Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:58 pm
Iyou
Shiro - xd !!! You're my hero for the week, what with your pretty pink bow and all... And yes, you did tell me so... and you were right! wink

sweatdrop this is what happens when Shiro is left to be a Judge where there are over 200 entries and has to choose who wins what in over 70 categories xd at 12 midnight!

all in all, good fun! biggrin

glad i was... because i wouldn't have it any other way... until you saw it my way wink  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:03 pm
@-@ Tutorial... x3

Well I shall be back on Sunday... or Monday. @w@;; Dunno... x3  

Find_The_XdOGx

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:34 pm
Blah, I spaced out... o_ o()

Shiro: Foamy! 3nodding Because I dont even know what Grunny is. xp And no thanks on the pink bow, if I ever go pink again Ill just buy my own. ^^

Eep, Photoshop tutorials. Think Ill try to use mine too...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:40 pm
Chibi Koji
Blah, I spaced out... o_ o()

Shiro: Foamy! 3nodding Because I dont even know what Grunny is. xp And no thanks on the pink bow, if I ever go pink again Ill just buy my own. ^^

Eep, Photoshop tutorials. Think Ill try to use mine too...

eek you don't remember Grunny? from the H2K4 bash? ... the green bunny from G-Corp? .... neutral you scare me sometimes....

okay then confused jus' tryn' ta help y'know?

eep is right! you win a golden sticky star! scream *smacks Koji on the forehead with a golden sticky star*  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:54 pm
thats got to hurt.

i just played the best game of capture the flag, in 35 degree weather! then i got bored,took of my jacket, and went crazy! seriesly, i have a headache from so much yelling and screaching like a Nazgull.(you should have heard it) i also found an inventive way to ward of demons. other than that, since their was no way for me to get frostbite, i was okay. i found that if you move around a lot then you don't get cold. eventually becouse of my off the wall off the deep end behavior-and the fact that i went totally num- i felt fine. had a couple of nice cold r00tb33rs. then when we got back, we watched bruce almighty, alrightyyyy!!

i also had my ball constantly gabbed, twisted, and pulled. actually she just said it. and i ran around on the dirt screaming " my balls are a river of blood!" or just plain squezing. then their was the delayed reaction n****e twisting.

this happpened in about an hour, opne crazy hour. in 35 degree weather, nothing on except cargo pants a whight T-shirt, well this other girl was cold so i gave it to her. all in all it was a great night!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:00 pm
Shiro: 4laugh EE! pink bow pink bow! xd whee heart very happy! ^^

*showers him with luff ( and pink band aids biggrin ) * hehe~~ You'll make a lovely pair for Manyome. biggrin

Koji: x_x;; egh~ well contests are fun when there's a bit of competition I suppose. ^^ and not all contests stink. just...if it looks fishy, don't do it. :3

strap pants? biggrin congrats~ ^___^ have fun doing commissions. XD

(( XD and Shiro's right! if only you'd stayed pink... ;-; ))

Iyou: egh, no idea with all that photoshop mumble jumble. XD all I know is "press for new layer. paintbrush = color. eraser= use when messed up."

that's IT. o_O;; honestly.

==

ninja and the reason I only post once or twice a night is cuz I'm in 5 different forums at once, taking care of my quest thread,staying in friends' auctions, taking care of PMs and commission stuff, and collabing on p-chat with a friend I haven't drawn with in ages. :3

I always check GASOC first though. 4laugh then I'm content to let the messages pile up.  

Nyome

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:01 pm
Shiro- Ohemeffgee...that thing had I name!? I love grunny!!! gonk heart

Dont feel special, I scare everyone! 4laugh

Hah, I got a gold star! Mruah ha ha! twisted Cant stop meh now!

Oni- I love cold weather, and I run around like that all the time. xp And what about your who? o_o()

EDIT: Nyome-I love my new pants, theyre good to draw and make look all complex-like. I wish I had stayed pink too...it was fun... crying  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:18 pm
Nyome
Shiro: 4laugh EE! pink bow pink bow! xd whee heart very happy! ^^

*showers him with luff ( and pink band aids biggrin ) * hehe~~ You'll make a lovely pair for Manyome. biggrin

==

ninja and the reason I only post once or twice a night is cuz I'm in 5 different forums at once, taking care of my quest thread,staying in friends' auctions, taking care of PMs and commission stuff, and collabing on p-chat with a friend I haven't drawn with in ages. :3

I always check GASOC first though. 4laugh then I'm content to let the messages pile up.

*ish showered* 4laugh *feels teh wuv!* whee glad to make ya happy wink

talking about Manyome...i should introduce you to Shizune biggrin heart whee xd Teh Groupie Womanatar!

surprised is that so?! ... didn't know you had a quest thread ninja ... many a thing i must know of this...child bearing the crystal spatula ninja

Koji - yes it did have a name xd

i don't feel special o_o; i just feel afraid of lunatics like you! gonk

hah! if you think THAT makes you special...you still need to gag on three plastic cd case thingies in under an HOUR to b33t m3h! twisted

EDIT: off to sleep i go! gonk *falls face first onto floor*

xp gnight!  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:29 pm
koji- what about my what? i don't understnd j00.

anyone who's stil here- gah! why is everyone leaving. just when i get back. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:32 pm
Shiro- Ill never beat your record! gonk G'night!

Oni- Nevermind... sweatdrop  

Chibi Koji

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:37 pm
man, i'm hungry. for some reason i whidh i had this out fit in real life.

okay, meh new shop is up and comming. but first, i need to do an auction of random crap to see what i sjould price things. not tonight though, this is why i want a tired emoticon and a sighing emoticon.

ninja come koji, lets invade the chatter box. i havn't been their in ages. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:55 pm
Oni- Bah, I forgot to check back. sweatdrop We can concer the chatterbox...tomorrow! scream  

Chibi Koji

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:33 am
ninja *points to sig* ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:51 am
Shiro: :3 You made Nyome a very happy spatula queen indeed. ^_____^

XD womanatar!? oh my~~ ^^ aren't you special. heart

surprised ...have you never clicked my sig? XD it's clickable. and it leads you to places. *cough* whee

Koji: whee well gaia items either 1) look good to wear but bad to draw, 2) good to draw, kinda ugly to wear, or 3) none of the above. XD

crying turn pink again for christmas!

Akahoshi: ninja ...yey XD heart  

Nyome

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:32 am
Woah. It feels like I've been absent from here for too long... judging from the posts...

Akahoshi > Your sig makes me happy. biggrin heart

Shiro > I blame my fangirlism/moping on you. biggrin  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games