Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:47 pm
O_O;;;

Sethirius has ... changed! surprised *GASP*

*dun dun DUN!*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:48 pm
which raises an interesting queston, what would christmas break be like here. rather crazy.  

oni cypress

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:51 pm
Seth - Yay for GASOC! whee And may I say that you look quite fetching with your new hairdo?

Shiro - Thanks. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:51 pm
Shiro Harukaze
O_O;;;

*dun dun DUN!*
Correction, Sethirius has changed back. XD

@-@ Originally this is what Seth looked like, kind of. x3 The closest to being male as I can get. >.>;; -was lazy change into a real male avatar- xp

Of course this is just randomness for the most part.

AD> Hehe thanks. ^^  

Find_The_XdOGx

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:59 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Shiro - Thanks. whee

3nodding i Seriously mean it (and all the white text from my post to yours on page 294 too biggrin )

Sethirius
Shiro Harukaze
O_O;;;

*dun dun DUN!*
Correction, Sethirius has changed back. XD

@-@ Originally this is what Seth looked like, kind of. x3 The closest to being male as I can get. >.>;; -was lazy change into a real male avatar- xp

Of course this is just randomness for the most part.

ok then... correction...

O_O;;;;

Sethiruis has ... changed ... back! surprised

*collective gasp!* *dun dun DUN!!!*

xd anywho i have come to know you by your female "Ganjuro" with red hair and eyes 3nodding ... i was rather surprised when you said Sethirius was originally a male account xd (btw the clothings' color matches real nice with the eyes 3nodding )

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:01 pm
Shiro> Oh yes indeed, Sethirius was originally a male account for it was based on my original character who happened to be male. @__@;; Though that OC is no longer male, as can be seen in The Sethirius Chronicles. XD

@__@;; Thanks. ^^;;  

Find_The_XdOGx

Iyou

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:01 pm
AD - Nooo! gonk It's just that IC is currently driving me crazy - I'm not going to nag you about completing it, but let me just say that I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter. Wait... aren't you already dead?

Seth - Awesome, I really like your avatar's new look. whee

oni - My Christmas break begins on December 18 and ends January 2. I have to go back on the third, which is my birthday... sad  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:03 pm
onifiredemon
which raises an interesting queston, what would christmas break be like here. rather crazy.

Actually Oni...if you ever did witness the wackyness back on the Ol' GASOC... that was when it was still summer...

now imagine that same spirit with dear Santahoshi-ko xd and AD drinking all the eggnog? or how about if someone ACTUALLY tries to get Nyome under the Misletoe? ( xd we all know what would happen! Nyome would spray you with Pixie Stix dust in your face, then run around in circles while smashing you to bits with her almighty Spatula of eternhal dho0m! â„¢ )

and many many other thing's I'd say... but for now i'd be contempt to keep Langley (and Nyome... and the rest of the Femmes on GASOC gonk )from sending me to hell sweatdrop

Edited by: Shiro Harukaze

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:07 pm
Iyou> Thankies. 3nodding heart

Ohh my break is just as short too... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:11 pm
sad i have no winter breaks... Teh man-Groupie shall work his butt off this coming winter (like the last one) while hoping to outsell the other stores in our area 3nodding

if we do outsell the rest of the stores in our area, we get $125 per head 3nodding (bonus! biggrin )

and hopefully I'll be able to get my Lappy Toppy back crying ... god how i miss that loveable paperweight crying

anywho, i'll try to keep up gettin in here on my downtime from work 3nodding and i know i'll need it.. knowing how nagging clients get during this season gonk

EDIT: gonk we need to do SOMETHING about Iyou's b-day... ninja *plots something*  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:13 pm
Iyou - Hm. I might, just might be able to be cajoled into releasing the next chapter early, but only if everyone's polite and not stupid about it. stare (P.S. Is there any way I could convince you to do some IC art? I'd love you forever...oh, and pay you, of course. heart )

Shiro - Egg nog?!?! WHERE?!?! MINE!!!one!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:17 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Iyou - Hm. I might, just might be able to be cajoled into releasing the next chapter early, but only if everyone's polite and not stupid about it. stare

Shiro - Egg nog?!?! WHERE?!?! MINE!!!one!!

trust me A.D. ... I am a changed man since that last time from ten days ago 3nodding ... doubt I'll go fangirly about it...

(fangirly?... wtf?! xd )

eek erhm...EGG...NOG?!?!?.... it's.. uh.... oh! wait! Koji has it! 3nodding *turns around and snickers mrgreen *  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Manmai Shounensaki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:17 pm
gonk gonk

Gone for a week and this is what happens...I miss out on a lot of things D:

Anyway, a lightning storm robbed me of my abilities of internetz0rs...damn cheap lightning protector crying In any case, Manmai/Memai ish back...with a 44k dial-up connection...yes, ick...I know.

BUT! Hopefully, I will be back in full broadband power by today. In other news, festive season are here (for me at least)!! Yes, that means a lot of visiting...and eating...and catching up on your idiot cousin's stories xp  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:19 pm
Lucifer Akatsuki
gonk gonk

Gone for a week and this is what happens...I miss out on a lot of things D:

Anyway, a lightning storm robbed me of my abilities of internetz0rs...damn cheap lightning protector crying In any case, Manmai/Memai ish back...with a 44k dial-up connection...yes, ick...I know.

BUT! Hopefully, I will be back in full broadband power by today. In other news, festive season are here (for me at least)!! Yes, that means a lot of visiting...and eating...and catching up on your idiot cousin's stories xp

My, Memai... i wondered if you had fallen off the face of the earth too sad . Didn't hear from you in a little over a week! xd

glad to have you back though 3nodding ........ HEY! scream i am NOT a stupid idiot cousin! crying

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:23 pm
Oh IC art... I always get distracted whenever I plan to do IC art. o_o;; One day I shall succeed. X3  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games