Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:28 pm
Trip woke up to a slap in the face, he didn't know what he did to deserve it so he shrugged and lit up a cig "women...what the hell is their problem with me..." he grabbed his essentials and got off the chopper waiting to follow wherever the people are going, a little irritated that he got slapped and still dont know why.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:29 pm
"Hang on." Murph turns around and gestures for Royce to come over." Royce listen up. I need you to Fuel up that Jet over there and Do anything you can to help these people. They are the ones who saved our asses back at the Crash site. Now if he asks you to do anything for him do it." Royce salutes Murph and runs back to start fueling the jet. Murph turns back to Patrick. "If you need anything tell him. He'll get you set for Russia." Murph walks back to the command post and accesses one of the Uav computers and looks for more surivors.  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kivs19

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:32 pm
Kimberly saw that they were talkin but interrupted any way ...~um captain Burnett i got the thinks you wanted~ put the the things in the floor to rest her arms ... ~anything else you need~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:34 pm
"no not right now. We are good all send for you if i need you to do anything"Murph Went back to looking at the screens pushing buttons every few seconds  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:36 pm
Patrick raised an eyebrow as the captain walked away, this wasn't the military he was used to dealing with, the budget cuts, the loss of contact. He smiled lightly, figures this happened as he was leaving the country. He tossed Royce a small list of missing supplies he needed, some dry goods, portable stove fuel, small things. then he pulled out a smaller list and tossed it to him, it was a weapons layout of three ammo crates and a crate of M4 Carbines, "If you can get those for me as well that would be ideal." he said. He turned and looked at Trip, "So are you coming to Russia or what? You're a good shot, I could use you there. I can promise shelter there once we fight our way out of Volograd."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:38 pm
Kimberly went to a small corner to meditate .... *in Kimberly through* (damn i think all my family dyed cant believe it I'm so sad and worried)  

kivs19

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:42 pm
Royce looks at Patrick and says Right away sir. " Young Get on the predator dron control rig and fire at any large groups of zombies. Make sure there are no civis in the area of effect." Murph gets on the Radio Echo12-12 calling for artillary strike on map grid 642857. Fire for effect." In the distance Artillary guns can be heard firing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:43 pm
Trip looked at Patrick and grinned "sure. If Bianca and Kearo are going, count me in." He yawned and took a drag of his cig.  

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:57 pm
Patrick nodded, dousing his cigarette on the ground, "Bianca said she might go, Kearo seems a bit dubious, but we'll see how he feels about it once the jet is ready."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:01 pm
Captain Burnett We are pulling you and your squad out and sending ya'll back to the U.K. " Sir we won't be of much use in Europe. I sugjest some where other than the U.K." Captain Are you sure you don't want to go the U.K? "Sir we are positive. We want to help everyone we can. Everyone else comes before Me and My squad. Right boys?" all of Echo12-12 anwsers in unison. YES SIR! Ok. Echo12-12 We will be sending you to Azerbijahn. On, Second thought Your going to russia. Pack warm boys See you soon. Also Captain, Your Girlfriend took the $300,000 out of your bank account to pay for the Blackhawk. "Oh come on Baseplate, Will you just drop it. Damn." Murph sorta laughs to himself " I didn't even know I had that much in the account"  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Inkspills

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:03 pm
Bianca had taken all of her packs of cigs out of her bag and put them in the various pockets of her special pants, and was now stepping down out of the copter. She smirked a bit at Trip's expression, walking over near Patrick and looking around. First thing she was.. Kimberly. "Another girl! YES!" she said excitedly, running over and grabbing Kimberly in a hug, pretty much lifting her up off of the group. "I don't have to repopulate the earth! Thank God!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:15 pm
Still a little agitated from just loosing $300,000 laughs at the sight of Bianca lifting Kimberly Right off the ground." Haha Bianca did you really have to think you would have to repopulate the whole planet."  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:25 pm
Patrick flicked a switch on the Jet controls and booted it up. He turned a key he had retrieved from the airbase command center earlier while packing the jet, turning the engine on when the refuelling was complete. He walked over to one of the doors and opened it, looking out onto the Asphalt, he leaned on the doorway, looking at the sunset, "Everyone ready?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:40 pm
Kearo looked around. He heard how many are going with Patrick. After hearing some of the decisions from the other people and thinking it over. "I guess living in Russia won't be so bad. I have some new friends to tag along with. I don't want to be left behind if they all leave. I've lost too much already." Kearo walked over to the jet and looked up at Patrick. "You might have 2 helicopter pilots, but you can never have another gun with just those two hands of yours. Think there is anymore space for me?"  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:41 pm
" Hey Pat your in luck. You've got some Military guys going with you. Boys Get onto the Seaknight we are flying out to Meet the USS JFK. We will refuel there then continue to russia. All and all about 2 days time. We will meet you there Pat." All of Echo12-12 and a New member Codename "Ghost" Called so because of his Stealth. Load equipment into the Seaknight and Take off for Russia  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games