Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:52 pm
Chibi Koji
Shiro: Ya, foo' what? @ _@?

What!? But I love chewing small shiney plastic objects! gonk Havent gagged yet! biggrin

iono neutral i just quoted Lang ...

well then, open up a cd case and try breaking up a few pieces from the middle and lull them in your mouth ... sooner or later you'll see what i mean 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:12 pm
Shiro: whee !! omg~ XD pink spatula band aid!

I would KILL for some of those. e_e

(( ;-;.... awww~~~ *steals teh Nyome pics* <_< mine though~~ ))

Iyou: crying they are so kyutee~~ *___* *wants* You've gotta let me know if you ever want to take an actual commish and I can afford it! XD Nyome hardly ever wants art, so whenever I actually do buy some, I really like it~~ @_@

Koji: XD well it's done, but I left it to rot in the sketchbook. beh~~~

whee yes, "creativity" tends to be a blessing. ^_~

Oni: ^____^ Paint BBS, Oekaki BBS, and Shi painter are all classified as "oekaki". Oekaki= doodle in japanese. :3 these 3 programs are the main forms of oekaki, and each program has different tools. ^_~  

Nyome

Iyou

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:50 pm
My apologies to anyone who sees the rest of the following message, but...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I couldn't resist. domokun (Sorry Shiro! gonk )

Nyome - You actually want to commission me? o_o; Well, uh... jeez. I'm sure we could work out something - PM me, I guess. I'd feel bad charging you too much since you're a fellow GASOC member. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:08 pm
Shiro: Im doing it as we speak/type. biggrin Hope I choke! whee

Iyou: eek ... xd

Disturbing and funny, at the same time! gonk xd Nice one!  

Chibi Koji

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:35 pm
Iyou... i don't know if it was because after my last post i took an hour long nap... or because my head feels rather sleepy still... but i laughed so hard i actually fell off my chair and onto my bum neutral ... really fun though biggrin (let's do it again! xd )

neutral from now on i shall be known as the a**-less man-groupie? gonk Nuuu!!!!

sad if anywun is willing to donate to the help-a-man-groupie-get-his-a**-stitched-back-on-him fund please do so... a man-groupie needs your help dearly before he bleeds himself to death or.... O_O;;;

Nyome... i am seriously beggining to buy the pink bow and put it on just to make you giddy... o_o;;; and i rarely do anything to make someone giddy, honest!

and while youre at it...I NEED ANOTHER HUGE BANDAID FOR MY TUSHIE!!! crying

Koji: happy gagging on cd case peices day! biggrin i gagged on three at work! beat me if you can! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:47 pm
Shiro: a**-less man groupie... xd

I still havent gagged! gonk Ill never beat you now... crying  

Chibi Koji

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:11 pm
I think I have to report an art theft...

I entered a contest a while back, and the host hasnt replied back who the winner is even weeks after the contest ended. Ive sent him lots of PMs, the pictures in one of them. He received them and said hed put them in the contest, but he hasnt, and he hasnt been active at the contest at all after that. I already sent him a PM with a slight threat in it, and I checked and he had read it, and didnt reply back. His name is ChibiWizard. Dunno if theres anything else I have to say... but thats the situation. The contest thread is here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3650041&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I might just be bitchin a bit about it, but he is taking forever. sweatdrop If theres anything else I should do, please tell me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:14 pm
Iyou > OH MY GOD! ROfl!! That is BEAUTIFUL! Hahaha!

Shiro > Would you like your butt rare, medium-rare, or well-done? XD

Koji > Thanks for reporting that. I'll look into it, and probably annoy you with some questions.  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:00 pm
Koji - stressed .... stare

xd j00 can't b33t m33!!! xd

Langley - medium-rare "a'la carté", please 3nodding
... scream HEY! that's MY butt we're talking about!!! crying

*teases Koji and Lang with pink BandAid on forehead blaugh *

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:30 pm
Lang- Yay! I get bothered! whee

Shiro- *is teased*

crying Shuh up! Making fun of those who have no BandAids is not coo'. cry  

Chibi Koji

jenna_chan2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:01 pm
*tosses herself back through here* whooo....x.x

Bleh....I've never actually entered a contest...>.>;; I've always been too skiddish or something to do that....its just....yeah *has no self-confidence in any of her work* fweeeeee....

But how is everyone in here....^^; except for possibly slightly annoyed? heart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:17 pm
whee how can we be annoyed by your presence, Jenna? (especially since you got the blue hair on! biggrin !!!!!!!!)  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:46 pm
Jenna-love! gonk heart

Ive been traumatized, thats the first contest Ive ever entered. And it went horrible. crying But other than that, Im doing just fine. Loads of homework, and I havent started any of it yet. biggrin

Never, I say, NEVER stick your hand in a hamster cage! mad  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:01 pm
*clings to the koji-love* whee heart

Shiro: xd bah....blue hair isn't normal for me x.x just a slight change for me....^^; but how ya doin?

Koji: *taps you with a love stick* homework!! crying now!! gonk

jenna_chan2

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:03 pm
Koji... you should NEVER and i do mean NEVER stick your hand out in a seawater tank with a shark inside 3nodding those things jump at your hand and stuff crying

let's not forget the famous eels either 3nodding those things always tend to hide from you, but if you turn off the light and put your hand there, you'd rather wish you had your toes bitten by mice! o_o;;;;

on another note... never..and i DO mean NEVER play with fire while chatting with someone over AIM... it makes for pants on fire ._.;;; (seriously, like... yah o_o;;; )  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games