Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar The Last Airbender (Role Playing)

Back to Guilds

Role Playing Literate Earth Kingdom Fire Nation Water Tribe Air Temple Aang Sokka 

Tags: Role Playing, Fire Nation, Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom, Air Temple 

Reply The World of Avatar
New People Come Here ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Kilos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:57 pm
greengirlmadster
Kilos Uzumaki
greengirlmadster
Kilos Uzumaki
Or perhaps greengirlmadster's father (the original Chief) died recently and my character was the only one to rise to the position?

you could be my cousin or something...? 3nodding

Sounds good to me.

alrighty then! i just brought you into the story, btw. heart

Oh, I probably need to post my profile first, haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:58 pm
pfffft. who needs profiles? pirate

{but ya, it woud prolly help.}  

Amadeli

you are the cosmos

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:58 pm
so... what do you think?
iLiv
I'll go with waterbending assassin/spy from Northern Water Tribe who works for the tribe's leader. Sorry, it's a bit long, hope you like it! whee

I crept silently down the abandoned street of city, making sure to cover the footprints I left in the snow as I followed my target. I clambered up onto a roof for a better view.
He was a tall, and young too, probably only about eighteen; a year older than myself. I couldn't see his face since it was partly concealed by his hood. He was also armed; I saw the unmistakable shape of two swords hidden underneath his coat. They must be a set I thought to myself. He must be a very well trained warrior if he could duel with two swords. The only other person I knew who could fight with two swords was my best friend, Kai. As I tailed him silently through the night, some snow fell from the roof and hit the ground with a thud. I held my breathe and crouched down. The boy whipped around with surprising speed and withdrew his swords.

"Who's there?" He called. He didn't seem frightened. In fact he seemed slightly annoyed that someone had interrupted his midnight stroll. "I know you're out there." His voice sounded vaguely familiar.

I shifted myself for a better look. He wasn't facing me, it would be so easy to kill him now, but for some reason I held back. He walked slowly down the street towards me until he was right underneath me, unaware that if he had looked up, he would have stared right into my face. I leapt down gracefully and knocked him over with a swift blow. I proceeded to bend ice around his ankles and wrists, binding him to the ground. I then ripped the swords out of his hands and pointed one at his chest while I yanked the hood of his face. I gasped. The sword fell out of my hand and landed softly into the snow. I was staring into the eyes of Kai. I couldn't kill him, he was my friend. Why would the leader of the Northern Water Tribe want him dead? It didn't make any sense.

"What's the matter?" He snarled. "Don't have the guts to kill me?"

My throat seemed to have dried up, enabling me to speak. I didn't respond, I couldn't respond...

RKHarris
iLiv
Can I be a waterbender part of the royal family of the Northern Water Tribe? Either that or an assassin for the Northern Water Tribe's Leader?

An RP Sample will answer that biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:02 pm
iLiv
so... what do you think?
iLiv
I'll go with waterbending assassin/spy from Northern Water Tribe who works for the tribe's leader. Sorry, it's a bit long, hope you like it! whee

I crept silently down the abandoned street of city, making sure to cover the footprints I left in the snow as I followed my target. I clambered up onto a roof for a better view.
He was a tall, and young too, probably only about eighteen; a year older than myself. I couldn't see his face since it was partly concealed by his hood. He was also armed; I saw the unmistakable shape of two swords hidden underneath his coat. They must be a set I thought to myself. He must be a very well trained warrior if he could duel with two swords. The only other person I knew who could fight with two swords was my best friend, Kai. As I tailed him silently through the night, some snow fell from the roof and hit the ground with a thud. I held my breathe and crouched down. The boy whipped around with surprising speed and withdrew his swords.

"Who's there?" He called. He didn't seem frightened. In fact he seemed slightly annoyed that someone had interrupted his midnight stroll. "I know you're out there." His voice sounded vaguely familiar.

I shifted myself for a better look. He wasn't facing me, it would be so easy to kill him now, but for some reason I held back. He walked slowly down the street towards me until he was right underneath me, unaware that if he had looked up, he would have stared right into my face. I leapt down gracefully and knocked him over with a swift blow. I proceeded to bend ice around his ankles and wrists, binding him to the ground. I then ripped the swords out of his hands and pointed one at his chest while I yanked the hood of his face. I gasped. The sword fell out of my hand and landed softly into the snow. I was staring into the eyes of Kai. I couldn't kill him, he was my friend. Why would the leader of the Northern Water Tribe want him dead? It didn't make any sense.

My throat seemed to have dried up, enabling me to speak. I didn't respond, I couldn't respond...

RKHarris
iLiv
Can I be a waterbender part of the royal family of the Northern Water Tribe? Either that or an assassin for the Northern Water Tribe's Leader?

You can be a Assassin for the Water Tribe.  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ego Dynasty

4,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:48 pm
wow i don't know who but someone gave me a request to join this guild but just by looking at it i already love it.... i'm sorry i had to say that. oh one more thing befor i go on some times my keys jam up so i might acidentaly miss spell. pulse i suck at spelling but at least i try biggrin . at any rate, it is hard for me to choose mainly because..... well just look at my profile you'll see.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:19 pm
I'm curious...Can I make a traveling character?  

shinoko d b k7

0-Azula-0

Benevolent Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:46 pm
that reminds me, I want my char to travel too  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:38 pm
Maximum limit is 2, meaning you can only make 2 characters.

Plus anyone can travel, I say it hundred times already..

But it takes time meaning, if I said I from the Southern Air Temple and I'm going to Visit the Southern Water tribe it will take me 3 posts to get there..

You have to describe about your journey, meaning what are you seeing, taking breaks and many more.  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shinoko d b k7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:43 pm
Alright, I'll start making my RP sample.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:09 pm
I'd like to be a fire bending master or anything close to that.  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

you are the cosmos

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:41 pm
yes! ty! xd
Sickjeremiah
iLiv
so... what do you think?
iLiv

RKHarris
iLiv

You can be a Assassin for the Water Tribe.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:30 pm
This will probable sound like a dumb question, but can my character bend and not be in the army?  

shinoko d b k7

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:57 pm
Quaylan
I'd like to be a fire bending master or anything close to that.

Give me a RP Sample.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:01 pm
shinoko d b k7
This will probable sound like a dumb question, but can my character bend and not be in the army?

Yes you can, but your going to be weak..

Give me RP Sample !  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
The World of Avatar

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games