Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jordon352

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm
"excuse me for sounding like an a** hole you just dont realize what crap I've been through these past days."Damon said turning away checking the surroundings.he smiled up at the big cloud of smoke."You want to go back to the barbeque i made?"he said sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:52 pm
Takuha
((Anyway sorry to double post but I am confused and a little bit bored, can someone either start a massive gun fight or just call a truce because honest to God I have no idea what the frig is going on, now I know that the Delta squad people are from GTA (And I actually have no idea what GTA stands for) or The GTA, but is that the GTA from Toronto that me Maryse and Richie where headed for? Because if it is my character is theoretically in there with a slightly bust up leg which has probably by now healed, so I would very much like to get involved in this crapola with the SAS and the GTA soldiers, from within the base of course)).

(Maryse and I have just spotted the walls to GTA (Greater Torronto Area I think it stands for) and you are with the soldiers in the truck. You can start posting either as you enter GTA or after you've entered it, your choice.)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Jordon352

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:55 pm
((Um can somebody fill me in on this? are the GTA and the 191 fighting or something?because my character was tailing one of the humvees back on the highway.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:00 pm
-she glared at him angry- u dont know what i have been through,all my family is dead because of me -she crossed her arms-  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jordon352

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:02 pm
"I had to shoot my fiance."Damon said bluntly still staring out into the field.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:08 pm
Jordon-wolf-demon
((Um can somebody fill me in on this? are the GTA and the 191 fighting or something?because my character was tailing one of the humvees back on the highway.))

(GTA and 191 are not friendly towards each otehr as far as I know. However, GTA is friendly towards civies, again as far as we know.)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Jordon352

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:10 pm
((Okay thanks Its just im new to the guild and i didnt really know well i assumed the 191 was some sort of relief force but as for the GTA i didnt know a thing.))
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
Jordon-wolf-demon

(GTA and 191 are not friendly towards each otehr as far as I know. However, GTA is friendly towards civies, again as far as we know.)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:10 pm
and i had to shoot my lil sister -she looked away feeling tears coming- whatever -she iped her face-  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jordon352

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:14 pm
"Tha-"He shook his head then walked over to her and held out a hand"Listen im sorry.can we start over except skipping the part where your partner attempted to shoot me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:15 pm
uh....fine -she shook his hand while putting on glasses-  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jordon352

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:18 pm
"Sweet...Now i can kill as many zombies as long as i have ammo and right now im topped off."He heard explosions in the distance."Ooo that must have been some ammo I couldnt find.heh I lit up that miniature graveyard like a Canada Day Celebration."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:20 pm
huh cool,and yeah u can but dont shoot any surviors unless they try something stupid -she took her ponytail out of her hair and let her hair fall to her waist- i need to cut my hair  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jordon352

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:22 pm
"Alright."Damon brought his metal pipe to bear."I bet this could cut your hair.Or a knife.I doubt we are gonna find scissors."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:24 pm
alright -she put her hair back in a ponytail and grabed the metal pipe and slashed off half her hair and when she took out her ponytail it fell to her shoulders- thanx  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:24 pm
"Ok. It appears as though you have a MiG slated as a RAF plane. A MiG is generally used by anyone who can get their hands on them. Russia used them. China Uses them. The harrier bit was At my say an Accident. It apears to have been an accident. From the Records of the conversation there was a misunderstanding then the Humvee crashed. the Harriers where brought down when Allen was trying to call them off. Then the MiG fired on the humvee and we are where we are now." Allen Sits on the ground and slowly slides behind the quarter panel laying on the ground.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games