Desert Roses Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:41 pm
Ialu gasped softly when El grabbed him, his heart jumping in his chest. But then Eladrian was pulling him forward and the warmth inside of him seemed to reach a boiling point. They bare skin slid against one another, pressing close, sending shock waves through Ialu's body. He looked up to catch Eladrian's eyes as the man in front of him whispered to him. Swallowing hard, Ialu closed his eyes as tears began to gather there. He had never been particularly emotional, but something in Eladrian's voice broke him. He whimpered, biting his lip until the elf pulled him into a kiss. And Ialu lost himself, his whole body shivering as he pressed closer to El. His hands slid up to his shoulders, fingernails gently digging into the firm skin. Ialu felt small, suddenly, in the elf's arms. He felt like Eladrian could protect him, and would treasure him until time ended. Ialu could smell his sweet, musky scent, he could feel the goosebumps on his skin, and the firm muscle beneath it.

Breaking the kiss, Ialu panted for breath, tears tracking down his cheeks. He pressed forward, nuzzling the elf's cheek before kissing his ear, suckling at the lobe. He whispered, breath hot, "My love." He pulled back, gazing back up into El's eyes. He still didn't know why Eladrian loved him this way, or why the elf could vow to be with Ialu instead of marrying a beautiful noble woman of his own kind, but the halfblood knew that he could never question this. It was perfect, it was right. He pulled away only to stand, posture open but beckoning, "Finish washing... I need to prepare. Come and join me, soon... Please..." He bent to press a soft kiss to El's lips before leaving the bath. His skin shimmered wet in the soft lights. He wrapped a cloth around himself before slipping back into the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:56 pm
Eladrian was swooning at the kiss, it took his mind a moment to realize that he wasn't holding Ialu anymore, it took a bit longer to comprehend his words. When he did, he nodded and let him go.
Waiting, even for a second felt like an eternity. Eladrian quickly splashed water on his face and cleaned behind his ears. The ends of his long silver hair was wet, but he wasn't patient enough o wash it completely, he coiled it about his shoulder squeezing the water from it.
He could hear his heat thudding in his chest as he waited a moment longer.

Maya neighed and pranced around her mate, the stallion followed her into the scrub-land around the city.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:58 am
Ialu felt his heart ache as he walked back into the room, his hips swaying in a slight tease. But he knew it was necessary. It had been so long since he had been with a man, and he didn't want to make Eladrian wait longer than he needed to. The sweet sandalwood scent wafted through the room, mixed with soft lavender. The sheets looked so inviting, and Ialu hurried to dry his skin before sliding into the bed. He was able to find a good oil he needed and leaned back, going to work as he waited for Eladrian.

Sadiki had searched for his mate, able to smell her but every time he thought he was close, her scent would vanish. Then all of a sudden, she found him. He trotted close, playfully nipping at her neck with his lips. He whinnied, following her off beneath the thistled trees and around the brush.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:01 pm
He'd reached his braking point, Eladrian got out of the bath and dried off as well as he could, walking nude to the bedroom, he smiled at the sight that greeted him.
"Ialu?" He walked closer, sitting on the bed by his feet. "....Perhaps we can have our supper brought up....I'm hungry." with his eyes filled with an restrained hunger he brought up the half-bloods foot to his lips, kissing it, his level of arousal clearly evident.

Amun hummed as he worked, with a little of the unicorns tears diluted in water, he groomed the horses coats until they shone like satin. Brushing mane and tails with the water turned them into silk. He was happy to do thi in order to bring about the highest prices for the horses (Or sell them quickly.) and repay El and Ialu for their kindness.
The man smiled as he worked quickly.

----

The morning found El lightly dozing, with his arms around his caramel-skinned lover, the elf nuzzled the soft skin his drive had finally been sated and he let Ialu sleep.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:28 am
Ialu had practically passed out just hours before, and as the light of morning spread across their mingled skin, Ialu nuzzled into his pillow to hide from the light. He could feel Eladrian behind him, holding him tight, and even in his sleepiness, a smile found his face. He took Eladrian's hand, lifting it to his lips for a soft kiss. He whispered, "Are you awake, my prince?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:33 am
El's voice rumbled in his ear. "....go back to sleep my dear, we won't have to leave for another day yet."
The Eldren had decided that they would stay in Odessa to recover and then buy supplies for the journey back to his home land. after last night He had no intentions of allowing himself to leave Ialu's side. It would mean that he would return to I'lyria in disgrace...but he would still have his beloved.
Eladrian snuggled closer to the warm body and closed his eyes for sleep.

Amun grinned, pocketing the last of the coins in his bag. The corral was empty all the horses sold for a reasonable price eatch, he just wanted to have them sold off quickly so he too could enjoy the comforts of a real bed after his long arduous journey through the dessert.
The bespectacled man was just on his way to the Inn when he was handed a ad by a boy. One glance at it causing him to stops suddenly in astonishment. "No....by the gods it can't be."
On the flier was a drawn picture of a horse, not just any horse but Dantus, the mount of the High-Lord of I'lyria, the horse that the prince had stolen and escaped with to the southern lands.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:13 pm
Ialu let out a soft moan of happiness, his body still sore, but thrumming with warmth and rest. It felt good, resting warm in Eladrian's arms. His beautiful lover right behind him, cradling him close. They were going to relax before leaving. It was a good thought. He didn't know what Eladrian was planning to do when it came down to his mission, but at the moment, sleep was still too heavy on his mind to focus, so slipped back into sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:33 am
It was nearing noon, when they heard the pounding on the door. "Ialu! Young Master! Open up I need to to speak with you."
There where other sounds behinde the door as Amun argued with the inn manger.
"I swear to you, I know them, they are my employers I must speak with them."
"If you you do not stop bothering my customers I will call the gaurd and have you arrested!"
Eladrian's eyes snapped opened, he quickly slipped out of the bed and tied the towel around his wist, getting to the door just as Amun was knocking again. "Please master- " He stopped as the door opened.
El was hiding behind the door, "Come"
Amun shoved the restraining hands of the inn manger and stepped inside.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:50 pm
Ialu started at the knocking, coming to his senses as Eladrian got out of bed. Gasping in pain, he grabbing the covers and pulled them up over himself. He knew he wouldn't be able to get out of bed in this shape. He watched as Amun came in the room and Eladrian hid, blushing with shame. He felt bad that he couldn't protect his master in time of need. The door closed and he sat up, pulling the blankets around his waist and looking to Amun with concern.

"Amun, what is wrong?" He slid to the edge of the bed, slowly lifting himself off and rising unsteadily to his feet to go look for clothes. He felt weak and sore, but this wasn't a time to complain. This was a time to push it all away and find clothes. He knew Amun would only be here if it was an emergency.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:50 pm
"Something's is wrong, I have found out that the mount of the High Lord is here in this city."
EL frowned and looked down at the flier, aghast he read it quickly,
The was a flier advertising that anyone who can ride the savage stallion for a set amount of time would win him and some prize money.
"Dantus? How did he get caught? I thought that the Prince had him..." he cut himself off before he could say much more.
"The prince...Sabyiel?" Amal frowned, then crossed his arms. "...the prince had stolen the horse? Where is he? Sabyiel?"
Eladrian sighed. "My mission was to find him and bring him back home. a few months ago, Sabyiel has stolen Dantus and escaped to the southern continent."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:15 pm
lack_luster_soul

I don't know if You'll ever receive this message, but I want to say that I've never forgotten you.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff