Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:12 pm
Luci Karrat

User Image

Luci turned back to him after hearing a sigh. "No. None of that dearest. You must become eye candy. Not something to just beat and punish. Sure it's a great quality, but come on.. Us masters don't have THAT much energy." She muttered to the boy with a smile. "Where is the owner of this shop?! I wish to buy a slave!" She yelled as she looked around the room. "I think I will buy another slave, that is of course another one is at all interesting." She muttered, looking around the room. Many of the cage inhabitants seemed dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:29 pm
matrix seemed to nto ehar ehr correctly....had she said she3 was going to buy him....really.....he msut ahve heard wrogn or somethign and eh went back to dwelling on hsi past. he hoped he ahd heard correctly this msitress didnt seem.....too bad....but he wasnt sure many people ahd false faces if you understand that. he also wasnt sure of ehr buying another slave if she was goign to be like he thought....he didnt want anyone else to be in pain along with him.....he didnt want others to suffer....he watched her very confused still ntos rue if she meant him or not...mayeb before she spoke to him she ahd been with another slave he desided this msut be the case and turned away from ehr towards the back of hsi cage.  

ForeverASlave

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:04 pm
User Image
Kaura

Kaura paused, looking over at Cal who was busy with another customer. She hesitated for a moment before grabbing Matrix’s papers and walking over, her eyes on the floor to keep from looking at the other master. “I am the Pet Elf of the shop keeper.” She said quietly, “How may I assist you today, madam?” She bowed deeply, and straightened, her eyes still studying the floor, as were Cal’s orders.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:26 pm
User Image
Amelia Strongheart
´¯`:_:´¯`:_:´¯)
( '
)
( '

Amelia was getting bored, her hits seemed less powerful, and less noisy. 'when can i get out,' she thought to herself as she began to kick the cage instead of punching it.

' )
(
' )
(_:´¯`:_:´¯`:_

Heatless1ne

6,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

xXxHeartless-GirlxXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:35 pm
Marie yawned, she was getting very tired considering it was the daytime, but she tried to stay up so she wouldnt seem boring to customers. Eventually her body gave in and she curled up on the bottom of the cage and fell asleep uncomftarbly. She dreamt of her past, of how she used to live, it hurt to think about even in her sleep. In her dreams she heard the angry voice of her past master, and the sound from the crack of his whip. It was a nightmare that was her reality. The reality of her past and most likley future. She dreamt of herself trying to run and just being caught and beaten, she dreamt of running, but she had never even tried. Being too afraid of the consecuences, she never really fought back, or tried to run. She wished she was braver like the less obedient slaves, but she simply wasn't. She began to cry in her dream, crying in fear, but what she didn't realize was she had began to tremble and then cry in her sleep. Just as she was crying and trembling in her dream. Althought she was crying queitly the sobs were slightly noticeable to those around her, Her tears did not wake her though so her tears continued in her sleep. Marie trully hated sleep, because her nightmare of a life, continued on in her dreams as well. She couldn't escape her life, even in her sleep. Marie could still feel some pain from what were just scars from the whip on her back , they still stung and caused her more disocomfort in her sleep, and yet she didn't awake.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:00 pm
Blaise looked out at Matrix. She had felt sorry for him. She knew a little about his past that she had once learned after one of her tantrums landed his file in her lap almost ready to burn int and throw it at Cal. (note; her tantrums can result in two types of magic, telekinesis and pyrokinesis. yet she generally uses the fire alone when she can control her tantrums) She couldn't remember why she was angry at him but for some odd feeling the quietness and serenity in her mind had faded as she glanced over the woman that had somehow made Matrix recoil, even briefly and apologise.

She quietly laughed to herself as a low growl challenged the woman. She would be no match for her and even if not deemed "interesting" enough she'd still be entertaining to see how things went. Part of her was happy Matrix was geetting out for sure. Poor guy had been in this hell hole for too long and he deserved it. Yet she still would miss him if she wasleft here as well. She had been stuck here for almost 2 years now and it was beginning to bore her and between her tantrums and him being him it wasn't always half bad.

"You know," she began as she purred another low growl, "the common decency is too politely approach the front desk and ask for assistance."

Her voice was silk smooth as her tone noted in -as if in capital letter, bolded, and underlined the way describe it- disrespect and defiant. She had seen worst masters walk in and this little prat would be no harder to challenge than the man she had killed out of revenge for her parents but also got her sent to this hell hole two years ago. Yet this time it's be different, she knew she wouldn't be caught without her collar which was specifically charmed to be sure she didn't do more than a couple bad sunburns to people.  

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:45 am
Luci Karrat

User Image

Luci looked ot the elf female and smiled. "Thank you.. Wonderful manners you have." She said with a grin, showing off her teeth. She pointed to the male, Matrix. "How much?" She asked looking back at him and sighed slightly. She looked around, soon hearing a voice coming from one corner of the room. The female was Blaise. She frowned a bit. "And the smarter think for you to do is keep your mouth shut. I expected to be tended to. Not once has anyone come up to me and asked if I could use their help and you tell me I am being indecent?" She laughed and turned her back to the girl. "Nice try." She growled, threatening her by a simple tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:48 pm
Kiara felt embarrassed by this Mistress who had walked into the shop and was currently looking at one of the other slaves. She wanted to be able to serve a Mistress, but was afraid that most of them didn't want a girl. She also knew the slave rule: never speak unless spoken to. Still, she wanted to get out of her. She gave a few rather soft, tentative, barks.  

All Pain and No Gain

ForeverASlave

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:15 pm
matrix looked back up at luci as she pointed at him and asked for his cost. he was being bought by her.....great.....at least he was getting out of here....she might even let him use his powers...he felt angry still he wanted tot ake it out on something...if this woman thought him to be a tame little pet then she was sorely mistaken and he would teach her a thing or two about what he could do. he looked at baise as she tried to temp the woman to purchase her as well. he didnt blame her she ahd been in here a long time as well but he didnt know wheather she could handle being with this cruel woman or not he wouldnt wish his fate upon many others and baise wasnt one of them even if she did act like a brat soemtimes. matrix stood slowly pushing hismelf off the floor of his cage. he steped forward and leaned on the bars at the front of his cage. he placed hsi ehad inbetween two leanign on ti then he looked up and out hoping cal would come back. he wanted to get the hell out of this place. he tried leaning his head forward a little more to see if he could see farther down the row but his muzzle clincted ahrd and loudly against the metal bars and amtrix backed his ehad away a little. matrix's tail slowly reached out of the cage and elongated til it was long enough so if he waved it it could be seen anywere int he sotre. he lifted it up till the rponged tip almost touched the ceiling and he waved it abck and forth hoping cal would see and get his pompous a** over there. he then retracted hsi tail.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:43 pm
Luci Karrat

User Image

Luci looked around the room a bit more. She was only interested in buying up to three total. Maybe a girl. She knew that Matrix would be a decent handful, he would be difficult to handle and train, she wanted someone who she didn't have to train as much. She would still have to punish them occassionally, of course. She never liked it when a slave was too good or too bad. She stared around the room, awaiting her response. She looked at one girl, the first one being Marie, the other's name was Kiara. She looked at them both, think deeply about her next pick, IF there was going to be another pick.

Turning to Matrix she looked at him, he was doing something with is tail. She thought these actions were odd, but it didn't matter. "Matrix!" She spoke quickly, "Please do understand that I am well aware that you are going to be a handful and chances are you will not listen to a word I say. So, I will break you. You will listen to me. Now, I will go look for another slave, one that may actually listen some of the time at least." She said dryly. She turned away and looked around a bit more. "If any slave would like to leave and actually has any intention of listening, speak now." She said outloud, speaking to pretty much all the slaves, both male and female.

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

ForeverASlave

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:53 pm
marix lsiteneto what she ahd to say and rolled his eyes as if she coudl break him. he saw as she turned and said she was gonna look for another slave....she.....AHHHH.....SH** ....he thought to himself he just f*** up big time he should have played nice.....he even tried by apolagizing...a flury of curses whirled around in his head cursing himself for beign a crappy actor. now he had scrwed up his only ficken chance of ge4ttign out of here. he twirled around lightnign fast and slamed hsi foot into the back of hsi cage adding another deep dent in the back fo his cage. he slamed hsi ehad into the back as well cursing himself he slid to hsi knees sadly. he sat down again throughly depressed now. now she was going to go buy some...perfect little princes slave from the front and take her to her home to be so perfict and nice ready to serve and be a good little slave. he slamed his ehad into the wall again and sighed. he layed ont eh floor of his cage scratching strange yet still amnaging to eb artistic swirls in the floor of his cage. he didnt even know she was still planign on buying him he thoguyht she had said she didnt want to waist the time rbeakign him and she wanted to fidn another slave instead.
((just for clarification he is thinking this way in his ehad and he heard ehr wrong he thought she said she gave up on him and was gonna go find someone better ok...jsut for clearification.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:25 pm
((I'm sorry I have not been posting, I am dealing with some personal stuff at the moment and have been distracted from all my RPs. I apologize again. I will try and post as sometime in the next few days.

In the mean time, I am going to allow Goche to RP Cal for me...

~Art  

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ForeverASlave

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:48 pm
((sorry artemis...i hoipe your stuff turns out all right....hurry abck....and...well good luck.....))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:53 pm
Marie awoke when she heard a woman speaking to all the slaves in the shop at the same time, she also noticed the woman looking at her for a moment. Marie slowly sat up, she wiped the tears from her eyes and realized she hadn't just been crying in her dream. Her eyes were red from the tears and she was exausted but she looked over at the mistress. Marie couldn't seem to form any words to speak as the mistress had said, but she did lean as close as she could to the front of the cage. The chains stopped her form actually reaching the front but she was at least more noticeable now. Marie was still sobbling slightly and didn't speak, she hoped the mistress would notice her. She hated being in this cell, she wanted badly to be bought. Marie let her long bangs fall in front of her face to hide her red eyes, she brushed through her curly hair that was tied in two high pig tails, with her fingers. She did the best she could to look like less of a mess.

xXxHeartless-GirlxXx

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:55 pm
((Sorry.. I am still waiting on a reply from either Art(who wont be on) or Goche.))  
Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games