Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:23 pm
Corvo Bianco
Things are quiet...too quiet...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:05 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
Things are quiet...too quiet...

lol I think I caused a hush
to fall over the OOC. Oh,
and you're going to like what
post in a few moments. C:  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:06 pm
Corvo Bianco
Yes, master of all that is esper. '-' -Bows-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:11 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco

Sabrewolf123

Do the machinists have an esper?  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:55 pm
Corvo Bianco
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco

Sabrewolf123

Do the machinists have an esper?

No, not currently  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco

What do you think?  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:14 pm
Corvo Bianco
I think... will Illo be able to resist her? Even the most devout men of religion? >w>

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
I think... will Illo be able to resist her? Even the most devout men of religion? >w>

No, but I don't see the
two meeting. 'Sides, I
can always use Illo's
Iron Phoenix to break
the spell, since it has the
tendency to do the opposite
of what he wants. lol  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:30 pm
Corvo Bianco
Hm... I think you should use her against The Reaver. Who better to test it on then a womanizer? He'd be at quite the disadvantage... emotion_dowant

Don't you ever get worried that once everyone realizes Illo is a threat they'll be people lining up to kill him? I'd never be one of those people though. emotion_awesome (I don't really have any bad characters at the moment. I know that Charles is supposed to be bad but he can't help but feel justified of doing what he does. When Shibusen screws up and kills your wife, separates your family, and then leaves you alone to think for 800 years, things get complicated...) After studying empathy I can agree that Illo has a lot to teach Donovan. At some point he might need to lose his ability with hearts to make room for others that might help him. Well...maybe...I really like that part about Donovan.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:42 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
Hm... I think you should use her against The Reaver. Who better to test it on then a womanizer? He'd be at quite the disadvantage... emotion_dowant

Don't you ever get worried that once everyone realizes Illo is a threat they'll be people lining up to kill him? I'd never be one of those people though. emotion_awesome (I don't really have any bad characters at the moment. I know that Charles is supposed to be bad but he can't help but feel justified of doing what he does. When Shibusen screws up and kills your wife, separates your family, and then leaves you alone to think for 800 years, things get complicated...) After studying empathy I can agree that Illo has a lot to teach Donovan. At some point he might need to lose his ability with hearts to make room for others that might help him. Well...maybe...I really like that part about Donovan.

Haha, well I guess, but the
only characters that could
really hose down Illo are
crew characters. That said,
I won't stop until Illo is recognised
as the ultimate boxer of the
guild. That includes crew
and arc characters. Try to
throw hands at Illo, and you'll
get demolished. If I don't
do anything else in this piece,
then that'll be cool. Every
mission, fight, whatever, is
directed to proving that.

I like that you're doing more
research! Keep going, you'll
be making hella strong RPCs
in no time. C:

You certainly have a versatile
ability in empathy. Then again,
esper powers are like that.  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:13 pm
Corvo Bianco
Oh? Is that a challenge? emotion_dowant I'm so crazy I might argue with you again. (jk) I don't like conflict or arguments.

Illo is the strongest...? Hm... I can't help but feel like Yokai is going to be here any second. You'll both be trying to become the strongest. But don't flatter yourself, we all know the strongest is Zoey in her wet t-shirt mode. emotion_awesome Illo is strong, but he's got nothing against the kawaii pink-haired menace of adorableness. (I was going to say Tao Melani but then I remembered that she would scare most of my characters.)

The strongest characters take advantage of abilities with versatility. Pick your powers right and they can be grouped together and pass as a single ability. cool Alternate Takeshi's madness manipulation, energy blasts, weapons, and a mode. Takeshi's light magic, healing, support, and offensive.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:21 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
Oh? Is that a challenge? emotion_dowant I'm so crazy I might argue with you again. (jk) I don't like conflict or arguments.

Illo is the strongest...? Hm... I can't help but feel like Yokai is going to be here any second. You'll both be trying to become the strongest. But don't flatter yourself, we all know the strongest is Zoey in her wet t-shirt mode. emotion_awesome Illo is strong, but he's got nothing against the kawaii pink-haired menace of adorableness. (I was going to say Tao Melani but then I remembered that she would scare most of my characters.)

The strongest characters take advantage of abilities with versatility. Pick your powers right and they can be grouped together and pass as a single ability. cool Alternate Takeshi's madness manipulation, energy blasts, weapons, and a mode. Takeshi's light magic, healing, support, and offensive.

lol Again, strongest in hand-to-hand.
I have no desire to shoot the biggest
laser. Where's the creativity? All it is
is a matter of who can try the
hardest. In a fist fight though? You've
really got to razzle-dazzle if you're
going to win.

Oh, that's right, you're with the camp
that says Tao Melani will be an issue
for Illo. lol

And actually, I was talking about all
esper abilities being essentially one
thing.  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:36 pm
Corvo Bianco
Alternate Takeshi and normal Takeshi's abilities stem from the same thing, categorized under their individual magics. Maybe not in the same regard as esper but they do. 3nodding

Razzle-dazzle? I'm going to call you out on that word. If I can't say poppycock then you can't say Razzle-dazzle. Apparently the way Charles talks is odd. -Glares at Queen Lily-

Tao Melani? I don't know too much about that so I wouldn't really go to camp on anything...yet. I know her personality is kind of...evil. >m< She might not be but she acts that way.

All espers being one thing? They are all Psionic aren't they? I don't really know what I'm saying, my mind is sort of elsewhere right now. All I have to say is Super smash bros for the 3Ds. Done. The end. Let's see how much you cab say about that. emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:46 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
Alternate Takeshi and normal Takeshi's abilities stem from the same thing, categorized under their individual magics. Maybe not in the same regard as esper but they do. 3nodding

Razzle-dazzle? I'm going to call you out on that word. If I can't say poppycock then you can't say Razzle-dazzle. Apparently the way Charles talks is odd. -Glares at Queen Lily-

Tao Melani? I don't know too much about that so I wouldn't really go to camp on anything...yet. I know her personality is kind of...evil. >m< She might not be but she acts that way.

All espers being one thing? They are all Psionic aren't they? I don't really know what I'm saying, my mind is sort of elsewhere right now. All I have to say is Super smash bros for the 3Ds. Done. The end. Let's see how much you cab say about that. emotion_awesome

Oh, I see. That's pretty clever. C:
I never said you couldn't say
poppycock. lol Really, I just want
to continue saying razzle-dazzle.
I wake up and go, "Well, time to
razzle-dazzle!" XD

Espers all stem from extra sensory
perception, and what that can do
for a person. It's... Pretty awesome. lol

And how is Falcon in that? I hope
he's not broken like Melee and Brawl.  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:59 pm
Corvo Bianco
It didn't come out yet, but I did get the demo for the 3Ds version...the controls are soooooo different. I don't think I can play without the gamecube controller. I kill everyone with the gamecube controller. With the 3Ds it's like... eh. I mean that's just me, I've never played the game without the gamecube controller. Megaman, Villager, Mario, Link, Pikachu, and I think that's it. Those are all the characters you can play as I think...

I finally got to the last boss in Skyward Sword. Ghirahim is the best weapon ever. He's just amazing. Demise and Ghirahim in weapon form VS Illo and Melani, I'd pay good money to see that. xD

Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games