i can tell
View Results

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:31 pm
((It's like...like...when you're talking to somebody about something you're really excited about. Like, for instance, you're in London and you've never been. You just keep yelling LONDON, BABY! until they freak out and hit you. That's what I meant by baby.))

"She is not Dumbledore's girlfriend!" Sunrise said irritably, "...as far as I can tell."

"CURSE THAT FAT OLD UMBRIDGE!" Fate shouted at Sunrise's comment about the stunners.

"Yes! That was her name!" Sunrise said loudly and triumphantly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:37 pm
"Even I would've been angry, and I don't like McGonagall all that much." Austin sighed.  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:11 pm
"Yeah! It was four or five stunners all at once! Right in the chest! McGonagall was in St. Mungo's and everything!" Sunrise said angrily.

"Umbridge is such a fat toad..." Fate continued to grumble.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:19 pm
"Toad?" Emily moaned as she woke up. "What about a toad?"

"We're talking about Umbridge." Austin ran to her side again. "How are you feeling baby?"

"I'm sore." Emily moaned and tried to sit up, but fell back down. "Who's Umbridge?"  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:49 pm
"That toad of a woman who had taken over Hogwarts all those years ago," Sunrise explained.

"That stupid, fat, hussy, good-for-nothing..." Fate continued to grumble.

"Fate, do you have a crush on McGonagall or something?" Sunrise asked.

"No! I just have an overwhelming respect for elders who deserve it," Fate said curtly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:24 am
"McGonagall?" Emily was very confused. "What does she have to do with a toad, and I still don't know who Umbridge is."

"Umbridge was a witch from the ministry of magic that tried to have Dumbledore and Hagrid arrested. When she went after Hagrid McGonagall got in the way and she sent 4-5 stunning spells at her chest." Austin spoke with great patience.

"What about stunning spells at my chest, and Mr. Montgomery, where is your shirt? And why are you wearing a bed curtain?" McGonagall's voice penentrated the hospital wing.  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pirate.with.a.guitar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:19 am
((LOL! i just remebered he was wearing that))
"Apparently you were hit in the chest with 4 or 5 stunning spells buy some old ministry B*tch who looked like a toad...or mabey it was a toad, i was listening all to well. "Maureen said in an official tone "That'd be a site, a toad shooting stunnning spells, anyway mr. montgomery is wearing that curtain because he was giving us a striptease show and has misplaced his pants." maureen said jokingly but what she didn't know was that McGonagall didn't have the much of a sense of humor. "oh and are you dumbledores girlfriend?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:57 am
"MAUREEN SHUT UP!" SUnrise shouted, though she was laughing hysterically.

"We were discussing Professor Umbridge from a few years ago, and how horrible she was," Fate explained, turning red for his lack of clothing.
"Uh...we had a bit of an accident in out dorm, and I didn't have any pants on, so I just Transfigured my bed curtain into a pair of pants." he looked up at McGonagall hopefully, she did seem to like it when students used Transfiguration in their daily lives.

((Jenny, get your butt to Mischief Managed!))  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:19 pm
(I had to actually.)

Emily had gone fairly red at Maureen's boldness and gone into a coughing fit that consumed most of her energy once more. "You were hit by stunning spells?" Her voice was very weak, and she was very tired, but there was a slight trace of surprise in her voice which was all she could muster.

"I take it the accident has to do with the explanation as to why Miss Wixom is quiet and still at the same time? Good job on the transfiguration, and no Miss Delyla, I am not Albus' girlfriend." She blushed at that last part before turning to Emily. "That was years ago Miss Wixom, but yes."

"Alright, the strongest person in the room just changed." Austin muttered it so only Marueen, Fate, and Sunrise could hear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:45 pm
Maureen laughed at Austins comment then said "too bad I thought you guys made a cute couple but anyway tell us this story of the stunning spells, i getting tired of these guys garbled versions"
((just a warning, i might not be on for a few days))  

pirate.with.a.guitar

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 pm
((Jenny how could you!?!?*gasp* jk))

"Hey, we weren't there, we don't know exactly what happened!" Sunrise said defensively.

"While you're at it, could you tell us about Fred and George Weasley's escape?" Fate added quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:32 pm
Emily fought to stay awake. "I'd like to hear it also." She spoke softly and sat still to save all the energy she could.

"Well, I'd first like to know the accident that happened because Miss Wixom looks ready to pass out." McGonagall looked sternly around the room.

"Oh, it was nothing." Austin blushed slightly and looked down. "Things just got a little out of hand."  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:40 am
"There was a fight in the boys' dorms, caused by Austin's jealousy towards Fate. Which, by the way, was made with no proof whatsoever," Sunrise said boldly. Someone had to tell the truth and she'd be damned if she wasn't going to tell it.

"Yeah, then Emily tripped over my curtains (before they became my pants) and fell pretty hard on the floor," Fate added.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:15 pm
"I'm fine professor." Emily gave a weak smile and tried to sit up to prove it, but once again fell back down.

"Yah, sorry Emmy." Austin brushed some of her hair out of her eyes. Her usually tidy braid was totally lose, and her hair was very tangled. "I attacked her." He looked at the floor.

"Mr. Lee, you really must be careful. All of you know there is no fighting allowed." McGonagall's lips were pursed tightly together. "She then looked at Sunrise and Fate. "Is she honest when she says she's alright?"  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:45 pm
"Doubt it," Sunrise and Fate said simultaneously with a snort. They turnend their heads and looked at each other intently for a few minutes, wishing a Professor wasn't in the room at the moment.  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff