Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Characters in the Lolita stage (Introduce yourself!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:35 pm
Hi~! My name is Chelsea, but most people on gaia (and a fair number off of gaia) call me Kochi. I'm 18, almost 19. In Febuary, i'll officially be in school for fashion design, as of now I'm just taking a bunch of General Education classes and a theater production class (which sucks because i'm the only one who knows how to sew). Right now, I don't have the time to make myself loli, due to the work for class, but I'm hoping to change that over my winter break.

I love musical theater, pen-and-paper role plays, BJD, and learning more about random stuff, especially concerning people's cultures. I have frequent casual tea parties, since i love to bake and set tables. I'd love to grow up to be a housewife with a small sewing buisness, but that probably won't happen since the state won't let me marry my girlfriend.

As for dislikes... I really hate it when people correct my japanese pronunciation with the wrong one. It happens, all the time. "No, you see, that has two e's, which makes it said 'o-knee-san' not 'o-nay-san'." I mean, how are you supposed to respond to that without making them look stupid? "No, i took a year of japanese, its 'o-nay-san', since 'o-knee-san' is spelled oniisan in romaji, and means big brother." Simply doesn't work for me. I have an issue with people who have never met me and have an issue with me, simply because i don't fall into their idea of 'normal' - be it because I'm lesbian, not religious, or white. (Around here, white is kinda the minority.) Oh, and empire waisted dresses. They're always so cute, but not on me. And rose tea. It's so pretty, but I hate the taste.

As for lolita... My favorite styles to wear are classic, sweet, country, and super casual versions of those. My favorite styles to design are classic, gothic and hime. My favorite styles to drool over are classic, hime, and boystyle.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:54 pm
Uwaaah! Hi! Although I won't reveal my real name, you all can call me Revern- which is a name I made up one day and ended up falling in love with~ Anway, I live in HAWAII baby! So tap me a PM if you ever plan visiting there- I'll give a list of C-O-O-L stuff to do while you're here in the Hawaiian Isles!!

As for Lolita, the styles I absolutely adore are Gurololita, Boystyle and Classic Lolita! I have never gone out in a Lolita outfit, nor have I even constructed one- but one day I hope to be able to strut my stuff in a Guro/boystyle-ish outfit!!

...I also enjoy Wa Lolita and Qi Lolita...

paralyzed preacher

TrickMeMoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:03 pm
Name: Joy

Interests: Paranormal romance novels, horror movies, anime/manga (mostly yaoi), and clothes! (I didn't really care about them much until a month or two ago.. now I keep wanting to add to my wardrobe D: )
A little about me:

Hobbies: reading, writing, drawing, and altering clothes (recent hobby.. still slowly getting into it)

A little bit about me: I'm currently working at Wal-Mart (BLEH!!!), but I really hope to start college soon and try out Forensic Psychology. A pretty recent friend is starting a clothing business in a few years (currently making connections and waiting to get the money he's still not allowed to touch for another 8 or so years, haha) and I hope to join that! He has a lot of interesting ideas. Nothing much else besides I'm a horrible procrastinator.. very, very horrible.

Nice to meet all of you~  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:35 am
I need to post somewhere so I don't get booted somewhere in the future (I'll find somewhere else to post later on, I hope.)

I also forgot to introduce myself.

I'm not lolita. Technically, anyway. Not only am I unemployed right now, I don't usually have the time to dress up. Nevertheless, I am aiming to become the gothic lolita (yes, sadly I still have yet to learn all the names).

That's about it, sadly.  

irishcocoa

Peach-Girl Amu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:29 am
Well... about me ^^
I am a 20 year old girl from Northern Europe.
On the internet I go by the name Ai.
I am a quit girl who loves to draw and sew my own lolita clothing (I am not rich enough to order everything from the internet =_=; )
I am not very good at telling about myself though, so if you wanna know more it's better that you ask  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:32 am
Helllooooo!
My name be Allie. :3
I've been interested in loli fashion for quite a while. I love it.
My favourites are gothic and sweet loli, but wa lolita amuses me to no end. It's lovely. :3

I really like talking to people (on the interwebz at any rate) so you should PM me eventually. biggrin

The World Within

z 3 f i e

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:26 pm
Hello cello's. :]
My name is Zefie. I have been interested in lolita for about two years.
Although its terribly expensive it is simply amazing.
I live in southern California so I quite naturally love going to the beach.
I'm still in high school. (I'm a junior)
I love reading and writing stories.
I'm a fairly easy person to be friend's with so feel free to comment me if you wish to chat.
;]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:52 pm
Hello, I've posted once before, with my old account (REd Queens Daughter) but its most likely lose among the pages so lets start new shall we?

My Name is Kristina but i much dearly prefer Kali. I live in northren (like really far north) California. Ive been into Lolita for over 5 years but have been actively living as one for just about two. I would die for sweet Lolita any day. I am also a lifestyle Lolita and practice hard to be kind and gentle to all i meet although its hard when people yell at me through the drive thru. I've been married for two years and have taught myself to sew. Once settled into my new house i should have more time for sewing and therefore be able to post tutorials that i think others could benefit from. I am currently in college and as i love sewing so, it has found its may as my minor, my major is in biochemistry and molecular science, sounds crazy but isnt to bad... yet. I am very excited to be a part of this community again and cant wait to talk with all you lovely loli's out there heart

Antique Mermaid

Heart Hunter

Spanakopita

Aekea Perfectionist

11,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:48 pm
Hello!
My name is Leesha, and I am from Philadelphia.
I am thirteen and currently preparing for my high school courses.

I have been interested in lolita for a few years, but I do not have the money to buy clothes. I plan to make them myself with help from my grandmother.

My favorite type of lolita is sweet.

Currently I hope to become a pediatrician to take care of children because I love little kids.

I am from a big, fat, and Greek family.
whee

I hope to make plenty of new friends here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:04 pm
Name: Rei

Interests: Japan, anime, manga, drawing, reading, writing, clothes, comics, JTHM, painting. And a whole lot more! Call right now and receive a second package! A $50 value all for $19.99!

A little about me:
I always loved girly things and never told anyone. mad Most of my friends don't know and I can't wait to show them. Hehehe.
So, I have tons of hobbies and I live on all sides of this world. I love things from almost all genres and am always willing to try new tings.

I'm only recently a lolita and came here to learn more about being a lolita. I also come in hopes of finding fun people to talk with about lolita, the lifestyle, and everything else!

Thank you for accepting me into the guild!  

CosmicSweetss

Sparkly Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200

LovelyInFrills_00

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:03 pm
Name: Kristie
Interest: anime, manga, writing, Japan in general, reading, hiking, wolves, and dogs.

Current Obsession (other than Lolita Fashion)-The Pretender.

I was never really into dresses or anthing girly until I was introduced to Lolita Fashion.

I came here to learn more about the Lolita fashion and to make friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:16 pm
Hello heart
My name is Sarah! Please feel free to call me by my name and/or nicknames.
I reside in Colorado, currently on the western slope. But home is Denver, and I visit frequently for holidays (and conventions ;D).
I turned 14 a few months ago. I've been interested in lolita for almost two years, I suppose. I'm starting to build my wardrobe with what little resources I have. My favored styles change fairly often, depending on what stage I'm going through. XD Lately I'm extremely into Kodona and Guro.
I play(ed) cello and I draw. I'm also pretty handy in the make-up arena.

I came here to make friends, and hopefully learn some good tricks for a beginner lolita. c:

HellaHellaLAMELAME

Aicle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:56 pm
Hello, I'm Aicle. I am currently 17 and I live in florida. I have always been interested in lolita for quite some time. I also like anime, manga, JDramas, JMusic, looking at different fashions, etc... I currently do not have a lot in lolita, Just a hat or two and a decent JSK. I will have more once I get a job. >.>;; Whenever that comes around, hopefully soon. I go to Metrocon, the only con I currently go to so far. I am a junior in High school. I'm in an acapella singing group for my school, called the Madrigals. Back to the job! I should of had it by now, I basically have it, they'll just hire me when they need more help. -prays- Anyway, lolita. I have always had a liking for this fashion. I would love to wear it when I get more pieces and build a wardrobe. I really like all the styles of lolita but sweet has to be my favorite. >o< I would love to make some friends that are interested in lolita, and I would love some help with lolita, I'm still new to it. >.>;; Well, please pm me or comment me anytime! I would love to talk about whatever! ^_____^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:23 pm
Hello all! My name is Victroia. A little about myself...

Hobbies: Reading, music, drawing, photography, knitting/sewing, video games, internet

I'm soo excited to be a part of this group! Thank you very much!!! heart
I fell in love with the Lolita style 3 years ago. It's just so beautiful and cute! Sadly, I don't own any clothing of this sort, but I am currently working on creating a skirt (thanks to Gothic Lolita Bible). Otherwise...I'm a little shy, but please feel free to talk to me!
whee  

LolliLuvU

IntermittentShiningLights

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:08 pm
Hello everyone!~ I am Rin, but you can all call me Rin-chan (some of my friends call me Turtle) n-n. I'm from British Columbia in Canada, and my favorite Lolita "branch" is Sweet, but that doesn't mean that I don't like the other "branches" too! I'm 16 and currently unemployed *cough Lazy cough*. I recently found out about the Lolita style from my friends, and I'm currently making myself a skirt with a pattern from the Gothic and Lolita Bible (But untill I get a petticoat, I'm afraid I won't be wearing it properly.) Some of my latest hobbies have included sewing, knitting, crocheting, writing, singing and drawing. Lets have some nice conversations, okay?  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games