naruto roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aoi Arisu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:57 pm
"BLAH!!!" Suprised by the windows bursting open suddenly, falls over off the windowsill. But before falling to the ground she grabs onto the roof and peeks over coughing. The heck was that? stare  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:11 pm
Ryu jumps back onto the roof:"Who are you"
ANBU:"Sakai. Your forest is really huge. It can be see out of the hidden leaf village. It'll give it away, or at least that's what I'm making up"
Ryu looks at him angry and confused:"What?! So, your hunting me down, because you making up the idea that it can be seen from far away"
ANBU:"Yes. You and I both know it's not, but the Hokage will only know the lie that I'll tell him."  

dragon3025
Vice Captain

Aoi Arisu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:26 pm
Fayth looks at Ryu. Hey that's that guy I helped out earlier... whats with this crazy ANBU jerk. the guy did nothing wrong! Fayth continues to listen in on the conversation being careful to stay out of sight.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:30 pm
Ryu's eyes widen:"Rrrrr.....Why are you doing this?!"
ANBU grinning:"Because I haven't killed anyone in so long, and I want to real bad."
Ryu looks at him disgustingly:"Psycho. You're a hazard to humanity, a hazard that must go."
ANBU"Let's see if that happens" The both charge at eachother. The ANBU passes right through Ryu and slips off the building. He clings his feet to the wall."Wha...."  

dragon3025
Vice Captain

Aoi Arisu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:24 am
Fayth quickly scoots over a bit so the ANBU doesnt see her. "Phew..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:11 pm
ANBU crouched on the wall:"Where are you?" Out of the wall a kunai shoots out at him. The ANBU dodges, but gets cut in the side, and the illusion fades revealing a window, with Ryu standing in the fire.
Ryu eyes widen as he laughs:"Aha ha ha haaaaa, you're easy"
ANBU:"This is why you named yourself dragon...you're standing in your own fire, too bad it's a illusion. I'll just focus the chakara and the fake burning feeling wont get to me" The ANBU jumps at him and then his eys widen "Oh no, ahhhhh!!!! The fire is real and the ANBU jumps out of it, but Ryu throws a kunai at him. "I can't believe it"  

dragon3025
Vice Captain

Aoi Arisu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:51 am
Fayth continues to watch cheering on Ryu quietly. "Go whatever your name is!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:10 am
Ryu:"The fire was real, but only infront of the window, not where I was standing. I started it in there and drew you into it. You'll hunt people no more."
ANBU falling to the floor:"No......"
Ninja bursting through the door:"I saw a fire, is this another one of your illusions!" He notices the dead ANBU "Huh?"
Ryu:"He was acting criminally. Go ahead and take him away. Tell HQ that he was killing innocent people, claiming they did crimes"
Ninja pulling out his sword:"How can I believe you"  

dragon3025
Vice Captain

Aoi Arisu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:24 pm
"Um uh HEY!" Fayth calls out to Ryu and the ninja. "I saw the whole thing!" Fayth crawls through the window and falls on the floor. "That guy was a total jerk! um that guy is telling the truth."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:51 pm
The Ninja jumps:"Ahh....whoa...she came out of no where" The ninja come down "Uh well...allright then. Have a nice day" The ninja leaves.
Ryu:"Thanks"  

dragon3025
Vice Captain

Aoi Arisu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:21 am
Fayth rubs her head. "No problem. um uh... whats your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:34 am
Ryu:"Ryu, some people call me Dragon. What's yours?"  

dragon3025
Vice Captain

Aoi Arisu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:22 am
Fayth stands up. "I'm Fayth. Nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:13 pm
Ryu:"Nice to meet you........I smell smoke. The fire it must of gotten through the-" the door bursted open and the ninja popped out.
Ninja:"Your living room is on fire!"
Ryu:"I noticed, lets gets some water"  

dragon3025
Vice Captain

Aoi Arisu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:33 pm
Fayth stands there for a second. "mmmkay..." quickly does several hand signs and creates a water wall. "will this do, i can throw it at the flames to put them out."  
Shadow Anime Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff