Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:50 am
"Saria's a slave driver. ^_^ She bosses me around and tells me to make more and more."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:53 am
"Saria? Telling you what to do? Wow, that's shocking..."  

[Bang Bang]

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:00 am
"Nah, she's a pushy b***h. ^_^ All the time barking orders at me: 'MAKE ME MORE IMAGES' or 'DON'T YOU DARE EMBARRASS ME' or 'A GUINESS IS NOT A MEAL' or 'DON'T CURSE IN FRONT OF THE CLIENTS' or 'GET SOME FOOD IN THIS PLACE - SOMETHING THAT YOU DON'T COOK IN THE MICROWAVE' or 'PUT YOUR PANTS ON'. Nag, nag, nag all the time!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:06 am
"Well then maybe she'll lighten up if your not always cursing at her. Or...Spanking her in parking lots."  

[Bang Bang]

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:12 am
"Pfft, I highly doubt that. ^_^"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:13 am
"Really? You sure?"  

[Bang Bang]

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:16 am
"Quite sure. ^_^ She keeps coming back after all."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:20 am
"Oh...Well then...Umm..." Reeses thought for a second then said, "How about you just tell her how you feel?"  

[Bang Bang]

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:37 am
"How I feel about what?" Anna asks, confused, "I don't think Saria's - or anyone for that matter - ever had a problem figuring out how I feel about anything."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:45 am
"Oh, okay then...See, I thought you just didn't say or do anything about it. But since your saying she knows....."

"God this is hard, this doesn't sound like Saria at all."

[Bang Bang]

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:03 pm
"Knows what?" Anna is still very confused, "Anyway, it's possible that my view of Saria doesn't match Saria's view of Saria. That's a pretty common thing, eh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:57 pm
"Yea...Very common." Arissa looked down at her clothes and said, "Anyways, I went shopping today...God it was the worst. Usually, it's fun. But I had to get nothing but uniforms for my school. I hate uniforms."  

[Bang Bang]

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:53 pm
"My, my," Saria sighs, "I step out for a few hours and you two are fighting again. Personally, I never had to wear uniforms, and I'm thankful. I would hate to look the same as everybody else."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:13 pm
"Hey, I wore uniforms all through school and the military, and I like em. In the countries I grew up in, there was a huge difference between the haves and the have nots, and it wasn't always obvious by the colour of your skin. In a school with uniforms you could be standing shoulder to shoulder with a multi-billionaire and a kid that lived in a shack and it's not easy to tell. In those schools, the kids cliqued up by how they acted, not how they dressed."  

Aenakume

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:02 pm
"Pleh!" Reeses said, getting annoyed by just the thought of uniforms. "I personally hate uniforms. They iliminate all forms of individuality and self expression. People are always telling others, how to look, how to dress, how to act, how to be. Why can't everyone just be themselves without the help of someone telling them, they're wrong."  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games