Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:18 pm
Personally, Koji... i don't know what i like the most out of Iyou's chibi... her quizzical expression or the fact that she's callin 'your mom.' xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:23 pm
Shiro- I like both! xd  

Chibi Koji

Iyou

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:34 pm
It was either "Your mom" or "Burrito". sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:37 pm
Iyou
It was either "Your mom" or "Burrito". sweatdrop

xd ... wait..need a break to breathe *wheeze* ....

i was laughing so hard my sides began to hurt sad  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Iyou

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:43 pm
No, Shiro! The keyboard's injured you enough already! xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:53 pm
but, HOW?!?! gonk that keyboard couldn;t have hit me on my ribs now could it? gonk *ish scared* crying

by the by i commented on you latest journal entry wink  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Iyou

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:07 pm
Maybe it's a very smart keyboard. Or just a spiteful one. whee

Thanks a lot for the comment - I've replied to it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:30 pm
Either way, they're still ebil! crying

i posted to YOUR comment now! (journal) xd  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Nyome

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:43 pm
Sethirius: ^^;; beh~ headshots are more fun! XD it sort of...calls to you ne? ninja *luffles headshots*

Hehe ^_^ thank you!

Iyou: hehe~ ^^ thank you muchiess~ <3

:3 yoosh, I use painter most of the time now, but I'm also familiar with Open Canvas 1, 2, 3, oekaki BBS, Paint BBS, Oekaki BBS, etc. XD though I don't ...make..tutorials. xp it's just a Nyome thing. x_x sowwie~~ <3 I can explain the oekaki TOOLS and stuffehs, but actually teaching someone to color/draw like me makes me go crazy. sweatdrop

OMG FEED ME IYOU CHIBIS! @________@ gahhh~~~ >0< Nyome's not supposed to want chibis. crying I'm so bad~~

Shiro: xd even if you'd insisted, I probably wouldn't have. er...the person was... special. >_>;; you're special too! just..XD in a different way.

biggrin yes, indeed you did! xd whee

...DID YOU SAY BAND AID?! domokun

*slaps a giant neon pink band aid on his forehead* biggrin yey.

Koji: It's 30% of the original size. :3 so it's blurry.

hehe, I completely warped the belted top to what I wanted. ^_^ artistic license!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:55 pm
Nyome
Iyou: hehe~ ^^ thank you muchiess~ <3

:3 yoosh, I use painter most of the time now, but I'm also familiar with Open Canvas 1, 2, 3, oekaki BBS, Paint BBS, Oekaki BBS, etc. XD though I don't ...make..tutorials. xp it's just a Nyome thing. x_x sowwie~~ <3 I can explain the oekaki TOOLS and stuffehs, but actually teaching someone to color/draw like me makes me go crazy. sweatdrop

OMG FEED ME IYOU CHIBIS! @________@ gahhh~~~ >0< Nyome's not supposed to want chibis. crying I'm so bad~~

Shiro: xd even if you'd insisted, I probably wouldn't have. er...the person was... special. >_>;; you're special too! just..XD in a different way.

biggrin yes, indeed you did! xd whee

...DID YOU SAY BAND AID?! domokun

*slaps a giant neon pink band aid on his forehead* biggrin yey.

oi, little missy...what do you mean by "special in a different way" ? stare

gonk i did!!! *prepares to be slaughtered by Akahoshi when she comes back..in the meanwhile he gets prepared to be tortured by teh Lang* crying

err..hai desu!!~ o_o;;;

*gets slapped by a giant neo band-aid on his forehead* @_@ Doumo.... gah! *faints*  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Iyou

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:03 pm
Oh hell, it's a plague. whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wow, that's a lot of programs! eek I was sort of aiming towards a more technical approach for the tutorials, like an explanation of what each of the tools do and how to do basic things in each program. That's the biggest problem I have with learning how to use new programs. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:06 pm
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! *saves* *saves for further reassurance he has the pic in his HD* *saves yet again* *repeatedly saves the same Nyome image on his hd, much to the machine's chargin (especially since it's being hogged on resources no thankls to shiro xd )*

*realizes that if AD was here, she'd have his a** handed to him right now!!!* sweatdrop

ok..so i'm not into the fancy programs alot...

but all i have ever known to use is MS paint properly... and PSP, but only cuz i found it useful for extra thingies to be added...

Photoshop 7 is ebil with me... and a major resource hog...so iono how to use it...and the rest of the programs out there? nope...don;t know how to use them 3nodding  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Iyou

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:12 pm
Ack! whee I wonder how Nyome feels about being saved so many times?...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:19 pm
Iyou
Ack! whee I wonder how Nyome feels about being saved so many times?...

..... not as dizzy as me getting hit by a giant neon band aid on the forehead? ... sweatdrop  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Iyou

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:24 pm
Shiro Harukaze
but all i have ever known to use is MS paint properly... and PSP, but only cuz i found it useful for extra thingies to be added...

PSP7 is my secret lover. xd Okay, maybe it's not so secret, but whatever... You get heart 's now!

heart heart heart

Edit: Aww, darn. It's time for me to get offline... Night night Shiro and Nyome and rest of GASOC! sad  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games