Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
~ FRPG ~ Official Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Savory Garlic Crinkle
Crew

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:32 am
The neko laughs as they walk. He knows that the being is in his human form for now, though he wonders what the humans would think to see him in demon form.

"Just don't suddenly change in front of them."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:24 pm
"Yeah," Nathan laughs, "That would be bad from all points of view. I don't think anyone would be happy if I were to turn into a ten foot tall killing machine."  

CainZeros

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:55 pm
"Stop!" screams Iongalad. "We have a problem! No offense dude," he says looking at the neko, "but you are like really short. You'll have to pretend to be a human child to get past the Human Armies, or at least a captured Neko." he finishes, scrunching up his face, and putting a finger to his lips in deep thought.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:33 pm
Kario turns to the being and says a bit tensely, "You may not be trying to offend but it seemingly a offensive statement. And, for your information, I can be considered a dwarf, good elf!!"  

Savory Garlic Crinkle
Crew

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:53 pm
"Sharek esh sharek," Nathan says, the words flowing flom his mouth fluidly, as is the nature of the Deathknight dialect, before he realises that his words had slipped into the demon tongue. "Sorry, what I meant to say is, 'small is small'"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:25 pm
"A dwarf? Haha! No way! You aren't husky enough, you are rather scrawny. You don't have much muscle. No, you are a child. Now laugh gaily as I give you new clothes.", says Iongalad. then, without waiting for a response, of course, he flicks his fingers and the neko magically gets a shave, a haircut, and new clothes. These clothes consisted of a bright yellow tunic, light brown knickers, tan stockings, brown shoes, and a mustard colored cabby hat.
"Teehee!" he shrieked, as he clapped his hands together and danced around.

Dr.Elf

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:30 pm
Nathan looks the neko up and down before turning and shrugging. "It'd look better in black," he says.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:37 pm
"My my my...don't we think we are fashionable all of a sudden. Bright colors are better! See?!?" he says as he flicks his finger and turns Nathan's hair pink, and every piece of garment on his body to a tie-dye pattern. Iongalad then proceeded to fall over laughing.

Dr.Elf

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:39 pm
Nathan graps Iongalad by the neck and lifts the elf off the ground, tightening his grip slightly as he does. "Breathing is better too. If you want to continue doing that, you'd best change my hair and clothes back. Now!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:42 pm
Iongalad quickly responds by swinging his foot on top of Nathan's shoulder, pushing off of it, and back-flipping out of his hold while sending Nathan backwards.
"Fine..." he says as he laughs one more time, and turns Nathan back to his normal, rather dull, dark, and dingy, self.

Dr.Elf

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:48 pm
Nathan laughs. "Do you really think I wouldn't have tried to stop you if I'd cared about you breaking free of my grip?" the half demon asks, pulling himself off the ground. "The humans can handle killing you. After all, killing's what they're good at."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:38 pm
Kario glares at the elf.

"How dare you diminish me to a child! I demand you give me back my outfit!" he says, drawing his claws out and reaching for his sword, "It would be like you becoming a mere human, elf! Give me back my outfit!!!"  

Savory Garlic Crinkle
Crew

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:45 pm
"Or I can let Kario save them the trouble," Nathan laughs, "Either way's fine with me." The half demon laughs coldly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:52 pm
(( Ahhhh I did it again. DX Keep forgetting to come here and post. *shot* Okay, I'll post as soon as I've caught up with what's happened! ))

(( EDIT >> Which is actually not that much to read, but it was very entertaining XD; Poor Kario. D: ))  

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

Father Dread

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:19 am
(just introduce me way like it ok)

Gaian Name biggrin read4525

Character Name biggrin rax Bloodheart the Kind

Race: Demon half Werewolve

Weapons: studded staff, "other attacks work only were form" claws, bite

Powers:mind spells, elemental spell, conjuring and teleportion spells,
shape shifting

Pet: raven "Oden" and wolve "Taku"

Pet Appearance: standard raven and the wolve has sliver fur and is a
spirit of nature

Appearance: Red left eye and a blue right looks like he is in early 20's
long sliver hair on facial hair and tan skin and black feathered wings and wheres black robes and in were form sliver fur

Bio: kind and polite wise person willing to help anyone and does not know his past  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff