Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:26 am
I was around the neighborhood and just had to say hi to all of you from me and Shiro, I guess we are doing all right, but we are missing you very much. I hope I get internet back soon... U_U  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:52 am
Ryuuhou
I was around the neighborhood and just had to say hi to all of you from me and Shiro, I guess we are doing all right, but we are missing you very much. I hope I get internet back soon... U_U

*sends best wishes*

We all miss you too heart crying heart  

Deuxia Devonair

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:17 pm
Sj - Yes, it does burn! And not in the good way, either!

Ryuu - We miss you guys, too! This place is no fun without you! I hope you find a way back to Gaia for good! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:16 pm
Rawr *Akahoshi=pissed*

Ryuu - I miss you and Shiro, but it's good to see your still alive. Come back soon love. smile

I need to kill thing and I'm lacking in the fisrt-person shooters, so angre keeps rising.

Later heart

Akahoshi

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:46 pm
Aww hey Ryuuhou!! Say hi to Spicy Shiro for meh crying heart

I have devised a way to make my loss of hair somewhat less noticable with this hat... bwahahhaha I am Evil.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:07 pm
euu, sig figs....D: i just thought that was something stupid my teacher called it! i didn't know it was a worldwide epedemic! gonk  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:45 pm
Akahoshi - *hides* o.O In a headshot mood, huh? I hope you cool down before you start attacking people who you might actually miss. sweatdrop heart

axel - It really is a worldwide disease! eek  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:36 am
AD - I'm all good now no more pissiness, I had a nice 3 hour long chat with Katie before I realized it was long distance so now my phone bill is going to be on the high side. (I think I need to find a better plan) Also AD it looks like your a sexy ninje lady today. xd

Langley - loss of hair not as noticible is one thing, but being I see a red x so that very noticible. Maybe your not allowed to wear hats.

Akahoshi

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:17 am
gonk OF COURSE You see a red X !!
Bloody damnit... oh well... Now you can't see how GREAT I look in this hat!!1!three!12!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:05 am
I'm sure you look great, but I still think Gaia doesn't want you to wear hats, you're cursed to remain hatless. lol  

Akahoshi

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:10 am
ninja uuh.. Ph342 Teh ebil H4t.... ninja domokun

That hat is cursed!!! scream xd

Axel> Which epidemic?? xp eek  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:52 am
For some reason I got all wired and now I want a new hair style for my avatar, but I think I will wait a bit because I'm pretty sure I'm just in one of my crazy states and I will regret buying it later, but if I still feel this way tomorrow then it's new hair time. whee

Gah I have to much on my plate this weekend, study for an exam, edit icon, finish making a desktop for Katie(so won't be finish, way behind), color s**t, draw s**t, go shopping so I have food, clean, do 5 loads of laundry, and there's probably stuff I'm missing. I have no time for myself. crying

Ok time to get my a** in gear my phones un hooked and I'm ready to go.

Later all. heart heart

(my post works later)

Akahoshi

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:09 am
Awwwww!!! Why do *I* get the cursed hats?? gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:58 am
*sigh* college makes my head spin. I have so much work to focus on I may end up closing my shop crying maybe just go and do freelance work so I can pick and choose my subjects when I have time.
I barely get onto gaia anymore as it is...
It seems like a lot of people are leaving these days~

Langley: cursed hats? eek next thing you know we'll all have to go around without shoes ninja  

Liseli

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:46 pm
I see what you mean. School starting means people leaving.
When I was in high school, I barely browsed around at Gaia until holidays, or weekends whenever I had time.
So it's like a novelty thing for a lot of people.

.... Yes... my hat is, apparently, cursed. -_- I hope there's no shoe curse... I like shoes.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games