Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:25 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
I would have had a heart attack!
I used to sleep on the couch in my living room 'cause I was convinced my room was haunted, anyway, one day I woke up and there was a spider on me so I freaked out and ran into my grandmas room but she was asleep so I just sat there on the floor crying for a few hours. I didn't sleep on the couch for years (I slept on a cot) and didn't sit on it for months.
I do NOT like spiders, it even feels weired to type it sad .

Wow you have an extreme fear don't you? damn that sucks...i mean i was scared of them but after being in the woods for three days and sleeping on the ground with just a tarp and a sleeping bag to seperate you and the ground im not so scared of em...they are still creepy as hell but i can handle one being on me now so im all good....it was awsome though i st on top of a waterfall...it was'nt a huge waterfall but it was still pretty big and the water flow was just the right amount to sit on the edge and look out over the whole creek and woodland area and my friends two of witch were naked pretty much the whole time (both were guys)...it was beautiful..well except for the naked man parts
You know whats sad? My brain automatically skipped to the naked part neutral
Seriously, it was like "Wow you have-naked?"
Then I saw "man" and was disappointed sad

rofl rofl rofl that's really funny...I do that a lot sweatdrop .....yeah I was a bit disappointed but I got over it.....surprisingly I was extremely comfortable with them....I've never been so comfy around naked men...it was an amazing trip
Wow, your a horrible speller sweatdrop I am to.

I'm glad you had fun 3nodding

i know sweatdrop spelling kicks my a**

and thank you biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:27 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
I would have had a heart attack!
I used to sleep on the couch in my living room 'cause I was convinced my room was haunted, anyway, one day I woke up and there was a spider on me so I freaked out and ran into my grandmas room but she was asleep so I just sat there on the floor crying for a few hours. I didn't sleep on the couch for years (I slept on a cot) and didn't sit on it for months.
I do NOT like spiders, it even feels weired to type it sad .

Wow you have an extreme fear don't you? damn that sucks...i mean i was scared of them but after being in the woods for three days and sleeping on the ground with just a tarp and a sleeping bag to seperate you and the ground im not so scared of em...they are still creepy as hell but i can handle one being on me now so im all good....it was awsome though i st on top of a waterfall...it was'nt a huge waterfall but it was still pretty big and the water flow was just the right amount to sit on the edge and look out over the whole creek and woodland area and my friends two of witch were naked pretty much the whole time (both were guys)...it was beautiful..well except for the naked man parts

rofl rofl rofl that's really funny...I do that a lot sweatdrop .....yeah I was a bit disappointed but I got over it.....surprisingly I was extremely comfortable with them....I've never been so comfy around naked men...it was an amazing trip

and thank you biggrin
I have spell check cool  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:35 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-

and thank you biggrin
I have spell check cool

i don't think i do..even if i did i wouldn't use it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:40 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-

and thank you biggrin
I have spell check cool

I always use it. I'm an uber grammar freak to, I correct everyone and it drives them crazy sweatdrop  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:48 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-

and thank you biggrin
I have spell check cool

I always use it. I'm an uber grammar freak to, I correct everyone and it drives them crazy sweatdrop

My English teacher was like that....i thought it was funny cause i always ******** up and she would always correct me and when i got papers back they would be covered in red pen..she didn't take off points for it though but it was still funny  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:51 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-

and thank you biggrin
I have spell check cool

My English teacher was like that....i thought it was funny cause i always ******** up and she would always correct me and when i got papers back they would be covered in red pen..she didn't take off points for it though but it was still funny
xd
I don't think my English teacher likes me sad
Which sucks 'cause I'm totally crushing on her.  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:25 am
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
I have spell check cool

xd

wow that does suck...iv'e never had a crush on a teacher..and i don't know what any of my teachers look like right now cause i don't start school untill Monday....im kinda excited but at the same time im not  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:23 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
I have spell check cool

xd

wow that does suck...iv'e never had a crush on a teacher..and i don't know what any of my teachers look like right now cause i don't start school untill Monday....im kinda excited but at the same time im not
I start on the 20th crying
I hate school!  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:48 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-

xd

I hate school!

im not a big fan either..all of my friends are in thr grade above mine of are in their 20's...my class is so ******** immature  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:50 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-

xd

I hate school!

im not a big fan either..all of my friends are in thr grade above mine of are in their 20's...my class is so ******** immature
I don't really have that many friends sweatdrop  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:58 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
xd

I hate school!

well i don't have that many close friends acually i have like one..but for some reason everybody at my school loves me..it's really weird...i mean im a nice person and all but im not all that social..and iv'e been told i always look like im pissed or really sad....people are scared of me until they acually meet me..iv'e acually been called a gental giant (that cause im 5'8 and tower over most of my classmates  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:01 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
xd

I hate school!

well i don't have that many close friends acually i have like one..but for some reason everybody at my school loves me..it's really weird...i mean im a nice person and all but im not all that social..and iv'e been told i always look like im pissed or really sad....people are scared of me until they acually meet me..iv'e acually been called a gental giant (that cause im 5'8 and tower over most of my classmates
My school is full of preps and whores stare
A lot of people are scared of me too.  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:04 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
I hate school!

my school is acually a pretty good enviroment...everybody know im gay..im like the gay kid at my school..im so full of gay pride..and people think that's pretty cool...so it's not so bad...i would hate to go to a school that was all judgemental and s**t  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:07 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
I hate school!

my school is acually a pretty good enviroment...everybody know im gay..im like the gay kid at my school..im so full of gay pride..and people think that's pretty cool...so it's not so bad...i would hate to go to a school that was all judgemental and s**t
I was the gay kid at my old school, even my teacher knew xd  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:14 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-

I was the gay kid at my old school, even my teacher knew xd

all of my teachers know...my freshman year i was in math class and we got a student techer or whatever and we were supossed to tell something about ourselves..and i didn't know what to say so this guy was like "tell him that your gay" and i was like "i don't know" and he was like "yeah come on do it"...and finally i was like "ok sure why not"...i said it kinda low and my math teacher was like what did you say..and the guy who got me to say it..was like "She said she is gay" and she(my math teacher) was like "oh we know" and i thought that was really funny  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff