Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:54 pm
Wow Seth..didn;t know you was having it that bad. neutral I am at a loss of words here except, I seriously hope it is nothing too serious (heaven forbid it is life-threathening) ... but thankfully you're here now, so i guess it is good... neutral

the headshot's idea is nice tho 3nodding headshots are getting slowly more and more popular these days too

and don't worry for Sunday... just as long as you can be here, we'll be glad to see ya here and post together ^^

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:05 pm
xO No need to worry Shiro. ^^ Though thanks for doing so. 3nodding heart

I love headshots... and pencil work. x3 But yes waist-up and full body work is for my own use, seeing as I have a bunch of character concepts to do. sweatdrop

^-^ Yep... @o@ Funnn... x3  

Find_The_XdOGx

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:31 pm
Sethirius
xO No need to worry Shiro. ^^ Though thanks for doing so. 3nodding heart

I love headshots... and pencil work. x3 But yes waist-up and full body work is for my own use, seeing as I have a bunch of character concepts to do. sweatdrop

^-^ Yep... @o@ Funnn... x3

^^; meh, i always worry.. because i wouldn't want anyone of you guys having it bad without someone spupporting ya wink

remember...

G.A.S.O.C. wa ore no Kazoku ja!

and yes.. i have been thinking.. i think i can handle to draw a head shot.. just need to get some pointers with Ryuuhou and his style (which i know where he got it from xd ) and then try it for myself 3nodding

yep...really fun XO!

edit: on another note:

Nyome's new Siggy is teh sehks *_* ... ebil Ny-oh-me never looked so... dare i say... schmexsay before O_O;;;;;

(always thought Nyome to be the cute one too xd )

re-edit: omg the tattoo on her lower abdomen looks scho evilishly kyewt! it's inhumane! too much cute and dark all rolled up into one! gonk why... i haven't seen something of this sort since.. i met Lang and Akahoshi for one! O_O;;;;  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:49 pm
gonk Nuuu!!! ded gild!!! ><  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:02 pm
Nyome: gonk heart

That sig pic of yours wroks! You look good evil. surprised Thanks, btw, Im surprised I was able to pull it off. sweatdrop I got lucky on that pic, yes I did. 3nodding

Shiro: Dont spam...AD is watching... ninja

I dont think Ill be able to be on much tonight, I have a shitload of math homewrok all do tomorrow! biggrin If you see me online, gun me down, tie me up, etc. etc. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:09 pm
Chibi Koji
Shiro: Dont spam...AD is watching... ninja

gonk AD hasn't been seen since Sunday...and if i recall correctly her last post was on nov. 4th crying (raesha's contest i think)

god how i miss her crying heart and to make it worse, Langley's stumped with workload as well too, so no Lang for tonight... or most of the night crying

ah!~~~ how good was summer to us all... crying

EDIT: OMFG!!! AD put something in her sig!!! that means she's around here somewhere!!!! crying

*throws a tantrum fit* crying we wunt AyDee!!! crying

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:18 pm
I couldnt help it! gonk Had to come back...atleast for a little while..

*hasnt done any work STILL*

That pic in AD's sig looks like IC art to me. 3nodding And she probably wanted a break from Gaia too, I think I might take a few days off if my workload doesnt go down a bit. Enough procrastination for me, I must work NOW. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:40 pm
gonk *Shiro repeatedly bats Koji's head* stressed i thought you said you'd be offline!!! scream KOJI!!!!! *kicks*

and yeah... i saw AD's sig...but the real neat fun is... it's part of a collage which i already have saved on my HD mrgreen

Ah!!!~~~ the benefits of being a Man-Groupie xd !!!  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:58 pm
*somehow posts, even with the horrible beating he got*

Alucard: I did post your pic, the link anyways. It was a while back, but Ill send you it through PMs later. 3nodding

*runs away before he gets beaten again*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:22 pm
stare ... ko...ji!.....

A.D. if you read this..SHOW YOURSELF! xp  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:13 pm
god..this isn't looking good... neutral teh man-groupie actually hit his head against the keyboard in frustration, and stayed like that for a good 10 seconds because he thought was comfy... wait...omfg!

me am talking in third person! (which is DEFINETLY not good sad )

must....go...sleep... xp but still.... i ... can't gonk ... someone is depriving me of my sleep! crying

must...fight..urge...to sleep stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:05 am
SILNCE!

calm down shiro, its not the end of the world. oops, i'm sopposed to be "studying" for my historey final. which is today.

any idea about her sig? well i think the bottom pic is of her. and the top one, that could be either lang or AD's hand. most probably lang's. the writting looks a tid bit like blood. ooooooo I CAN'T WAIT!!!but damn i have to don't i.

edit: ha! i just fixed my calculator! my 100 dollar calculator!!!
2% slill, 98% dum luck.  

oni cypress

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:58 am
stare NEVER try to silence the man-groupie... ever...

and no, i can't calm down... simply because i want to do "something" for "someone" yet always i find something "cumbersome" obstructing my way in order to reach my goal... one of such obstacles is sleep 3nodding

and as for AD's sig??.... it is for me to know...
... and for you to never find out! xd !!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:50 am
I killed my Art History exam. heart (good thing)  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:53 am
Yay! you have won 5 heart for that! wink xd  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games