Welcome to Gaia! ::

Another Anime Freak's Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: anime, love, manga, freak, cartoon 

Reply AAFG Main Forum
NARUTO Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocolate Milk?
  YESH PLEASE!
  Ew, no!
  Poll Whore
View Results

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:08 pm
DUDE! I KNOW! SERIOUSLY!!!

[highlight]

OH HINATA!!! *cries* Naruto! Kick his a**...NOW!!!

Argh....damn it. I'm so upset about this. >.>

It was bad enough that Kakashi died. Though I'm sure there'll be something that'll bring him back, but HINATA?! I agree that it should have been Sasuke. I'm sure I can live with that.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:54 am
I KNOW! crying

-spoilers- Highlight to read.

Hinata was one of my favorite characters!

I really hated when Sasuke left the village! I would have been fine if he came back.

Until he killed Itachi and Deidara-sempai! D<

So now I really don't care about Sasuke at all.

I have been wondering WTF he has been doing, but apparently he doesn't care about the Leaf Village anymore. He even said that he wanted revenge. He thinks that they're the reason Itachi is dead.

Is it just me or has Sasuke gotten stupider? I swear Naruto seemed to be smarter than Sasuke now. -___-

Is it just me or is Pain's newest technique kind of like Katamari? blaugh  

animefreak120

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:00 pm
The Chibaku Tensei is simply not original at all, not even impressive. I mean, it's a freaking Genki Dama*, only so lame it only sucks rocks in. rolleyes

Highlight for spoilers on 439: Damn you, Yondaime, don't go ruining Kyuubi's fun now! I wanted to see Naruto-Kyuubi, Naruto-Hachibi just isn't going to be the same.

But now I wonder. Nagato was already pretty much killing himself to contain the six-tailed fox. What can he do against the eight-tails?

Sasuke's gone idiot. He sounds like Anakin Skywalker "I think I know how things are, so I'll be a bad guy now! That'll surely make everything right!" Naruto was the smarter from the moment he chose not to betray Konoha and run to Snake Pimp Daddy's arms like Sasuke did, IMO.

* Genki Dama is the technique used often by Son Goku in Dragon Ball Z/GT, where he gathers the life force of a whole planet/a whole galaxy/the universe and condenses it into a giant ball of "OMFG WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE" energy.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:34 pm
[spoil?...nothing...]

Oh, Yondaime! *squeals (not in a fan girl way)*

But c'mon! Why STOP the chapter there?! REALLY NOW?!

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:37 am
Because just like most mangaka nowadays, he's a 20-pages whore.

I like mangaka like the Captain Tsubasa one better, back when he didn't whore his stuff out to a weekly magazine and their limited space. If a Captain Tsubasa chapter took a month to go out, then it was okay. If it took him 190 pages to get the episode's point across, then it was also okay, and he could leave stuff in a cliffhanger every chapter that way and not look like he can't freaking end an episode in a conclusive way (which he can't rofl )

Also, I'm not too fond of the Yondaime. I see him as "an a*****e who cursed his own son with a life-long stigma," myself. It would be redeeming if he had a way to destroy the Kyuubi while letting Naruto keep its power, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:14 pm
Last few chapters have been pretty interesting, haha.

[Spoilers; Highlight]
I didn't particularly care for Hinata, but I thought her love confession speech was cute and touching, though fairly badly timed. Yeah, choose that moment to go confess and get totally thrashed a few minutes later. However, it kind of made me like her more, haha.
I'm guessing that NaruHina is probably heading towards canon. Aw. I was rooting for NaruSaku. XD

As for the most recent chapter, hurrah Yondaime! :]
I'm so psyched. Although really, where are you Sakura?! Go do something about Kyuubi!Naruto or the dying (dead?) Hinata!

Lady Wolfsbane

animefreak120

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:24 pm
A lullaby for you.
Don't you worry baby, I'll be here by your side
May tomorrow be wonderful too.
Close to you I hope to stay,
Endlessly from today,
Even through cloudy days, You are not alone.

Actaully wasn't Kishimoto(sp?) was influenced by DBZ?

Edit: ...I'm sure Sasuke will swoop in and randomly save Naruto and kill Pain in one hit. Maybe two.
^Making fun of Sasuke. Not meant to be taken too seriously.

A lullaby for you.
Stars will always gracefully watch over 'til it's bright.
May tomorrow be wonderful, too.
Take my hand and promise me that we'll be alright.
Finding a place to feel at home, You are not alone.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:31 am
Spoilers again. Highlight with me if you want to live. biggrin

Okay, so... Naruto's going to beat the s**t out of Pain without Kyuubi or Sage powers? Is he finally going to use his Main Character powers?

Also, the Yondaime wasn't as much of an a*****e as I thought. And now I know I was right with the nickname Sasuke Vader. The moron did join the main bad guy after all...

I can imagine something after the battle's over...

Naruto: Where's Hinata?
Sakura: About that, uhm, I have bad news for you.
Naruto: D: Is she dead?
Sakura: No, she's alive, and she wants to go on a date with you.
Naruto: *Clutches his head with both hands as he falls on his knees, looking up to the sky.* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:36 pm
I picture that very differently, Raz! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:38 am
...I don't know.

I don't think Naruto would be that upset...

But I like NarutoHinata, and I'm a dreamer.

Of coarse I have a lot of crack couples I like...

So if Hinata ended up with one of the other Naruto characters that wouldn't be such a bag thing. xD

As long as she doesn't die.  

animefreak120

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:26 pm
animefreak120
...I don't know.

I don't think Naruto would be that upset...

But I like NarutoHinata, and I'm a dreamer.

Of coarse I have a lot of crack couples I like...

So if Hinata ended up with one of the other Naruto characters that wouldn't be such a bag thing. xD

As long as she doesn't die.

...Yeah...pretty much. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:20 am
... Now, really. You don't tell your readers next issue will be the end for the current battle. You don't freaking ruin the suspense like that.

You a*****e, you. scream

Though, am I wrong or was Sakura telling the others to get a healer for Hinata? What the ********, girl? Hadn't Tsunade trained her as both a healer and a mountain-wrecker? And if that who Tsunade trained can't heal Hinata, then WHO can? O.o  

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dracolena

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:58 am
Naruto is cool but not the best! xp  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:37 pm
i was only lovein gaara but then i saw deidara and now i have both as plushes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love my plushes!!!! exploding art will never die!!!!  

Yuri_demon_queen

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:08 pm
Actually, it did.

All thanks to Sas-uke Vader. burning_eyes

Which makes me think of the irony of it all... Instead of the two idiots (and Karin) Sasuke has now as henchmen, if he had joined up earlier on, he could have Deidara as his partner in crime (and maybe Hidan.)

The mere thought of those three fighting side by side makes me cringe worse than trying to imagine how Tobi's face looks like though I still think he's using Obito's body.

*Impatiently waiting for next week to finally see Pain-in-the-a** gone.*

Once "Pain" is gone, all there's left are Konan, Nagato (who may die from the strain of fighting Naruto through his fake bodies,) and two dumb-a** nobodies.

Konan's best off dying while fighting Sakura or something like that, because against Naruto? What can papercuts do to a guy who escaped a building-sized compressed ball of rocks? xp  
AAFG Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games