Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:14 pm
i can't draw the same thing twice. ever, ever,. wait... that doesn't look right. anyway, at least you can draw hands. and i don't even have a scanner. gonk it would solve so many problems! gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:18 pm
I can draw the same thing a few times, but it ends up looking like crap at a certain point. I dont have a scanner either... crying  

Chibi Koji

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:23 am
blaugh LOL!! I luff chapter 8 xd xd

*hugs AD and Shiro* LOL...I thought I wouldn't be in it xd

ninja LOL, I will now do IC art *_*;;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:44 am
ninja Teh Messanger ninja

Hello I was told to post this last night but I fell asleep. sweatdrop

Anyway the really Akahoshi is only three more days away, and will have much stuff to post. First off though she has had no luck with scanners (she's gone through 3 in a week), second she spent saturday training to new people to work at the store, third she's half dead from working terrible shifts, forth it snow here all weekend and she got like a foot and a half of snow. (bright side is she doesn't have school today)

AD that was a great chapter and I'm sure Anna will like it a lot.

Chapter 8
"I'd like to see that," Akahoshi muttered. "How are you going to fight someone with a firearm when you only have that stick?"

"…It's a bo, Akahoshi."

"Right. A stick."

"It's not just…" Memai started, then gave up. "Yes. It's a stick. And I’m going to crack some skulls with it."

Best lines ever xd

Anyway I still have classes so later.  

Akahoshi

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:22 am
A.D. - eh... confused yes. The way we do turkey in Puerto Rico is the same way you'd season a chicken ... we do it on a spit biggrin (also we don't necesarily eat turkey, we also tend to eat pork and chicken on a spit as well ^^ ... as for mashed potatoes and gravy? nah, most of us [excluding me xp ] like to eat fried rice and pork or turkey 3nodding xd Yes, our customs are very weird indeed ._.;;; )

Memai - *hugs* Aww but of course you'd be in it! ninja I sorta figured it was you thanks to the themes xd

Ninjistic Messanger of eternal dho0m! ™ - Yay! thanks for the news ^^; I am expecting her real soon so tell her the sooner she gets here, the sooner can Shiro start with the holiday festivities! biggrin Also I wanna say i know all about horrible shifts.. since i got them last year and I'm certain i will have even worse shifts this coming holiday. gonk Ah!~ the "s" word was mentioned!!! crying Langley will kill me! (still donno why... I just know she will ninja )

Well... all in all, I hope all keeps goin' so well with you and her over there, Katie ^^... yet I can't help but wish those 3 days would be over and for Akahoshi to come back online :/ (no offense Katie... it's just that I rather miss her ... like i'd miss my pinky if it were stolen away gonk crying )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:03 am
Uber messenger Katie >> biggrin Kee!! I love those lines too whee Anyway, tell Anna that GASOC misses her!! Can't wait for her to come back. Good luck with the snow though!

Shiro >> Actually, I thought someone else would be making an appearence o.O;;

AD >> Is it the gothic-ness? The pitchfork or the fact that I really do hit people with sticks (did it today too ninja .) inspired you to make my character use a bo? xd Either way, you make it look like teh smex!!

Well, the holidays are going to end right after Christmas!! Yay!! More food to ruin the non-existent diet Memai's running on X'D I would send some cookies your way...but unfortunatly, you can't shove cookies through the computer screen. It makes a terrible, terrible mess xp  

Memai-kins

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:04 am
Koji - Aw, thanks! I like it a lot! (it's already on the IC site... ninja )

Memai - Yay!! I'm so glad you liked it! whee And IC art?!?! heart !!

Katie - Thank you for the update. whee We're really looking forward to having Anna back in our midst. I'm sorry to hear about her shifts. I think a lot of us can sympathize with that. Make sure she gets some sleep and doesn't die, ok?

I can't believe she has you reading IC. sweatdrop xd I'm glad you like it, too. (Yes, the "sticks" lines were some of my favorites.) xd

Shiro - Ohh. I see.

...It's incredible. I've had a new sig for maybe 45 minutes, and you've already snatched it. o.O  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:20 am
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/nmsfr/statscrap.jpg

^ that up there? not only did i snatch it... i also uploaded it onto my siggy account too 3nodding xd

i would have gotten the grunny siggy a user on Sj's contest had... but i chose this one instead xd  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:25 am
Memai Shirosaki
Uber messenger Katie >> biggrin Kee!! I love those lines too whee Anyway, tell Anna that GASOC misses her!! Can't wait for her to come back. Good luck with the snow though!

Shiro >> Actually, I thought someone else would be making an appearence o.O;;

AD >> Is it the gothic-ness? The pitchfork or the fact that I really do hit people with sticks (did it today too ninja .) inspired you to make my character use a bo? xd Either way, you make it look like teh smex!!

Well, the holidays are going to end right after Christmas!! Yay!! More food to ruin the non-existent diet Memai's running on X'D I would send some cookies your way...but unfortunatly, you can't shove cookies through the computer screen. It makes a terrible, terrible mess xp

xd Yes memai. You had pmed me back about it too xp but guess what? I was right! so there! nyah! xd

o_o;;; i remember an occasion where a common friend of Ryuuhou and I sent gingerbread cookies through the mail... Ryuu asked me if i wanted some... and i said yes... crying i ended eating up all of the gingerbread crying (sorry Ryuu! mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:47 am
This is why worm holes should be made. Then we can efficiently transfer stuff, almost instantaneously.
It would be great, but the postal service would die.

And, you could use it for travel! No more dangerous airplanes!
Just jump through the wormhole and z000m! You're there!
That would be fun.

-Langedited  

oni cypress

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:34 am
stare Seriously Oni... I see no effort in your part to spell correctly whatsoever (it hurts my eyes whenever I see one of your posts! gonk )

and to top it off, I'm certain that English might be you native tongue! surprised

(mine isn't xp )

stare I don't trust wormholes either... it is all speculation on what they could/cannot do. As for me? i'll take normal transportation any day until the wormhole theories become fact and people HAVE been sent through said wormholes and come back safely through 3nodding

gonk it's 1:20 here! must...get...off....computer..... stressed >
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:08 pm
Don't worry, Shiro. I fixed it, sorta. biggrin

After all, I am the Grammar Nazi's twisted little minion. twisted

Anyways, back to worm holes... I'm really not sure that they'd be much safer than planes.
They seem a tad bit unpredictable... sweatdrop

----

Remember this?

AyDee

You hear that, everyone? I'm going to implement a Proofreading Rule, damn it! It's discourteous to be too lazy to check your spelling or grammar. And don't give me that "I'm not a very good speller" crap, either. www.dictionary.com exists for a reason and there is NO excuse for typos. The only people who are immune to this new rule are those for whom English is a second (ie, not learned in childhood) language. Savvy?

I am going to be editing all posts that seem to ignore this rule, from now on.
They will be Langrammarified.
(ie: Not great, but acceptably decipherable.)

I'm positive that most of us would rather not sit there, trying to interpret sentences that nearly equate hieroglyphics, as far as immediate legibility goes.

Basically, you've been warned. There will be Langedits, if consideration is not taken.
neutral

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:06 pm
Langley.... have I said "I heart you" to you lately? because here it goes! whee

whee WE TEH LANG~!!! whee
*...then proceeds to tackle-glomp* xp

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:23 pm
well thanks shiro. stare

man, that means i'm going to have to open up MS word. why, why are their and there so close to each other that i mix them up every day when typing something! gonk

if you can imagine, grammer is not my strongest point. xp  

oni cypress

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:25 pm
yay for langedits~! heart  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games