Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:59 pm
hey you! i have to leave jst when you get here!

i'm pushing it!

*tears out tung*

edit: i don't have a hand anymore domokun

damn tv! i'm sopposed tobe drawwing memei right now. gonk xp  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:00 pm
Oni- Eep, well if you had your AIM on then Id know when your on. 3nodding

And dont push it, or youll get eated. domokun

What happened to your hand!? eek  

Chibi Koji

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:08 pm
it just looks like i don't have one right now. xp right, like i would be so calm about loosing my real hand. the person responsible for it would probably be dead. i don't know how i would do it, but he would be beatin to a bloody pulp. then i would the shock would die down...

OMG OMG! MY HAND!! AUUUGHHH!
*runs around like a healess chiken*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:17 pm
O_ O()

Im gonna go now, I need some fresh air... sweatdrop  

Chibi Koji

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:16 pm
paint fumes?

man, the ganes i have are getting a little boring. i really just want a different style of game. well, i have vwed to finnish Tales of Symphonia. i want something like DMC3. heavy action, with plenty of story, a nice dark story. which also makes me want HALO for the PC. i'm kind of in a rut right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:25 pm
I hate you, AD. xp You and your cliffhangers and your terribly wonderful writing abilities. Die.  

Iyou

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:01 pm
have you ever wanted to run your own nation? well now is your chance!

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi

this is my nation

The Federation of The down right insane is a tiny, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service. Its compassionate, cynical population of 5 million are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.

The enormous government concentrates mainly on Religion & Spirituality, although Commerce and Defence are secondary priorities. The average income tax rate is 33%, but much higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Woodchip Exports.

Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low. The down right insane's national animal is the doudou, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the card board box.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:47 pm
Sir Langley
Shiro... Shiro....

OH MY GOD!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

OH. MY. GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll KEEP muttering that if you don't watch it. *glare*

I really want that freaking jacket... like.... OMG I want that jacket!!!!

..... OH MY GOD!! ....

Errr... now you got me lost... neutral I thought you meant Meg's Jacket, and it seems you weren't talking about that after all. And so I ask of you, exactly WHAT is it you want me to watch?!?! confused

is it you don't have enough gold to get it? how much should i send you then? I need ANSWERS!!!!!! crying

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:52 pm
Nyome
Shiro : omg no ;0; Nyome wants to see womanatar! T__T

whee My sig gets abuseded! XD

sweatdrop You'll see her soon in action... I'm in the process to get her new clothing and stuff too. (since she still is wearing the black net top and the black bra's i got lent by Akahoshi xd )

and ... O_O;;; it gets abuseded? ... is that bad? ... ... ... is it edible? xd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:04 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Hello, everyone. Sorry for being gone so long. I had a lot to do and all the childish antics around here weren't helping my mood any.

At any rate, allow me to post the new IC site before I go back to studying. The story isn't done yet, but it's definitely seeing some major progress. I anticipate having it done around Thanksgiving, but that's VERY tentative since I have so much school stuff to do around then.

Ignorance City Site

I'll catch up with you all later, possibly tomorrow. 'Til then.

Isn't this nice? Good ol' leader decides to make her appearance ten pages after I mentioned her! xd ! (I had proposed to myself to name YOU, AD, every ten pages after my last post until you appeared.... and you did! yay! *cheers* )

I'm sorry if our childish antics didn't meet your standard ... in fact... I kinda feel it's my fault after all sad
mainly because of the last time when you were here and my idiotic prancing could have made you really angry and all cry
Anywho, I am glad you are OK and are somehow dealing well with you problems. Also i wanna point out that even though we all have our personal lives outside the guild; I may speak for myself when I say this, but I DID miss you 'round here, A.D. sad

Hopefully you can deal with all those problems soon enough so you can spend the rest of the holidays somewhere... good? sweatdrop ... Doesn't necesarily have to be here too, y'know? ^^ ... (even though it would be cool whee )

I want to add to this here space in blank to tell you AD... i was kinda afraid to pm you whenever you logged on after the incident sweatdrop ... and still do... ...and still feel bad neutral ... yeah.. that's it I guess. ^^;  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:32 pm
Shiro Harukaze

Errr... now you got me lost... neutral I thought you meant Meg's Jacket, and it seems you weren't talking about that after all. And so I ask of you, exactly WHAT is it you want me to watch?!?! confused

is it you don't have enough gold to get it? how much should i send you then? I need ANSWERS!!!!!! crying

I do want her jacket.
And you must watch what you sei... or else guns get happy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:36 pm
oni - I don't know. Maybe someday.

Iyou - ...you hate me?! gonk *dies*

Shiro - I'm just really busy with school...I wouldn't call that a personal problem. xd It's nice to be back, though.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:40 pm
Yay for AD. xO

@-@;; Seems my brain has stopped functioning. sweatdrop Maybe I'll just blame it on the pills... xD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:41 pm
Sir Langley
I do want her jacket.
And you must watch what you sei... or else guns get happy.

... So, was it her jacket what you meant all along? sweatdrop

eek or could it be Sei's Jacket? crying SEI!!!!!

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:45 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Shiro - I'm just really busy with school...I wouldn't call that a personal problem. xd It's nice to be back, though.

sweatdrop I should have payed attention to Lang then. I was mortifying myself over the fact you hadn't posted here or anywhere else since ten days ago... and it was litterally driving me insane. sweatdrop *jogs on notepad: "Pay more attention to Lang's comments...they are useful when you pay attention to detail... ninja " *

xd ... it is GREAT to have you back here, A.D. !!! 3nodding

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games