yes!
  kind of.......whats dn angel?
  nope!
View Results

Karafer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:56 pm
satans_messanger
i guess nobody likes dn angel sweatdrop

Look at the votes!! So many liked it!! It was great you know!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:24 pm
cynn_tao
its not that i dont like it...its just that i never watched the show...or really read the manga...but dark is pretty hot

XD yesh dark is very hot XD
but daisuke's also very cute! whee  

Amieku

Amieku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:28 pm
Keyblades_R_Kool
I was going to buy the manga but it looked REALLY confusing...
Is it worth to buy???
Any other mangas you think it compares to?

it's definetly worth buying!! I like it better than the anime...but i've also only seen a few episodes....
i don't really think the manga's confusing....i have come across a few scenes though, where i got it the second time i read it....but there's nothing really important that's confusing.....
hope this helps!!

oh! there's also a lot of extras in the mangas! X3 those are definetly something u can't get from the manga!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:13 pm
Mmmm.. Dnangel. I've got the entire manga series and the start of the anime. For a long time that was my favorite series.. ^^
Hence why my name is dark090... XD
I started with the manga and I don't think the anime is quite as good. sweatdrop
But I still love it. ^_^
Wooh! Go Dark!! blaugh  

Dark090

Invisible Friend

Rukia AKA Riame

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:15 am
I've watched all of the anime and it was a great laugh and really fun to watch and I've only got up to book 6 out of however many. razz
Its really interesting and I remember loads from it. It waas sweet, touching and a REALLY good laugh all rolled into one. smile
Both the anime and manga of it are really good no doubt about it, but the anime does have somethings different and somethings missed out in it which is a shame...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:03 am
OK, its me again. I've made a D.N.Angel RP in the RP centeral and wondered if anyone would like to join, go read teh story and the rules and make a character if you want one. At the moment were seriously needing a Daisuke and Satoshi (OMG!! Main characters not taken!!). Please if your interested PM me with profiles and I'll put them up if they're sutable. But in any case, 1st come 1st served. smile If your not interested then don't worry you don't have to join, its supposed to be fun. The story can't go on otherwise >.< (oh no!!).

heres the link: D.N.Angel: Magenta Rain

Thanks

~Rukia AKA Riame~  

Rukia AKA Riame

Ptolemeaus

Beloved Shapeshifter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:04 pm
i LUUUUUV dnangel!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've seen the entire series!!!!!!!!!! ^__^ i cried at the ending though. crying gonk cry  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:07 am
Ptolemeaus
i LUUUUUV dnangel!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've seen the entire series!!!!!!!!!! ^__^ i cried at the ending though. crying gonk cry

Me too! I didn't want Dark to go!!! (hence my username) crying crying crying  

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150

Zeiiphon Dragblade

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:19 am
yeah its funny but watching it a few times it wont be.since you going to know what happens neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:48 am
I have so many thoughts of what could happen and could of happened. my, RP is where Dark is back.

Acctualy even when tho I've watched it a few times I still find it funny. smile  

Rukia AKA Riame

darkcrystallynangel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:03 am
DNAngel is sooooooo awesome....I have watched most of the episodes...there are a few in the middle I haven't seen yet, though. T.T.....anyway...I like Dark the best!!!....My next fav's are Daisuke and Satoshi...I can't decide which one I like more...I like them both in different ways...I like Daisuke cuz he is just so adorable. He's very clumsy, but is always sincere. I like Satoshi cuz he is strong and intelligent...So hard to decide T.T
hehehe  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:22 pm
DNAngel is a good. Although I've only read up to number 2 of the manga. I've kinda skipped around on the Anime.
Dark is my favorite. xD  

animefreak120

sadie8

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:08 pm
hi i just want people to how when the cicades cry heart i do  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:41 am
i can't decide if daisuke or dark is cuter...  

tinyfruit

Heart Warrior

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Swap Meet 100
AAFG Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers