Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

PerilousBard

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:01 pm
Kagami clutched her shoes to her chest and ran, barefoot, as fast as she could toward the door, ignoring the pain of the rocky dirt that her feet pounded against. The world past by her in a whir. She constantly pulled the hem of her skirt down which kept on riding up as she tried to run faster than her companion. She sprinted to the door, the small girl quite fast despite her size. She reched out her hand to touch the door, dropping her shoes so they fell at her feet.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:03 pm
Koh smiled softly. Thanks Shinobu. He said mentally. He knew that he couldn't reach her that way, but it wasn't a stupid thought. Koh threw his hands above his head and looked over at Aoki. "Yeah, that is weird. An I haven't been up to much." Koh looked away again, stright. The teatre was up on a hill, slightly and he looked out on the horizon at the valley below. "Just wandering my mind." He said this last part a little softer than the rest.  

Lifesreject

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:16 pm
Aoki rose up for a second, tip-toeing to peer into the large theater doors before Yue and Kagami got there. Seeing Kuro and Nadeshiko, Aoki smilled and the first thing that came to her mind was...

Call Kuro a name and run back to Koh.

"Hey Kuro-chibi-chan!" Aoki yelled, waving to Nadeshiko and dissapearing quickly behind the door again. Aoki calmed herself and tried to figure out who was there...

Nia, Tomoyo, Izumo, Shinobu, Tomi, Yue and Kagami, Nadeshiko, wow.... Thats alot of people.

Aoki grinned and glanced over at the one person she forgot, well, she really didn't forget, to remind herself of.

"Koh-kun!" Aoki chimmmed, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

Wait a second...

Aoki fought back a huge blush and all the little Aoki's in her head where yelling at the little one in the corner that controlled her reflexes. The realy Aoki just sat there, in a frozen kind of state.

Crap...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:25 pm
{Sorry it took me so long to post, Lifes-kun! I was watching an AMV I have been searching for for months! X_X When I found it, I was so happy I waited for it to load... Which takes a LONG time for this amv. *Sigh* }

Tsubasa Reservoir

Unwritten Hero

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:30 pm
"Heehee." Nade giggled as she turned around when Aoki called out for Kuro. She waved at Aoki as the other girl disappeared again as fast as she had appeared. I wonder what Aoki-chan's up to. She thought to herself, only pondering it for a second. You had to wonder why, when she had eternity, Nade only thought about things for a few moments before going back to her usual self and ignoring them. It was odd, a trait Nade alone seemed to possess.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:36 pm
((It's quiet alright. ^^))
Once Koh heard Aoki call Kuro a name he stood stright up, ready to bolt out of there if he got affended by it. One thing Koh had over a lot of the members, he could run away from most of them. Then Aoki's arms wrapped around Koh's body and at first, shock struck him. Then he turned so that she was facing him completely and he hugged her back, closing hsi eyes as he did so, wanting to savor the moment.  

Lifesreject

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:44 pm
This time, Aoki did blush. Her hair hid her face though, and she thanked god for a few seconds, before looking up at Koh past her increasingly pink face.

"Um... Koh-kun. Uh..." AOki was at a loss for words. Nothing came to mind, she was completely shut down. Nothing, zero!

As Aoki furiously tried to force her mind to start up again, she did, for a fleeting forever-type moment, enjoy what he was doing, then she continued on forcing back the pink from her face.

'Ah! Uh.... Bananas? No! What am I doing? What.... Hm... Koh, hug, blush... Starting to make sense...'

Still nothing worked out to the fact Koh was hugging her, and she had no idea.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:56 pm
{Well, I have to leave for the night... It's like, 10 pm again. *Sigh* Later guys! ^_^}

Tsubasa Reservoir

Lifesreject

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:01 pm
Koh broke the hug and smiled as he looked away. His face was starting to get slightly pink. "Thanks. I needed that. I,...I've been away from everyone for too long." Koh dropped his hands, a nervous smile on his face as he looked back at Aoki. His heart was beating faster than it had ever beat before. He shoved his hands in his pockets to keep them hidden due to the fact that they were shaking heavily. He had just covered up his true feelings, but why?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:28 pm
Yue ran as fast as she could. Just before she reached the door, she looked back only to see a small brown blur dash past her, slapping the wood of the great doors first. "Wow... con...gratu...lations," she panted, having just managed to slow herself to a stop in time. "I had... no idea... so fast..." Yue took a moment or two to catch her breath before opening the door for the other woman. "Well, seeing that you beat me fair and square, shall I treat you to a meal? What would you like?"  

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200

the_flamingo_called_sean

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:36 pm
Haru rised from the seat he had been sitting in. He walked out of the aisle he had been in. And walked his way out of the front stage area. And entered the mezzamine. Where he walked up the stairs and made his way into the balcony. He decided to keep looking for Shinobu. And he wouldn't stop untill he could see her beautiful eye's. So he sat on a rafter and awaited for her to come up. He knew that this was her favorite place in the theatre. He wondered why he didn't think of this earlier. Instead of mindlessly wandering about the theatre pondering over the moment he would see her again.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:52 pm
[Eheeheehee... aww shucks. Tsu-chan did you hear that, beautiful eyes... garwsh...

^^ Romance is so cute and yet so nausiating at the same time hunh? Simulated romance in roleplays is like a , you know it's not doing you much good, but, will you ever willingly give it up? Not a chance.

xp KEEP THE MUSH COMING!!! I'll read it all, and then use it later to blackmail Mary.

twisted ]

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:02 pm
[*waiting a hoping people will come and join her*]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:03 pm
Edaniel
[Eheeheehee... aww shucks. Tsu-chan did you hear that, beautiful eyes... garwsh...

^^ Romance is so cute and yet so nausiating at the same time hunh? Simulated romance in roleplays is like a , you know it's not doing you much good, but, will you ever willingly give it up? Not a chance.

xp KEEP THE MUSH COMING!!! I'll read it all, and then use it later to blackmail Mary.

twisted ]
(I haven't used mushy stuff in like forever and I just now decide to use it^^. Yes romance is very cryptic. It can be very iffy from time to time in the movies. But when you experience it in real life it's pretty cool.)  

the_flamingo_called_sean

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:06 pm
the_flamingo_called_sean
Edaniel

twisted ]
(I haven't used mushy stuff in like forever and I just now decide to use it^^. Yes romance is very cryptic. It can be very iffy from time to time in the movies. But when you experience it in real life it's pretty cool.)

[I am a square, I've almost never experienced it in real life and everytime I've regret it.
gonk
Anyway, I think Mikujin got off, which makes it difficult to roleplay, ne? Seeing as how both my characters are locked in situations right now and he;s the onlyy one who could unlock Shinobu from the fight. As for Melora, she's cornered dowstairs by three rpers. No way she's going anywhere.]

The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games