Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:11 pm
Thus the day was saved...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:06 pm
did you know that Peter Jackson is making a live action Power Puff Girl movie...he says he's "very excited about it" confused  

Radjulon
Crew

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:07 pm
Is he modeling it after the american cartoon or the japanese one?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:49 pm
In other odd movie news M. Night Shyamalan is going to be directing the live action Avatar Movie. Its either going to be Godly awesome, or just really weird. I wonder what the twist will be.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Quinth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:14 pm
Kazu Faiya
In other odd movie news M. Night Shyamalan is going to be directing the live action Avatar Movie. Its either going to be Godly awesome, or just really weird. I wonder what the twist will be.

Omg, that was the first response that popped into my mind as well xd
I'm so scared for my fandom gonk ...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:28 pm
And I could care less. What bothers me is the freaky goth people in that gaia online art circle..  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:03 pm
Radjulon
did you know that Peter Jackson is making a live action Power Puff Girl movie...he says he's "very excited about it" confused

How did you find that out?
I'm curious as well to know which version he is modeling it after. I don't particularlly care for the American version, but I enjoyed the little of the Japanese version I saw. I actually thought about cosplaying Bubbles from the anime.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:57 pm
Quinth
Kazu Faiya

I imagine it will go something like this.

"Aang, you are not the true Avatar. Appa is"
And Aang OMGs and dies. xd

scary goth circle?... What? *edit* Never mind. I see now.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Quinth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:15 am
Kazu Faiya
Quinth
Kazu Faiya

I imagine it will go something like this.

"Aang, you are not the true Avatar. Appa is"
And Aang OMGs and dies. xd

scary goth circle?... What? *edit* Never mind. I see now.

>_>; If something dumb like that happens and/or the plot is basically another badfic from FFN, I'm going to emo ...
I've gotten pretty ridiculously retarded over this show. gonk My favorites list on dA has never been so damn cluttered.

PS. http://avatardthelastmister.com/  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:39 am
Did I miss something? There seems to be a Stargate in the world map.

Anyhoo.. why is there a sudden fascination with live action cartoons? The reason many of the cartoons out there are so great is BECAUSE they are cartoons.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Quinth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:32 pm
Maeth
Did I miss something? There seems to be a Stargate in the world map.

Anyhoo.. why is there a sudden fascination with live action cartoons? The reason many of the cartoons out there are so great is BECAUSE they are cartoons.

scream SECONDED!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:37 pm
i agree  

1337one

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:26 pm
Also, since its an announcement of Gaia's anyway, Anime Expo 07! I'll be there at Long Beach, little further than the 15 minutes it used to be but oh well.

You should too. And not just cuz Gaia will be there. Although I enjoyed the panel I went to in 05.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:16 pm
Maeth
Also, since its an announcement of Gaia's anyway, Anime Expo 07! I'll be there at Long Beach, little further than the 15 minutes it used to be but oh well.

You should too. And not just cuz Gaia will be there. Although I enjoyed the panel I went to in 05.

I'd absolutely love to go if someone could figure out how I'd get there... sweatdrop

PS. The "stuff-me-in-a-box" idea is my number one so far. ninja  

Quinth

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:46 pm
Planes, trains and automobiles?  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games