Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime Role Play Guild
Foxi's Para-RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:26 am
"Alright well I wont be delivering it. It will take a little less than eight hours even by plane as it is pretty far away. You are far away from your home." Ace says smiling at her recovery." I am not into politics that much so they are sending someone who is on the presidents and my behalf to discuss what is going on and to take this opportunity to see if we can get an alliance set up as they have been surprisingly against it."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:37 pm
"Nobles choose not to side with any one being. Stubborn to some, they just don't want to get mixed up in the affairs of others. I am one of very few who even care what happens to the inhabitants of this planet," she sighed as she got to her feet. A little wobbly, she tried to catch herself with her injured hand, wincing back the pain that shot up her arm. After a pause, she steadied herself and looked at Ace.

"But don't expect them to change that stance just because a Death Peak almost demolished this hemisphere. They will only be concerned with getting it stored away once more."  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:41 pm
Ace looks back at his chart and marks some things off "Oh they wont be getting it back. We will be studying it and try to make safer versions probably. Whatever the military, president, and science committee decide." Ace then looks over to her getting up then sighs "Lay back down or else you'll get injured again."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:31 pm
Senaka looked at him in annoyance. Straightening her stance, she turned and looked at the General with a look of warning.

"You aren't listening again General. I said that their main concern would be getting it safely put away, not that they are awaiting you to hand it over kindly." Eying the chart, she wondered what he could be thinking.

"Most likely they will send someone to retrieve it. Regardless of what you try to do to prevent it." Tucking her wrist in safely to her side, the Noble brushed passed him.

"I'm going out for some air. But first, where is my wolf?"  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:44 am
"We figured as much and we will tell them when they arrive that they cannot have it back and if they try and take we will use force against them. We are one of three countries with the power to stop the Nobles so remined them of this as they don't like to listen. Suka is in the kennel with Ace, Oh and have a nice walk." Ace says closing the door as two men outside could be heard "???:Hey did you hear?" "???:Hear what?" "???:That if something happens to the new machine or the meeting with the Nobles General Price will be fired." "???:WHAT!!!" "???:SHHH Not so loud." The two men then walk off.

((I am waiting for you t post in the other RP))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:04 am
(Oh, now you're playing dirty. >.<)

Senaka walked purposefully down the hall, her footsteps heavy with anger. She honestly could not believe what these children were thinking. They were not in their right minds, absolutely crazy. They had not hopes of using that giant, or making a safer copy. So instead of just standing aside and letting someone who is capable take it safely away, they decide it is better to hoard it and fight for it. Just like children who manage to find a match. It will hurt them and they don't know how to light it, but try to take it away and they throw a fit and do anything in their power to keep it, or destroy it in the process.

The Noble sighed as she rounded the corner and found a door marked, "Kennel." Humans really are children. Walking into the room lined with cages, she scanned the mostly empty ones to see the tuft of white hair. She rushed to the cage, finding Suka sleeping inside.

'Come on then. Let's get out of here,' she said telepathically in a soothing tone. Suka stirred, her golden gaze opening groggily. With a snap, she unlatched the cage. Suka leaped silently onto the tile, her gaze looking angrily at her Noble.

'I'm sorry I didn't warn you. There was somewhat of a time issue,' she tried to explain silently. The wolf merely snorted and pressed against her side, eying her wrapped wrist.

'I'll be fine. It's nothing I can't work around.' They then walked back out of the kennel, the guard nodding his head as they passed.

A few minutes later they found themselves at the edge of the base's outer parameter, the horizon obscured by the tarps the military had hurriedly thrown over the Death Peak. As if that would camouflage it. Being as large and heavy as it was, they didn't have the means to move it, every attempt threatening to make it sink lower in the sand. They stood on the edge, watching the small figures of people as they milled around its girth, most likely trying to figure out its composition, or some other scientific nonsense.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:12 am
Ty had followed the two with wrapping around his head since Ace hurt him when he last hit him. ".....Excuse me. I uhh....would like to apologize for the way I acted and things I said earlier. I hope you can forgive me." Ty then turns around and starts walking back towards the kennel  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:05 am
Senaka lowered her gaze to the wolf at her side. Patting her shoulder, she motioned towards the retreating hound.

'He means well. Only a hound after all. Don't be too hard on him,' she encouraged with a nudge. With one last meaningful look, Suka padded over to Ty.

Keeping her eyes low, she trotted up to his side.

"Apology accepted," she said. Then before he could react, she licked the side of his face where his jaw was wrapped. Her saliva soaked into the bandages and Ty began to feel the pain ease.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:13 pm
((aaaaaaw isn't that cute. ^_^ ))

Ty looks up and smiles "Thank you. Well since we don't know each other that well and we are friends let's learn about each other. You ask a question then I will ok."

Ace was looking at his checklist and sighs at the last thing he has to cross off "She is not going to be happy...."

((What could it be? Hmmmmm lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:10 pm
Suka licked him again, his wound healing miraculously. Ty did not know just how special this wolf was.

"Come with us and I will play this game with you," Suka barked playfully before turning back to the place Senaka awaited.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:56 pm
Ty nods and follows after with the bandage still on his head "Can't remove I don't have hands." He then paws the side of his face to remove the drool and dry his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:06 am
Suka, seeing the problem, bounds to his side. Gingerly, she snags the end of the bandage and gives it a light tug.

"Careful. You'll knot it tighter doing that," she laughed.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:53 am
Ty smiles as it comes off "Well at least we can help each other. So what is this game we are going to play? The only games I have played are wresting, catch, and Frisbee."

((A little Ty Suka story XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:08 am
"Silly hound. You're the one who decided the game. You want to know things, so you must ask. I will answer, and maybe ask a few of my own," she replied as she dropped the wrapping and continued walking back the way she came.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers