through a oak next to him and walked away whilst it fell to the ground with a crash. "Indeed....next time." he said to himself as he recalled the mans words.  

Xavior Bushido

Cristopher Reinhart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:07 pm
Cris smiled, it was good to see her again. Without another word just a simple gesture he beckoned her to walk with him. Going past her his hand brushes lightly against her head as he walks in through the near by trees and brush.

Keep me company won't you?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:23 pm
Louveteau simply turned and followed him into the forest, pausing only once to look back at the retreating fighter. As she walked, she stayed just behind and to the side of Reinhart, panting softly past the lump of fur in her mouth.  

Kanashimi Kurai

Ryudo_Kazamaru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:25 pm
Xavior Bushido
But after a moment, he realized that the cut was from the rocks and he had cut through an illusion. "Lucky fool. If it had been him, I would have slain him with my next stroke." he said in a voice like steel as he turned and with a flick of his wrist cut through a oak next to him and walked away whilst it fell to the ground with a crash. "Indeed....next time." he said to himself as he recalled the mans words.
A black foggy substance pooled on the ground not far from where the oak had been cut, and a figure dressed in black emerged, a massive sword on his back, and and evil grin on his face.

He then looked at the warrior with an ominous glow in his red eyes...

You sound awfully confident...for a whelp...

Ryudo Kazamaru stood there and laughed in a dark and evil tone as he looked apon the warrior with the sword...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:36 pm
Teryn's eyes blazed for a moment at the mans words but they then turned normal again. "I would watch the way you speak around me." he said in a soft and cold voice. "I've killed men with bigger swords then you've got." he said with a slight smirk as he turned around to walk away. He knew that the man wouldn't let him go but he thought he'd just see what would happen.  

Xavior Bushido

Cristopher Reinhart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:45 pm
A couple of minutes into the walk Cris stopped and rested himself against a tree, his arms crossing over his chest, his eyes closing.

Seems this is the only place I get to see you. No wonder I like the forest so much.

Cris dropped, sliding his back on the trunk and resting on the ground, his eyes opened and set on her.

You alone today?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:45 pm
Xavior Bushido
Teryn's eyes blazed for a moment at the mans words but they then turned normal again. "I would watch the way you speak around me." he said in a soft and cold voice. "I've killed men with bigger swords then you've got." he said with a slight smirk as he turned around to walk away. He knew that the man wouldn't let him go but he thought he'd just see what would happen.
Ryudo laughed again, his voice still cold. The man in front of him had apparently just tried to insult him, and it made him laugh...

Big words from such a pathetic and vastly inferior being such as yourself...

Ryudo grinned wickedly and walked after the man, his tone changing from challenging to mocking...

I see you're far too much of a coward to face the man in front of you... Do you lack the skill to back up such pathetic words?

Ryudo's hand twitched in anticipation...  

Ryudo_Kazamaru

Kanashimi Kurai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:48 pm
'Yes...' The word would be heard in his mind, that being the only way she could talk in her current form. Louveteau dropped to her stomach several feet away from him, taking that moment to tear into the rabbit.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:49 pm
Teryn could feel the warriors blood in him rising. He began to flex his hand with anger. And he turned around with a snarl. "Coward?!?! I am no coward! It's like I said before. Be careful with what you say around me." he said as his eyes locked with the mans. "If a fight is what you want then it's what you'll get. I just have one question. I wish to know the name of the fool who has challenged me." he said as he removed his bow and quiver along with his katana. All he left was his Sword of Seals. It was all he would need.  

Xavior Bushido

Cristopher Reinhart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:53 pm
Cris remained unmoved save his head, it turned to the branches above his head, the leaves rustled and swayed. All he would do would be to wait for Louve to finish her meal, he wasn't rude after all. He'd let her eat her prey in peace.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:58 pm
Xavior Bushido
Teryn could feel the warriors blood in him rising. He began to flex his hand with anger. And he turned around with a snarl. "Coward?!?! I am no coward! It's like I said before. Be careful with what you say around me." he said as his eyes locked with the mans. "If a fight is what you want then it's what you'll get. I just have one question. I wish to know the name of the fool who has challenged me." he said as he removed his bow and quiver along with his katana. All he left was his Sword of Seals. It was all he would need.
Ryudo grinned at the man's reaction. Human anger was something that amused him so... Such a useless emotion. It served no purpose other than to cause one to think more highly of themselves and blind them to the reality of the situation.

I'm called many things by your kind...demon, abomination, thief, dragon...but I prefer Living Nightmare out of all of them... But, if you MUST know my name... It is Ryudo Kazamaru...

While Ryudo talked, he unbuckled Einlanzer and held the massive blade over his shoulder, as if it weighed only 50 pounds... If his opponent was good at reading his foe, then he would realise that Ryudo was no ordinary man...  

Ryudo_Kazamaru

Kanashimi Kurai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:04 pm
Louve finished her meal quickly, licking the blood from her maw when she was done. Once done, she rose to her haunches and looked at Reinhart as if asking him what he wanted to do next.  
Eastern parts of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games