Welcome to Gaia! ::

xx-Complete Control-xx

Back to Guilds

The S&M Guild -- Visit our Markets and Browse our Slaves 

Tags: slave, master, mistress, roleplay, kitties 

Reply Homes - Private Master x Slave
The Yamamoto Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose laughs when she get's Saluted before she looks at Seishiro and says "You should really rest Seishiro..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:50 pm
(I'm so sorry about disappearing for a while guys! It's been insane around here,and I could barely find time to use the computer,and when I did manage to log on,the most I could do was participate in the pie eating event...I'm so sorry about that! crying )

"You don't...? Not even a little bit of tea?" Seishiro replied sheepishly,clearly aware of the fact that he couldn't pretend to be normal around Rose or Reina anymore.Speaking of which,Reina seemed to be panicking as he let loose a barrage of both questions and commands."I'm fine,just fine!" Seishiro laughed,moving closer to pat the little tiger demon on the head,"I'm not sick,and I don't think I could explain any of this without it sounding like some odd fantasy.Or,at least that's how it sounds to me.Anyway,I'll sleep as soon as we have some tea.It's hard to sleep with an empty stomach and a dry throat,you know." He then looked a bit flustered,turned to look at Rose and asked,as though he were completely unaware of it,"I'm the boss?! Me?! I couldn't even manage an ant farm if I tried! This ship is going to sink like a rock!" With a sudden shudder he added," Ah hah ha,that made no sense......I need tea."

Of course,he was quite aware of Ryo's---even if he had yet to learn the colorful neko's name-- presence the whole time.In fact,he began to debate over whether or not he should warn him about grabbing Reina as casually as if he were walking through the park.In the end,however,he shrugged and sighed a bit loudly before saying,"I have yet to introduce myself to you,right? I'm Seishiro Yamamoto,and I'll be quite glad to make whatever tea you'd like to have,just as I would for both Rose and Reina here.Mind if I ask what your name is? I'd like to at least know the name of the one who's teasing the little "koneko",if you don't mind."

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:38 pm
((Ah, that's okay! I think everyone's been busy these days, with summer here and everything.))

Glanced back at the neko, Reina huffed quietly, "I'm not a kitten, I'm a teenager!" He exclaimed, waving his hands around for emphasis before he spotted the candy in the colorful boy's hand. Excited, his eyes widened before he was bouncing around the other boy, "Oh wow! You have hiding places for your candy? I wish I had one, then I could have spent waaaay less time whining and crying when I was younger." Snapping his attention back to Seishiro, Reina quickly circled him to make sure he was correct before resting his hands on his hips, "Okay, you'd better be! But that still doesn't give you an excuse for not sleeping." He replied, smiling slightly at the touch to his head before he frowned slightly, "Mou, I'm not little either!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image

Ryo flashed a smile at Rose and took the sucker out of his mouth before nodding towards Seishiro, "Ah, sorry. My name is Ryo Williams, and I wasn't generally teasing the kid. More like playful banter." He smiled lightly and glanced over at the silver haired teen as he bounded around. Chuckling quietly to himself, he slipped out a blue sucker from his other sleeve and held it out, "Each stash starts with one piece, right? And I understand that you're not a kitten, but you are young." He replied with a small smile before glancing back at the angel, "You guys seem like a family with how close-knitted you are." He commented, sticking the sucker back into his mouth.  

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:55 pm
(Ah,good point... sweatdrop )

"It's nice to meet you Ryo.And I don't mind playful banter,Just don't hurt the little guy,okay?"Seishiro grinned,giving a quick bow.It took quite a bit of willpower to avoid laughing at loud as Reina hopped around Ryo,going on about candy.So,when Reina turned on him,he had to suppress a chuckle and try to sound serious as he said,"Yes,yes I know.But,I can sleep later.Can't we just try to relax first? And---Hey wait a minute there.When did you start calling me Mou Reina? Did I miss something? Or,did I hit my head at some point.....I can't remember...." Seishiro sighed,and shook his head a bit,as if that would rectify his supposedly spotty memory.

At least he started to smile again when he turned towards Ryo again and laughed,"Ha ha,it's hard to believe that we've all just met each other---come to think of it,has it even been a day yet? Anyway,I guess you could say that if we aren't a family, we're a loony bin.Family has a nicer ring to it though,don't you think?" Seishiro gave a little wink at that last question,and then began to walk towards the kitchen."I need tea~!" He sang,wobbling slightly as he walked,"Family tea~! Earl Grey,and Green tea,Kimchi and Oolang,I'll drink it all day!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose laughs at the tree boys - seishiro was like a dad and Reina a little brother and Ryo she couldnt really describe him as any family becuase she had a feeling she was starting to like like him becuase when he smiled at her she found herself blushing.  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:55 pm
Reina seemed to light up like a tree on Christmas when he saw the candy and grinned happily, "Ah, thank you!" He cheered happily before ripping the wrapper off the sucker and sticking it into his mouth. A noise that vaguely resembled a purr vibrated out from his chest as his focus was solely on the candy. It had been so long since he had a sucker!

He was brought out of his haze when Seishiro's voice reached his ears, "Hm? Oh, maybe you did hit your head? Are you feeling dizzy at all? Maybe we should have some medicine at hand." He mumbled the last part, frowning slightly, before he sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He really needed to learn how to stop worrying, maybe that's how he got his hair color. Laughing quietly at his thoughts, he cocked his head to the side and hummed, "Well, if we are a loony bin, Seishiro can be the one to be launched out of a canon!" He exclaimed with a smile before skipping over to Rose and linking his arm through Rose's, "But if we are a family, then Rose is gonna be my oniisan." He stated, crunching the sucker between his teeth as he lightly pulled Rose towards the kitchen, "We gotta watch him or else he might kill himself with his stumbling and singing." He whispered jokingly with a grin.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose sighed when she was grabbed by Reina asking "What the hell's a Oniisan?"  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image

Smling slightly, Ryo shrugged and shoved his hands into his pockets, "I wont, unless he does the injury himself while around me." He hummed mindlessly before he brought his hands out to mess with his hair, arching an eyebrow with a tilt of his head, "Really? Only a day? Wow, you three seem way more close-knitted than that." He murmured, shaking his head with humor as he watched Seishiro walk away. Turning back to the two younger ones, he stuck a thumb out towards where Seishiro had went, "Is he always like that?" He inquired, his ears flickering down to press against his skull. Hm, he was supposed to get two piercings in his right ear awhile ago. Guess he'd have to get that done later on. Bringing his attention back to the others, he grinned when he saw the subtle pink covering the angel's cheeks, "I think he was calling you his older sister. But my Japanese might be a little off." He answered apprehensively, rolling his tongue ring around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose sighs in relief before letting herself shift slightly to a more relaxed form as she managed to free her self from reina's grip  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:18 pm
Having somehow made it to the stairs without falling over or passing out (a real miracle,given how tired he appeared to be.He wasn't even able to keep his voice steady as he sang out loud anymore.), Seishiro was suddenly struck by the urge to slide down the banisters of the stairs,rather than just walk down the stairs themselves."Why didn't I install elevators in this place?" He sighed,starting to feel a bit dizzy,"Sliding down the banisters isn't fun anymore....." After a few minutes,the fold fox reached the bottom of the stairs,stood up,and began to stumble his way towards the kitchen yet again."Kitchen's so far away~!",Seishiro sang," I think it'll take all day~!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose laughs and goes to help seishiro to the kitchen  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:46 pm
Reina only shrugged at Ryo's question and walked towards where the other two had taken off to, "Well, not really. Um... I don't think he's ever acted like this before. But maybe we should watch him just in case he gets hurt." As he spoke, he tilted his head from side to side, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. With a defeated sigh, he motioned for the colorful boy to follow him as he quickened his pace to catch up with Rose and Seishiro. 'What's wrong with him? Did that stinger do something to Seishiro? Ugh, this is gonna be a long day.' Reina thought with another sigh. Running up beside the fox, Reina side-stepped so he stood in front of him, "Maybe you should lay down," He started with a worried frown on his face, "We could always bring the tea to you, so you could to sit on the couch. And I don't think we could cause that much damage boiling water." He joked, hiding his concern behind a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose looks to reina and says "Stop worrying, he'll be fine - he has to be fine"  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image

Ryo let a small smile slip onto his lips as he followed the three, "Have you even thought of getting a job in care-taking?" He teased the young boy before watching them converse. Shrugging his shoulders, he decided not to interfere and stepped back a few steps with a small yawn. He had to admit that Seishiro's actions were a bit weird, but everyone has their days. Heck, Ryo's whole life revolved around rebelling and doing whatever he wanted, so he wasn't one to judge a book by it's cover. Instead, Ryo sighed quietly and messed with bracelet wrapped around his left wrist.  
Homes - Private Master x Slave

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff