Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
What did you buy? thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess of Rhymes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:05 pm
spuntino
New corset<3

For wearing UNDER lolita:

User Image

User Image

It's a factory second from Corset Connection. Size 20, but only closed to 24 inches for the time being. Gotta go sloooooow.

Ahh it's lovely! And only you said in the corset post that it was only 56? That.is. FANTASTIC! As soon as I get paid again...I am going to look into purchasing another corset.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:27 pm
spuntino
New corset<3

For wearing UNDER lolita:

User Image

User Image

It's a factory second from Corset Connection. Size 20, but only closed to 24 inches for the time being. Gotta go sloooooow.

That's gorgeous! So wait, you're a 24" waist? That's tiny!

I just bought a pink Dreaming Macaron jsk but it hasn't come in the mail yet!

User Image

I'm SOOOOO excited to get it!!  

C a t h a r s i s

Alpha Drug

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:29 pm
Not necessarily Lolita... but...

HELLO KITTY KIGURUMI

User Image
This is the proof image the girl had posted...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And this is what it should look like. Hopefully I get it this friday at the latest!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:02 am
Alpha: I love kigurumi! I want one too but I can't decide which character to get haha

User Image

User Image

Got it! heart heart  

C a t h a r s i s

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:28 am
User Image

That dress is sooooo cuuuute!

And the kigurumi brings up another point relavant to my interests -
May post stuff in this thread that isn't strictly lolita?
I don't have any actual outfits yet, but I am constantly on the prowl
for hair accessories, jewelry, and shoes that could be worn with lolita.
If anyone wants to see my headbands, ponytail holders, and ballet flats,
I would be happy to share~

I'm asking first because I do not wish to upset anyone over things like
"HOOOOOOORRFFG THOSE SHOES ARE NOT LOLITA AT ALL POSEUR POSEUR"
<__________<
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:30 pm
I got my Sweet Cookie Alice purse in the mail!
User Image
(This is the sales post picture.)

Also, my Mother Goose skirt just came in the mail. My mom is bringing it to me tomorrow (since she was already planning on coming to help me get to an appointment.).
User Image
(It was either this tiny stock pic or the HUGE one from the sales post...)

In other, awesome news! I got a new tote to carry my schoolbooks in!
User Image

(This didn't all get bought at the same time, I just haven't posted in a while.)  

Razzberry Pi

Desirable Codger

13,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

prone to delirium

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:11 am
Well I bought this ...
User Image

and

User Image

User Image

... I dont know when I will get it though. . .  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:08 pm
Omg I want to know what you think of that Bodyline skirt, I've been eyeing it for months now. XD

And Yossy! Post away, I love knowing some good offbrand finds. ^_^  

Alpha Drug

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

prone to delirium

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:24 am
Alpha Drug
Omg I want to know what you think of that Bodyline skirt, I've been eyeing it for months now. XD

And Yossy! Post away, I love knowing some good offbrand finds. ^_^

Ill be sure to let you know when it gets here. That stuff is actually the first Lolitaesque things ive ever bought.. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:25 pm
New bodyline skirt and some 1$ mickey mouse clips which I thought would be cool since my middle name is Mouse. I really like them. I've got a new petticoat and bloomers too, not visible, sorry. The bloomers are so-so, worth it for the price, petticoat is just as nice as the black one I got, which I love. Fresh from the package, so it's still kinda flat. The other bloomers I got though are super poofy so maybe I should have worn them...

I look a little baffled, sorry. The sun was in my face.

And it's not lolita, but I got this outfit too. I took the skull nose off the hat, left the eyes on, and took in the sides a little. Everything else was perfect and very soft and comfortable. Easy to dance in, goggles fit well over the hat.

Hard to see but I got a pair of bodyline white boots and socks on somewhere under there, I like them a lot.  

A Doll Named Mouse

-Lolita_Kana-
Captain

Partying Genius

12,615 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:27 pm
I officially love Taobao and its ridiculous low prices on things. Just submitted my order and paid for these items (under 200 in total):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:16 pm
lol, Kana, I like how you bought multiple colors of some of the items. I thought I was the only person who did that! :3 Sometimes, you just gotta have one in every color!  

A Doll Named Mouse

-Lolita_Kana-
Captain

Partying Genius

12,615 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:15 pm
A Doll Named Mouse
lol, Kana, I like how you bought multiple colors of some of the items. I thought I was the only person who did that! :3 Sometimes, you just gotta have one in every color!

Lol if I like the print/shoe enough I will indeed get them in every color I can and for $3 a sock I couldn't resist xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:49 pm
You seriously just got 4 pairs of shoes, a parasol, and a crap load of socks for under $200? I'm flabbergasted, and a bit jealous. ^_^  

Alpha Drug

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

A Doll Named Mouse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:16 pm
hate to brag but I gotta now. i got thigh socks, petticoat, bloomers, skirt, jacket, purse, white boots, headdress, hair clips and that punk black plaid outfit for just over 200. >:3 I love bargains, and I love how you shop, Kana. I want some socks now...  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff