Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Intellectual Idiots Poll Guild
Welcome to The Intellectual Idiots Poll Guild! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to the...
  ..Guild ! ^^
View Results

QuixoticNeurotic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:21 am
Name - Katie
Nickname - I don't have one.
Age - I don't have one. Oh wait, I mean 20.
Location - Texas. It's very hard not to say "your pants."
Hobbies / Dislikes / Ect. - I spend way too much time online and way too little doing things I should. I should have a job, I should work harder at my schooling... I don't like that I don't but I'm too lazy to fix it. >.<

Anyway, hello. I came here through the IRC channel. Is that common?

edit: Ha. The last person to post an intro was a Katie too. Darn my name! Darn it all to heck!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:54 pm
Welcome, welcome!

I can completely relate to you when it comes to your hobbies/dislikes. There's so many things I wish to change about myself, but I'm too lazy to do so.
Ahem. Excuse me for sounding too negative there. sweatdrop

Ugh. Common names. They're great since you can go by them online and have a good chance of still not getting stalked and then raped by *****>, but it seems like everywhere you turn, there's another person by the same name! For example, I had three "Sara"s in my math class last year, two this year, not to mention any other Sara's I don't know about in my other classes. It's frustrating since I think I'm the one that's being called upon, but I'm really not.
[/rant]  

Sanee
Crew

QuixoticNeurotic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:59 pm
Yeah I've known exactly 423,256,784,987,321 Katies in my lifetime.

It's not so bad but generally I get told the name doesn't suit me and (on a minorly unrelated note) people seem to be equally as surprised to find out I'm blonde if they knew me for a while without seeing me haha.

Also I can't believe I didn't even mention how I like stuff that doesn't, people that don't suck, and generally anything that doesn't suck. That's like... my standard.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:27 am
o.0
That's a lot of Katies.

I know a million and a half Emilys. It's crazy 'cause almost all of them are in marching band and play flute. So it's really weird.

Our drum major has the same name as me...oh, this is gonna be a fun season...me always thinking our director's talking to me when he's not.
stare  

Who is Puffer Fish

Sanee
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:13 pm
Ew. That'd suck.

That's why you play better than that drum major and show who's boss. >>  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:17 pm
Or kidnap that drum major. Then you'll be the only one with your name in your band.  

Xumbra
Vice Captain

Sanee
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:55 pm
What happens at band camp, stays at band camp.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:16 pm
@Sanee: Yeah, I suppose...except we don't play the same instrument in concert band. She ish a saxaphone. I are percussion.

@ Xum: XD That would fail, too, there's a freshman coming up with the name, too. I can't win!  

Who is Puffer Fish

Xumbra
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:34 pm
Of course you can. I won't tolerate that kind of pessimism here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:12 pm
PF: I guess you missed the joke/innuendo I was trying to make. Just, drag her off to band camp, bag her up, you know.
-is not seriously condoning homicide of rivals-

Xum: Do I need to pull out the "The glass is now half-empty" mug?
(I want one of those.)  

Sanee
Crew

Xumbra
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:17 am
Yes, please. Get one, take a picture of it while you're giving the camera thumbs up. It'll make for a great picture.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:20 pm
-Will have to get a job, save up enough money, get a Paypal, etc...-

But sure. Sounds like a fun idea.  

Sanee
Crew

Who is Puffer Fish

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:31 pm
Pessmistic = Puff.
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:03 pm
Aw. [stretches Puff's cheeks]

I don't think I've ever posted a formal introduction in this thread.

Xumbra
Vice Captain

Sanee
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:20 pm
I don't think I have either. I have in the Introduction thread in my guild, but I just ended up spanmming up the discussion with various things, and the newbies that join end up "WTF"ing at what I and other regulars have digressed about.

It's fun.

But, to anyone who doesn't know, I'm Sanee. Been here since '04. Yes, that's Shikamaru in my signature.
Anything else?  
The Intellectual Idiots Poll Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces